• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
Hi, if you like I can check for you if you send me your save game (location in the dev notes on this post). I think you have to talk to yuki first (should be a quest), and she tells you about powers (which will then give you the knowledge you need to complete the "busted" quest)
Thanks for your help. At least I succeeded in ending this quest. The bizarre thing is that it wasn't listed in the current quests sheet, and when solved it went directly to the "ended" quests ;)

Reactions: hachigames

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. I completely understand where you're coming from. Because of the extremely limited time we've seen Nadia so far, I agree that for the moment she presented herself as very one dimensional and unlikable.

However, I'll do my very best to give her a lot more depth in the future, just like the other characters. Though, since she is an antagonist, it will take a bit to reveal her true intentions and motivation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope nadia stays, I am looking forward to Nadia punishing all the girls for their loyalty to the mc. Whilst mc tries to wrestle back control

Eazeh2

Oct 2, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. I completely understand where you're coming from. Because of the extremely limited time we've seen Nadia so far, I agree that for the moment she presented herself as very one dimensional and unlikable.
It's reassuring to see that we're in agreement there, I always worry when things feel rushed or flat.
Although I'm pretty sure you don't mean that last bit the way I'm reading it, I still feel I should clarify that it would be nice if Nadia remained unlikable, so long as there's good reason behind it and it can be fun to hate her. Especially since Leah and Sarah turned out to be quite likable, and Jeanne fumbled her Heel turn so badly it actually failed to change how I think of her. There's a dearth of villains right now, and Nadia's in a great position to be one.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Just played the game after a long time. Holy shit! Nadia!
But, I have concerns about her attitude though. I get it. If a character is bitchy and aggressive, that's okay. But, she has to have a good reason for that attitude. And definitely she shouldn't be like, before her dominance on protagonist "GET YOU HANDS OFF ME YOU FILTHY BASTARD!" and then, after losing her dominance "You can fuck me in the ass if you want!"

Reactions: no1milfhunter

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Also disappointed in the Nadia story line up until now. It simply doesn't make sense given all we know. She

Mostly disappointed because the MC appears to no longer have agency. WTF is he waiting for?

Time to kick her ass and wrap that part of the story.

Last edited:

Envision421

Aug 26, 2021
Wondering when there will be an update for it?
Its a great game, especially later when there is animations for the girls. 100% complete, but I can't do anything with a few girls (Nadia, Leah, doctor/farmer chick).
Scarlett is the cutest IMO and the most worth finishing all the missions. Love a cute, shy submissive chick. Feels like you really earned that blowjob, lol. Whereas Yuki takes cock several times a day if you feel like it, which is great, just with I had more options with the other girls.

Just really want to jam a cock in Sarah's mouth after all the shit she caused. Punishing her is fun, but it could be better with a few more options available; also was hoping for more actions with Sonya. Could be some fun humiliation potential with her in the pillory, sucking off the main character in the middle of town.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What a great game we have here. It didn't take long to finish it (using the money cheat, obviously, although things just go slow regarding money at the beginning but eventually it becomes secondary once you start getting 1000/2000G each day), but still it was fun.

However there are a few things I find annoying:
  • Why is the gallery linked to the current game? I think you should be always there, letting you enjoy all the scenes you have unlocked at some point.
  • I haven't found a way to leave a replay directly without having to reach the end (I though clicking at the bottom of the screen did the trick but it probably did the trick once because I reached the end when I clicked there). You can always use the left control button to go fast-forward but I don't find it user-friendly.
  • Being allowed to set a description for saves would be really useful.

Other than that, I can't wait to see more fun stuff with Daisy (she's getting dirty), Leah (she can do much better) and Scarlett (our sweet little slave).

And what about Nadia? She needs a lot of discipline and will get it, oh yeah :ROFLMAO:

Regards

Reactions: Envision421
4.30 star(s) 205 Votes