hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have a problem where the first event in the new quest French Techniques doesn't seem to be firing. I've been at the beach all morning for a week straight. Is there a minimum stat requirement on Yuki or something that I'm missing?
Did you talk with Hazel about it first (3rd star of "the breach")? If so, the quest should start in the morning on the beach without any further conditions.

Kariel

May 31, 2019
Did you talk with Hazel about it first (3rd star of "the breach")? If so, the quest should start in the morning on the beach without any further conditions.
Thanks for the reply!
I spoke with Hazel, the game forwarded me to the next morning, I got a call rom Uncle dick, then the problem kicked in!
I'll attach a pair of gamesaves if you're interested - one before talking to Hazel, and one after the phone call!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for the reply!
I spoke with Hazel, the game forwarded me to the next morning, I got a call rom Uncle dick, then the problem kicked in!
I'll attach a pair of gamesaves if you're interested - one before talking to Hazel, and one after the phone call!
Oh, Yuki was still gagged. Lmao.
I have to do something to indicate when a quest is not possible because of it. When you ungag her you can do the quest.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I have reached 50% of this game.
What does that mean? Do I have another 50% to do before I am done with this version?
That would be great to know. I enjoyed this game so far. I wouldn't mind playing another 50%.
I like nice long games like this one. The game play gets some getting used to but enjoyable.
The story makes it worth it, not too repetitive, just the way I like it. Looking forward to another 3GB.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I knew it, those kettlebells looked dangerous to begin with.
Even in real life, I always thought they were a bad idea waiting to happen.
What that place needs is a GYM, less dangerous.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have reached 50% of this game.
What does that mean? Do I have another 50% to do before I am done with this version?
That would be great to know. I enjoyed this game so far. I wouldn't mind playing another 50%.
I like nice long games like this one. The game play gets some getting used to but enjoyable.
The story makes it worth it, not too repetitive, just the way I like it. Looking forward to another 3GB.
Yeah, the % is the number of open quests stars for the current version.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Didn't Sarah mention something about having a boyfriend?
Where is he when his girlfriend needs him or is he in the next update?
I doubt he'll want her when she's poor now.
Still it would have been fun to destroy her boyfriend in the process of her training.

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
I rather like the game but I really wish there was an option to tune down the violent as fuck screen shake that happens on most orgasms.

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
I always do wonder if there are some devs. that pay people to write negative reviews for other games. That Drako guy review is just amazing "after a few hours of grind a BJ....". Funny to just post blatant lies in a review. Everyone can obviously like or dislike a game but giving 1 star and telling bullshit about what´s actually in the game is definetly something that doesn´t fall under "personal perception" anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it? Why does Leah have to wear a chastity belt?
Why didn't she make him wear one and see how long he lasts?
She definitely didn't think that through after all fair play is fair play.
That will tone down his jerk level a bit, actually a lot, don't think he can last longer then an hour without being a jerk all the time.

1234r

Mar 22, 2021
Is the Scene where Sarah was put into bondage, put on nipple clamps and spanked by the MC and Alice in the Massage Room somewhere in the Gallary? Because I cant find it.

4.30 star(s) 202 Votes