Novanimus

Feb 27, 2018
Just wanted to say i really enjoyed this game. Played it through twice which I never do.The writing was pretty good, the art was great, the minigames were enjoyable and halle -freaking-lujah it's an actual completed game! Well done!

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
is there a solution for this? Thank you
All I can think of is trying windowed mode, or even changing your screen refresh rate on video settings (some video drivers offer different resolution modes for different refresh rate settings). I'll try a different approach to aspect ratio lock on Unity next time.

are you all ignoring me guys?))) is here any mother daughter incest? becouse i dont want play and spend time for daownloading other stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, What's your next game, Architect? I think you should do Hack n stalk 3
I need some time to plan, but a new project will happen!

That's my biggest turn on, so I hope that's an option for future games.

Is there an ending where Jennifer and Samantha end up together?
I like it too, but I didn't wanted to repeat the first game ending. Probably will happen on the next one!

Reactions: tulkas

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone have a completed save of this? I don't really feel like replaying the entire thing to get the last couple scenes unlocked

GA123

Jul 1, 2017
For the tennis lesson, how do i unlock the scene "backside" ? I tried both in disguise and without, with pheromones, chocolate and the google knowledge...

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
For the tennis lesson, how do i unlock the scene "backside" ? I tried both in disguise and without, with pheromones, chocolate and the google knowledge...
Before helping set her legs click right of her ass on "turn around" arrow, to walk around and stare at said backside.
Nothing more to this scene, just diffrent angle.

Reactions: GA123

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How save in game?
When freeroaming, access the phone in top right corner and save/load from there. There are also autosaves often mid-scenes (so you can repeat only failed mini-game, for example), but to load them you need to restart the game. Both times are limited to only 5 saves.

Reactions: Nosket

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Some way to cheat karma? I played with bad karma so i can't do the threesome scene with Phoebe/Jennifer.

The scenes and pictures that are in the gallery are all the scenes in the game? I mean i only got the threesome scene marked as gray so im just missing one scene?

Btw how many ends are there?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Some way to cheat karma? I played with bad karma so i can't do the threesome scene with Phoebe/Jennifer.

The scenes and pictures that are in the gallery are all the scenes in the game? I mean i only got the threesome scene marked as gray so im just missing one scene?

Btw how many ends are there?
You can do the threesome scene with bad karma if you triggered the threesome country club, and banged Jennifer in the car (without saying 'you are the she likes')

Reactions: Krull

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi, folks ! If you are a storytelling geek then you probably know how stories are built around tropes. I love , and used to spend hours browsing that wiki.
So... Can you identify which Hack'n Stalk 2 characters fit the bellow?
About next plans:

I'm working on a little tech demo and will post about plans for a next project still this week!

Reactions: Krull

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@The Architect
This game is damn amazing. The characters are HOT, and the story is interesting. I'm still trying more endings (even tho I tried some using the editor), but still, are ending in which the MC stays with any of the girls in the Epilogue?

I found Phoebe to be the HOTTEST to me by far
2018-06-25 00_00_39.jpg 2018-06-25 02_25_38.jpg 2018-06-25 02_31_08.jpg

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes