hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how does it start Alice's "No touching" mission. I can't complete Alice more punismend mission.
one or more quests are possibly blocked because a character is gagged in chastity
I am getting an error like this
The message popup is probably because Yuki is gagged. It pops up if there is a quest you could do, for which you will have to ungag her first. This is probably the best course of action as it might be a story quest.

It might be the quest you need to progress the story.

Alice's no touching should only appear once you have the required quests done, so you should be able to do it (the first star that is). For the next one, you'll have to talk to Jeanne and then buy a chastity belt.

Some of Alice's punishments might be blocked by other story quests still.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It's been a very long time for me since I played this part of the game. Can you post a screenshot of the quest log that you're seeing right now? Hachi, any ideas for dogadeniz?
dogadeniz might mean this quest, so here some screen shots for it. As you can see, I have not figure it out yet either but then again I am playing the story from the start again since I love hachigames, so yea, might these might be what he talking about and asking help for

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
dogadeniz might mean this quest, so here some screen shots for it. As you can see, I have not figure it out yet either but then again I am playing the story from the start again since I love hachigames, so yea, might these might be what he talking about and asking help for
Ah, I see. That quest is only possible once the story with Jeanne continues.

Reactions: syfy88man

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
hey about the session with Sonya... it is taking long that I think it trapping me and I feel I'm stuck in it... it this normal to be sooo long?

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
What session do you mean exactly? There are a few things I can think of that could be described as "sessions".
I mean during the maintenance option for her....
when the option (SESSION) open, I tried it. When I started spanking her and when I click to move forward it keeps spanking over and over non-stop. I mean I don't see an end... U know what I mean?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean during the maintenance option for her....
when the option (SESSION) open, I tried it. When I started spanking her and when I click to move forward it keeps spanking over and over non-stop. I mean I don't see an end... U know what I mean?
You don't see any menu with choices during that scene? I can't remember for her specifically, but normally with spanking scenes you should be able to see options like "light slaps", "hard slaps", "spank 5 times", "stop spanking", etc. Sometimes you have to click each time to do one spanking, and sometimes you only click once to get several in a row. However, in all of these cases, after whatever animations and dialogue for the choice have been displayed, you should get a choices menu again. After a certain number of total slaps, you should have an option to stop. If you don't ever see an option to end spanking, IDK what the problem could be.
I need to ask about the puzzle how to solve it?
Which puzzle are you having trouble with? I've played this game from near the very beginning, so I may have done some of these events so long ago that I won't remember them all. But I remember a lot of things from the early parts of the game still, so I might remember.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I'm not 100% sure, but it's possible it means the other outcome of that quest. You can repeat the anna quest and choose the other option.
I am replaying the game for fun.
And today was on same mission.
And indeed if you choose to dance the mission says you didn't dance after completion.
Now you might or might not can complete it by do it again and then choose the dont dance option. (havent tried it)
But in my memory for the mission to complete you needed to do both options in earlier versions or do I remember it wrong

Anyway I loaded save from just before that then choose not to dance, went to my room and mission was succesful.
oh playing on version 40.1 btw

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
hello y'all

I got a problem...
I can't make progress in the game I'm in 46% of progression

I'm stuck in "slut challenge" , "more punishment" and "a guest from France"

I can't make progress in them

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
hello y'all

I got a problem...
I can't make progress in the game I'm in 46% of progression

I'm stuck in "slut challenge" , "more punishment" and "a guest from France"

I can't make progress in them
We need a bit more info then this to be able to help you.
What does the hints say of the quests.

Is there a compressed version?
No not that I am aware of.

Reactions: MasterKenway

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
We need a bit more info then this to be able to help you.
What does the hints say of the quests.

No not that I am aware of.

Okay so,

the Slut Challenge quest is for Leah
Hint: Leah should be on the edge when going for a run. I should go to the town center while she is working out and lay another trap. (The quest "Daisy arrives" must be completed)

the More punishment quest is for Alice
Hint: More punishments are now available in Alice cleanliness check. (Leashed Cleaning) and it says I have to complete the No Touching Quest, which is not on the quests board

the main quest is (A Guest From France)
Hint: I've been day dreaming lately. The things that uncle said are a lot to take in (Be in the outdoor shower in the evening. (The quest "Chastity Realizations" must be completed)

that's all
Note: when I talk to some characters, some options when you click on them saying that "it will be available in the next version" is there another version for the game.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes