hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Do we have to download the entire game everytime new update release? or did they compressed it already? i am too lazy to read the comment section 1 by 1, thanks guys..forgive my lazyness.;)
It's already compressed, yes. There are no incremental updates as of yet. I'll probably do that once the game goes over ~2.5 gb

Reactions: ghostization

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
A few thoughts about . . . Nadia.

Let's say I'm on a date with Nadia in real life.

Then she says just one of the repulsive things that she has said to the MC -- the date ends immediately. I take her home and never interact with her again. Never.

She crossed the line. There is no relationship possible with her.

We certainly never want her to become a member of our harem. Never. No matter if she reforms.

Nadia as an adversary whom we eliminate -- good.

But Nadia as an adversary whom we reform (like we reformed Leah and Sarah) -- no. (Maybe hachi can make this work, but I think it is a difficult problem.)

I agree that the story needs an adversary.

Maybe it's time -- this time -- for the adversary (Nadia) to be killed.

That would be new!
------------------
Also, I agree with the commentator above who said the punishments were harder at the beginning of the story, and that the arrival of Nadia could make the punishments actual punishments again.

Remember at the very beginning . . . the Alice punishments in the kitchen?

Those were real punishments.

And Sonya taken to the public square and whipped? (I think it was Sonya.)

So . . . I could imagine Nadia unfairly and severely punishing Scarlet (for example), and this could lead to the elimination of Nadia.

At which point, all the players around the world cheer!
--------
In summary, I think the players who are complaining about Nadia are complaining about what they fear will happen.

Well, we don't know yet.

Hachi is a skillful storyteller, and I believe he will make Nadia work -- whatever he is planning.
You'd take her back to her house? I'd get up and leave her with the check.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Let me rephrase it. Nadia's implementation and execution in 0.22 and 0.23 ruined the story of the last 5 Months. Since Jeanne jammed the communication. The mysterious intruder was exciting. She is just a crazy new adversary.
You posted it yourself. Let's go. Time for Fantalk. :)
Ok you were waiting for something more like a new enemy and you get just another girl who will join to our harem. I can see if you get a little disappointed. (but that's is basically what happened with Yuki) I think you are trying to go too fast. The game still goes on V-0.23

Why does that make sense? It doesn't make sense in the slightest, that was the first thing I couldn't believe reading in 0.22. A Person who spends 20 years as POW and then comes back from the dead would get a Medal and would be sent home or like in this case with PTSD in a specialized hospital. But they will never be back in their Position. Never.
To command something is an appointment, not a rank. Leah was appointed after Nadia, so Nadia isn't the Commander anymore. She can't be because there is another one sitting on her chair.
Leah's reaction are weak, but needed to be weak because Nadia needs the Plot Armor because otherwise her arc can't work.
Therefore, If somebody said Leah's character is destroyed. I would say he has a point.
From Leah perspective Nadia is a figure she respects that she admire who teach her everything she knows. I don't see the problem here.
That's why when Nadia pops up Leah follow her even though Leah at this point still have more authority than Nadia.
I think you're forgetting this is fiction this is not exactly a military story based on reality. And by the way she is at home, her house is the island.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
My summary of potential problems identified with Nadia:

1. The MC's reaction to her seems to make him too weak of a person.

2. Leah's reaction to her seems to make her too weak of a person, to the extent that her character may have changed. This may make Leah fans sad. They want dependable, no-nonsense Leah back.

3. Some players think Nadia has so overstepped the line that to enter into a relationship with her in the future is a no. She's just not worth the effort to reform. And even if she were to reform, it probably wouldn't be a believable reform. Also, a burned bridge remains a burned bridge. (This I think is the most difficult problem, if the story will lead to Nadia being in our harem. How to unburn a burned bridge?)

4. There could be some plot holes about Dik and how Nadia obtained her position. Background information could explain those.

5. Fear that Nadia will become the focus of the game, when we'd rather see more Scarlet, etc. . .

6. Not wanting to have to listen to Nadia's verbal denigrations and have the MC just listen and accept those. Nadia has unfortunately been put in a position where the MC can't shut her out. This is maybe too much reality for men who have to listen to women like this in their real lives. Women denigrate men all the time, and we don't enter into relationships with those women; and if by some unfortunate event we marry a woman who denigrates us, then we live a life of misery. We play a game to escape that repulsive behavior. But Nadia can't be shut out.

My summary of potential benefits of having Nadia.

1. Adversary who could add to the story and make the punishments more harsh. An island under Nadia's power is a terrible place to live. That could lead to good lewd content and motivation to get rid of Nadia for good.

And one obvious success:

1. If hachi wanted to create an adversary that the players hate: he did. Success. We dislike her intensely. That's good.

But . . . it's not the same dislike as we had with Sarah. Sarah was a horrible person, but her elitism was so extreme that it was also comical. You could laugh at Sarah while disliking her. I'll say that again: from first meeting her, you could always laugh at Sarah while disliking her. This is why the players have accepted her into the harem. Because you could laugh at Sarah's ridiculous elitism, the bridge to a relationship with her wasn't completely burned. So, is there a hidden unburned bridge that can reconcile us with Nadia?
------------------------

Edit: This game is a comedy, and it has a lighthearted feel that Nadia seems to change.

But . . . if there's a way we could laugh at Nadia while still disliking her . . . and there is . . .

Let's say Nadia ALWAYS talks to EVERYONE with this same denigrating language.

Let's say we even see her denigrating HERSELF while looking at herself in a mirror.

Then . . . the player thinks: Aha! I still dislike her, but she's a comical person now. That could be the beginning of a softening toward her.

But I'd still rather have her banished or killed ! ! !

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2021
Does anyone know if there is any sort of writeup or guide out there for this game? I don't necessarily want one to cheat my way through the storyline (I'm 100% completed) but to know what actions will raise which stats with the girls. I've always been the type that loves to max out characters.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
My summary of potential problems identified with Nadia:

1. The MC's reaction to her seems to make him too weak of a person.

2. Leah's reaction to her seems to make her too weak of a person, to the extent that her character may have changed. This may make Leah fans sad. They want dependable, no-nonsense Leah back.

3. Some players think Nadia has so overstepped the line that to enter into a relationship with her in the future is a no. She's just not worth the effort to reform. And even if she were to reform, it probably wouldn't be a believable reform. Also, a burned bridge remains a burned bridge. (This I think is the most difficult problem, if the story will lead to Nadia being in our harem. How to unburn a burned bridge?)

4. There could be some plot holes about Dik and how Nadia obtained her position. Background information could explain those.

5. Fear that Nadia will become the focus of the game, when we'd rather see more Scarlet, etc. . .

6. Not wanting to have to listen to Nadia's verbal denigrations and have the MC just listen and accept those. Nadia has unfortunately been put in a position where the MC can't shut her out. This is maybe too much reality for men who have to listen to women like this in their real lives. Women denigrate men all the time, and we don't enter into relationships with those women; and if by some unfortunate event we marry a woman who denigrates us, then we live a life of misery. We play a game to escape that repulsive behavior. But Nadia can't be shut out.

My summary of potential benefits of having Nadia.

1. Adversary who could add to the story and make the punishments more harsh. An island under Nadia's power is a terrible place to live. That could lead to good lewd content and motivation to get rid of Nadia for good.

And one obvious success:

1. If hachi wanted to create an adversary that the players hate: he did. Success. We dislike her intensely. That's good.

But . . . it's not the same dislike as we had with Sarah. Sarah was a horrible person, but her elitism was so extreme that it was also comical. You could laugh at Sarah while disliking her. I'll say that again: from first meeting her, you could always laugh at Sarah while disliking her. This is why the players have accepted her into the harem. Because you could laugh at Sarah's ridiculous elitism, the bridge to a relationship with her wasn't completely burned. So, is there a hidden unburned bridge that can reconcile us with Nadia?
------------------------

Edit: This game is a comedy, and it has a lighthearted feel that Nadia seems to change.

But . . . if there's a way we could laugh at Nadia while still disliking her . . . and there is . . .

Let's say Nadia ALWAYS talks to EVERYONE with this same denigrating language.

Let's say we even see her denigrating HERSELF while looking at herself in a mirror.

Then . . . the player thinks: Aha! I still dislike her, but she's a comical person now. That could be the beginning of a softening toward her.

But I'd still rather have her banished or killed ! ! !
1- Hmm I understand but to me it looks like he's been acting like this the whole game

2- It doesn't bother me but I agree that it shows a weaker side of Leah that fans may not like

3- I do not agree. It doesn't make sense to me

4- You are asking for a very old background story. I don't care but it is even necessary?

5- I don't believe it's going to happen. But it will definitely be for some updates

6- " Nadia has unfortunately been put in a position where the MC can't shut her out " This is definitely not true. And I explained why in the post above

About the benefits - I don't see the story going in that direction but I could be wrong
For me Nadia story will be similar to Yuki or If she is really a villain (I doubt it) she will try to bring Eris back (yes for me Eris is not finished and is the real villain of the game) I may be totally wrong this part is just speculation

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
6- " Nadia has unfortunately been put in a position where the MC can't shut her out " This is definitely not true. And I explained why in the post above
I agree that he can shut her down, but he can't shut her out.

Shut her out -- as in "not talk to her anymore." Because of Nadia's position on the island, the MC will have to talk to her, and he will have to endure her continual denigrations, which is thoroughly unpleasant unless this can somehow be made comical.

Yes, he can shut her down -- as in dominate her. But he can't shut her out.
------

The MC can shut Nadia down; but he can't shut her up, and he can't shut her out. Ah . . . the joys of English!

Last edited:

0urosBoros

Apr 15, 2021
hello can someone help me. on the quest a date with sonya there is never someone in the cafe with here.
how do i do for some one to pop in the cafe.

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
might be a bit dumb, but i can't find a way to increase alice's obedience. got it to 3 when she was spanked by leah, but none of the other things i've tried increase it

LePapaPizza

May 2, 2020
Just my opinion, but I hope the MC gets the choice to put Nadia down permantly or has the choice to have Alice, Yuki or Leah do it. She is just to un-likable for me and needs to die painfully and slowly.
That's extreme... Considering what she's been through, it's easy to see how twisted she has become. I reckon you get payback on Nadia or something, to show that you and your personal harem are not useless. Or maybe some big twist still, cause this feels a bit too similar to how it went with Leah at the beginning.

Might also be a way to tie in the whole "accident" and the god stuff, clearly Nadia knows more about it than she told everyone else.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Love the game but I run into this bug constantly, that sometimes text would freeze and wont be able to click nor anything to move it ahead, it only helps to rather lag wise save and reload that save to unfreaze it. Hope that be fix.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Love the game but I run into this bug constantly, that sometimes text would freeze and wont be able to click nor anything to move it ahead, it only helps to rather lag wise save and reload that save to unfreaze it. Hope that be fix.
Hmm, unfortunately I've not heard of this bug until now. Can you give me a bit more information like which platform you are playing on. Are you playing with active translations? Do all the other buttons still work?

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes