Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I really HATE the camera shit and the move the mouse crap. No way in hell to make the meter go all the way up in movie theater with my optic mouse. Who the hell even thought yanking your mouse all over hell would be a "fun" game mechanic? My elbow hurts from this shit. Not going to play this again. Sorry.....
Did you try playing using 'Fantastic' quality settings? There's a bug in this scenes that makes movement hard to achieve if you're playing with VSync disabled (it's happens when you select Fastest, Fast or Good quality setting at the startup screen)

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I have it set to fantastic But no I was unaware of the bug. I even tried playing with a trackball instead of a normal mouse and same outcome.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Mega link not working...
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a guide for this? I'm at the beginning, I think I'm supposed to sabotage her computer but I have no idea how. All 5 options on my computer don't do anything, I've peeked at everything on her desk, I've talked to her about her work (asking her name or weather gives bad impression so avoided those) and the only other interactable item (the coffee machine) doesn't do anything. I've taken the sideboob pic and used it to get the hacking software but that's a dead end too.

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is there a guide for this? I'm at the beginning, I think I'm supposed to sabotage her computer but I have no idea how. All 5 options on my computer don't do anything, I've peeked at everything on her desk, I've talked to her about her work (asking her name or weather gives bad impression so avoided those) and the only other interactable item (the coffee machine) doesn't do anything. I've taken the sideboob pic and used it to get the hacking software but that's a dead end too.
Did you find the Facebook profile? You can use the info gathered in her desk to do a successful search

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
  • h: "You're the greatest guy I've ever dated!"
  • m: "That's ... kind'a sad."
That was a fun way to kill a couple of hours.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Well Well, looking for something to play, during the Alpha download of a game, found a little masterpiece. i think i'll pledge for the Ch. 2, i hope it will be a little longer, but only if you don't have to stretch it............ When a dating sim game has better characters than a 32 000 000 € game something is wrong.

Reactions: The Architect

Sovi

Jan 9, 2018
Just played the 2.0 version and loved it so far... looking for a working Mega link for this version...anyone?

The Architect

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just played the 2.0 version and loved it so far... looking for a working Mega link for this version...anyone?
The MEGA link at the patreon page works. It's already public, right in the description.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Can anyone fix the mega link? it's not working anymore, thanks in advance.
Edit: Nvm , found it in patreon

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just played the last version (part of it, considering all the variability there is). What can I say.. one of the most worthy creators I supported since I discovered Patreon. I need it in my signature :p

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes