hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I've done the quest to restore her teddy bear. I've done all the other quests. The quest completed is at 99%. The only one left is the Shower sex with Alex. Maybe my game is just bugged or something and need to restart the game and do a fresh playthrough. As much as I hate to.
That's really odd. You can send me your save-game (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save) and I'll fix it for you. Maybe I can also find out what caused this for you, although it might have been an older bug.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
That's really odd. You can send me your save-game (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save) and I'll fix it for you. Maybe I can also find out what caused this for you, although it might have been an older bug.
Sure thing. I've attached the save directory here.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Sure thing. I've attached the save directory here.
Here you go. Unpacking that file and putting it into the save folder should fix the problem. I'm not sure why the correct limit didn't trigger. It's possible that it was from a version that had a bug that was fixed quickly. If there is another occurrence of this, I'll add an extra hidden event that will correct the limits in the background automatically.
In the future I will also add a sort of console to handle these problems a bit better.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
Here you go. Unpacking that file and putting it into the save folder should fix the problem. I'm not sure why the correct limit didn't trigger. It's possible that it was from a version that had a bug that was fixed quickly. If there is another occurrence of this, I'll add an extra hidden event that will correct the limits in the background automatically.
In the future I will also add a sort of console to handle these problems a bit better.
Thanks for the save file. But for whatever reason, it won't load. When I start the game and click load it just sits there at the load screen instead of loading it. My saves load fine but the one you provided won't load. Maybe my current game is just too buggy. I haven't done a fresh playthrough for about 3 updates now.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi Hachi
Just a suggestion but I think the session with Sonya would be better if the costumes had a back button to return to nude (I personally don't care for the costumes but end up getting sucked in {forgetting} and can't go back to nude state to enjoy the session.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi Hachi
Just a suggestion but I think the session with Sonya would be better if the costumes had a back button to return to nude (I personally don't care for the costumes but end up getting sucked in {forgetting} and can't go back to nude state to enjoy the session.
It should be possible to toggle the outfits off. Does that not work for you?

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
@hachigames On the Shower with Alice quest I was having problems with. Since nothing else was working I went ahead and started a new game and played through it from the start and it worked fine this time. Alice's love got to 30/30 after restoring the teddybear and I was able to complete the quest with no problem this time. So I guess it was just a bug with that game. Thanks for your help and patience.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
@hachigames On the Shower with Alice quest I was having problems with. Since nothing else was working I went ahead and started a new game and played through it from the start and it worked fine this time. Alice's love got to 30/30 after restoring the teddybear and I was able to complete the quest with no problem this time. So I guess it was just a bug with that game. Thanks for your help and patience.
Ok thank you, and sorry about the bug happening.

That confirms it may have been due to the limit going to the wrong character in a build that was fixed later. I'll add an event for 0.7 that will guarantee the limit being set when the quest in question has already been completed.

I now have an automatic test that will ensure that bug like this are far less likely to happen.

Reactions: TheDevian

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Will there be a compressed version?
All versions are compressed already, though the there will be a 720p mobile version with 0.7 coming which will be a lot smaller and doesn't have any loading issues.

Eventually, I'll make lower-res versions for all platforms, but that will come at a later point, since it costs quite a bit of time in a 3 week update cycle to resize and re-compress a full set of textures.

jhonny18

Jul 14, 2017
Hi all, I hope for your help. Quest Scavenger Hunt, second star, hint: I'm surrounded by gold and diamonds. You see me every day, but you never checked me out. I have searched everywhere but find nothing.
Thanks to those who will help me

Reactions: haedarah
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes