Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Hi all, I hope for your help. Quest Scavenger Hunt, second star, hint: I'm surrounded by gold and diamonds. You see me every day, but you never checked me out. I have searched everywhere but find nothing.
Thanks to those who will help me
I remember a reference to the Farm Area. Request hachigames to clarify

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi all, I hope for your help. Quest Scavenger Hunt, second star, hint: I'm surrounded by gold and diamonds. You see me every day, but you never checked me out. I have searched everywhere but find nothing.
Thanks to those who will help me
It's in the hotel lobby.

Reactions: gsvidz

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
i appear to have locked some quests following the ninja quest. i tried to grind the stats for alice a bit and then got to the part where we get the next girl. however i never had the chance to do more with alice during her cooking events than stripping, now she never appears in the kitchen anymore. did i fully block that content and need to reload or is this situation accounted for? not following that quest also blocks me from advancing with sonya

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
i appear to have locked some quests following the ninja quest. i tried to grind the stats for alice a bit and then got to the part where we get the next girl. however i never had the chance to do more with alice during her cooking events than stripping, now she never appears in the kitchen anymore. did i fully block that content and need to reload or is this situation accounted for? not following that quest also blocks me from advancing with sonya
Alice is still in the kitchen at some days in the late afternoon.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Alice is still in the kitchen at some days in the late afternoon.
Thank you.
On another note, i had 20 Love with Alice, then tried the Paddle approach, which made me loose 1 point. then it told me i needed 15 obedience OR 20 love. A bug?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thank you.
On another note, i had 20 Love with Alice, then tried the Paddle approach, which made me loose 1 point. then it told me i needed 15 obedience OR 20 love. A bug?
Oh, I think both is needed. I'll have to check if the message is correct in both the quest tracker and the notice in the quest.

Mar 23, 2019
According to Hachi's patreon and earlier posts 0.7 public will be released today. Hopefully that means in the next couple of hours. Keep up the good work, Hachi.

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
Oh, I think both is needed. I'll have to check if the message is correct in both the quest tracker and the notice in the quest.
And yet another thing: at the end of the scavenge hunt leah wraps up what happened and says "MC had more sex on his mind than winning" , but i didnt take the deals. feels like an oversight to maybe give more stats to leah

Reactions: Mulmimulm123

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
And yet another thing: at the end of the scavenge hunt leah wraps up what happened and says "MC had more sex on his mind than winning" , but i didnt take the deals. feels like an oversight to maybe give more stats to leah
Oh yeah, I always forget about putting that in. It's on my list, but I keep pushing it back for some reason

Reactions: Swazdula

Rontec

Jun 20, 2020
Great update , as usual , this time i noticed a few things that are confusing tho.
in "A Mother's Gift" i have the second star say "I didn't take the offer..." even tho i did, so now there is an open quest that i cannot seem to get rid off.
in "Revenge on Hazel" the 5th Star says "I have to find a way to get some kind of sleeping drug for Yuki,I should ask Hazel about it" even tho you already got the sleeping drug in star 4 from Hazels Mother. (also there is no option to talk to Hazel about it anymore at this stage - the star will be filled however if you give Yuki the sleeping Powder)"

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Great update , as usual , this time i noticed a few things that are confusing tho.
in "A Mother's Gift" i have the second star say "I didn't take the offer..." even tho i did, so now there is an open quest that i cannot seem to get rid off.
in "Revenge on Hazel" the 5th Star says "I have to find a way to get some kind of sleeping drug for Yuki,I should ask Hazel about it" even tho you already got the sleeping drug in star 4 from Hazels Mother. (also there is no option to talk to Hazel about it anymore at this stage - the star will be filled however if you give Yuki the sleeping Powder)"
Thank you.
The mother's gift quest has two endings. One where you dance with her and she gets drunk, and one where you stop her at the bar and she waits for you in your room.
You should be able to repeat the quest until both endings are done.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Sorry i can asked after ending back menu or not?
Thank you.
The mother's gift quest has two endings. One where you dance with her and she gets drunk, and one where you stop her at the bar and she waits for you in your room.
You should be able to repeat the quest until both endings are done.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Great update, as always. I wish there was more content for Yuki but still amazing nonetheless. Honestly, i feel like i'm repeating myself in this comments but i just can't get enough of this game and dev, so i'll keep saying it, amazing work from an amazing dev. I'll be waiting for the next update!

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes