• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I dunno how its work, i cant spank Alice because Yuki is arrived and occupied kitchen. How to interact with Alice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't remember what days but you can catch Alice in the kitchen in the afternoon (maybe Tues + Thurs) use advance 1 hour at a time and then mouse wheel to go back then it is quick and easy to check without using / loosing days.

Reactions: ErmilokSs

ErmilokSs

Nov 1, 2018
Can't remember what days but you can catch Alice in the kitchen in the afternoon (maybe Tues + Thurs) use advance 1 hour at a time and then mouse wheel to go back then it is quick and easy to check without using / loosing days.
Thanks, its really works.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is it optional to cheat here? mod/save changes? because i know i played this game once and lost it all, i want to do it myself but maybe a bit boosted and faster to gain my progress again

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Trying it for the first time. Still at the very beginning.

However, is the option to turn off animations in the textbox broken? The blue headache-inducing waves on the text won't stop.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Good update. Although, it is still kinda funny that Sonya, the girl with the actual exhibitionist fetish is still one of the few girls we can't upgrade that stat for.

• Haha
Reactions: knowlang

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Trying it for the first time. Still at the very beginning.

However, is the option to turn off animations in the textbox broken? The blue headache-inducing waves on the text won't stop.
There is a checkbox to turn it off in the settings.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Finished the update late last night. My best description with this chapter so far is "All seems right with this world!". I got the full sense of my MC's purpose to be on this island and his place in the scheme of things after completing the episode. I was startled at first, but remembered that in this place where the Babes have powers; with my special ability, I AM THE "ALPHA-X!!!" :cool:

Reactions: hachigames

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
The money cheat seems to be a little bustaroni but i eventually got it workin.

This game makes me wanna play Tropico. Like, a lot.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Tried setting it, saving, reloading, closing game, restarting. Having it checked, unchecked, does not stop the blue waves in the text. Can anyone else confirm that it works for them?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
If that is the one, make sure you look under everything.
I thought all you can do is click on the Search button at each location? Unless you mean every location?
The hint is "I used to feed you, but now I deserted. Maybe I should just roll <text over the top of iteself> Where could that be?"
The dock does make sense, but keep getting told nothing found so must be somewhere else...

EDIT: Finally figured it out. Can't believe I kept forgetting about the farm!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 205 Votes