strangeobject

Nov 22, 2019
can anyone share their savegame for android version , i just can't get past writing name since keyboard doesn't show up, ive tried literally everything including hooking up physical keyboard using otg or Bluetooth

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
great update. Finally got to see scarlets titties. Been loving her ever since she entered game. They did not disappoint! I love this game, the punishments are great and alice/scarlet are so sexy. Thanks for the nightmare fuel scene tho lol. That one image will haunt my dreams forever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
Feb 12, 2019
Where the hell do i go for the service thing, it say go to the bar and i did and spend the whole day there but nothing pop up?

Val72

May 22, 2019
Hi all, and tks for this game even if i had many crash , i like it ...
I can’t pass the sonya session, the game crash each time, so do i need it for the hazel 3rd secret ? And how far can i go w8thout the famous session ?
I only have this two quest for now and i’m on android by the way ...
Good luck with this game

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi all, and tks for this game even if i had many crash , i like it ...
I can’t pass the sonya session, the game crash each time, so do i need it for the hazel 3rd secret ? And how far can i go w8thout the famous session ?
I only have this two quest for now and i’m on android by the way ...
Good luck with this game
Hi
I don't use android but I can tell you that the Sonya session is a big down load and takes a LOT of time to load so you may have to wait a bit for it ( the dev did this to reduce game DL trying to develop a better system) so try being patient with it I know that has worked for other users. Good luck!

Reactions: Val72

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Like the game. Just a little grindy but not to bad and still fun. Wish the game had some animations but not needed with a good story. Would only make great fap material lol.
I really like Scarlet and Sarah's last name Von Lichtenstein. Wasn't that the name Heath Ledger used as his fake Knights name in a Knights Tale?
Anyhow, keep up the great work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I crashed the game and lost an hour of data by trying to talk to Yuki while she had a duct tape gag
Sorry that happened. I'm not sure what might have caused that. Usually the program never outright crashes on the non-mobile version.

SV650Racer

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,
Did the installation fail? If so make sure that you the phone set to allow packages from 3rd party sources

1. Go to Settings on your phone and switch to the “general” tab, if needed.
  2. Tap on the “Security” option.
  3. Tick the checkbox next to the “Unknown Sources” option.
  4. Confirm the warning message by tapping on “OK”.
In case the installation is ok but the game doesn't start:

* Android 7.0 is quite old. I'm not 100% sure if it is supported. I unfortunately don't have a phone with that version to test.
* Memory might run out. If the game just crashes on startup, it might be a memory issue. Sometimes restarting the phone helps to clear all background processes. The next version will also have active memory management to reduce the usage considerably. It will probably be released on Friday.

I hope I was able to help.
Thank you for responding. It must be just an older, slower system. Worked great after transfering the apk to my Android Tablet. Thanks again.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
Shower sex with Alice quest. To join Alice in the shower it says I need 30 love. I'm currently at 20/20. How do I raise the max to 30? It's the only quest I have left to do but I can't figure out what I'm missing.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Shower sex with Alice quest. To join Alice in the shower it says I need 30 love. I'm currently at 20/20. How do I raise the max to 30? It's the only quest I have left to do but I can't figure out what I'm missing.
You can get to max 30 once you finish the quest with her Teddy. It might be that you will have to do some main quests and/or quests with other girls first to unlock it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
You can get to max 30 once you finish the quest with her Teddy. It might be that you will have to do some main quests and/or quests with other girls first to unlock it.
I've done the quest to restore her teddy bear. I've done all the other quests. The quest completed is at 99%. The only one left is the Shower sex with Alex. Maybe my game is just bugged or something and need to restart the game and do a fresh playthrough. As much as I hate to.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes