onurb Cads

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the "phoebe bedroom threesome" scene?

You need phoebe lv55, cor 25 with and Jen lv50, cor 25 and nice karma right?

i cant get Jen numbers without loosing Phoebe...

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the "phoebe bedroom threesome" scene?

You need phoebe lv55, cor 25 with and Jen lv50, cor 25 and nice karma right?

i cant get Jen numbers without loosing Phoebe...
Don't remember the exact sequence, but just max the stats using the walkthrough. Besides that, let Phobe go and play with Jess in shopkeeper, while making certain you grab all the other scenes.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
When I go to work to Riverside North , the game crashes and takes me to the desktop .why?

J360up

Jan 24, 2018
Wish I had dosh to donate, this game was quite good (I came for the sex scenes, stayed for the story.)

D

Deleted member 225296

Here is a reg file that unlocks the gallery 100% (including ending editor).
Got the registry entries from GalleryDataManager and used djb2 xor to hash their names.

To install it, simply download, unzip and double click the .reg file (answer yes when prompted). No need for save files and it also won't affect your current saves.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
Oke, i liked Hack"n Stack 1 very much so i waited for the second part to be finished before playing it.
Here is just a quick review of the game and my personal opinion about it as well as what i'll hope will be some constructive feedback.
i did use the walkthrough a few times to get a feel for what choices would steer the game in which direction.

overall
it"s a nice storyline which builds a good amount of anticipation, it has a nice flow to it because the story and tasks are not to complicated or hidden.
a small splash of humor here and there and some interesting new ideas in some pictures (like the kissing reflection in the eye of michael and the camera lens flares caused by the sun)
from after the revenge cheat decision the different paths to take seem to branch out much more so it makes me think of playing that part again with different choices (something i rarely do)

It has great graphics!
the quality of the english language is very good
i like the small movement in karakters in pictures and background, it makes it a bit more dynamic
it has great animations and i like the personal participation, like steering movement and choices, in it very much

Dislike
i would rather have an quicksave button then an autosave
it would be nice to also have a save option when accessing the menu (esc button) especially before major game decisions, and i would be a great feature if you could rename the saves
The text and text area could be a little smaller even tho it has a good "see through" percentage
it would be nice to have a "roll back" option even if just for a few frames (just in case you missed some important text, or have an accidental click spasm :) )
It could use some more close-up explicit pictures, after all, this is an adult game
i would like some better distinction in the text between what he is speaking and what he is thinking

All and all i think this is a great game!
I didn't regret waiting for it to finish and i surely didn't waste my time playing it.
I big thanks to The Architect!

Aug 7, 2017
Oke, i liked Hack"n Stack 1 very much so i waited for the second part to be finished before playing it.
Here is just a quick review of the game and my personal opinion about it as well as what i'll hope will be some constructive feedback.
i did use the walkthrough a few times to get a feel for what choices would steer the game in which direction.

overall
it"s a nice storyline which builds a good amount of anticipation, it has a nice flow to it because the story and tasks are not to complicated or hidden.
a small splash of humor here and there and some interesting new ideas in some pictures (like the kissing reflection in the eye of michael and the camera lens flares caused by the sun)
from after the revenge cheat decision the different paths to take seem to branch out much more so it makes me think of playing that part again with different choices (something i rarely do)

It has great graphics!
the quality of the english language is very good
i like the small movement in karakters in pictures and background, it makes it a bit more dynamic
it has great animations and i like the personal participation, like steering movement and choices, in it very much

Dislike
i would rather have an quicksave button then an autosave
it would be nice to also have a save option when accessing the menu (esc button) especially before major game decisions, and i would be a great feature if you could rename the saves
The text and text area could be a little smaller even tho it has a good "see through" percentage
it would be nice to have a "roll back" option even if just for a few frames (just in case you missed some important text, or have an accidental click spasm :) )
It could use some more close-up explicit pictures, after all, this is an adult game
i would like some better distinction in the text between what he is speaking and what he is thinking

All and all i think this is a great game!
I didn't regret waiting for it to finish and i surely didn't waste my time playing it.
I big thanks to The Architect!
Why did you wrote a review as comment and not as review?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I don't know how should I play this game bad karma-corruption, bad karma-love, good karma-corruption or good karma-love is really hard to choose one, what paths have the best ending possible with a good scenes or all of them take you to the same thing, sorry for my english, I'm taking advices :D.
for the GOOD karma threesome finale, you need 55 LOVING 25 CORRUPTION PHOEBE as well as 50 LOVING 25 CORRUPTION JENNIFER, so work toward that.

for BAD karma, you want to achieve 25 CORRUPTION on both girls before the shoplifter scene.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes