a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Judging by the summary, "female protagonist" is a misleading tag.
You play a dude on an island, yeah?
You also play as a girl away from the island, it may be short but there is still several quest you must play as a girl to complete the game play.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
At the end in the near future Nyx will be the sister of MC and will have more power than MC... "By the laws of the island"
But that is impossible this game is comedy and in the end Nyx will lose.
By the way Dev in this new version if you have many saves when creating a new save the game closes. My solution was to delete more than 200 saves o_O:ROFLMAO:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
what the hell did I just play? this RP thing has gone from a fun side thing for some extra fun to 'I have nfc what to do while I focus on nyx' and... great so nyx's has a heart its just 3 sizes too small and we get a bad hollywood level redemption arc?
Ive loved every update to this game until this point but this was.... shit

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist'? Isn't the main character a man?
The main character is a man. I totally forgot that you get to play a girl for a little bit. Does it warrant the "female protagonist" tag? Probably not. She's definitely not the protagonist, just a playable character.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist'? Isn't the main character a man?
That still doesn't answer the question.
If it is Multiple Protags what's the ratio?
https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-49-1-hachigames.51437/post-10152904

When I played it was about 5% of the content playing as a girl.
Dev said more content for her in the next few updates or so.

There was 6 main quest with 21 different parts for the girl and now the new update has 3 quest with one of them for the girl with 4 parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikephouros

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I was wondering why Lyra's portrait didn't match her model. Her boyish, spiky anime hair was still pretty hot though.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes