hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
cant play on mac, says the application cant be opened. i even went into the system prefs to let it play but it didnt show up, please give guide to how to play on mac. thank you, looks like a fun game to play
I added two links to the installation notes on the first post in this thread on how to fix possible problems on mac. I hope it works for you.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Android compressed version available ?? I prefer small version. I don't like to spend 851 mb unless it is necessary.
By the by, don't misunderwood. My phone can handle current size. I did download previous big version (it was first time playing) & it was worth its size. So a crunched version available ??
Hi,
this version was already compressed higher than the previous one (1.63gb in v0.6.3 -> 0.85gb in v0.7.3). I could compress it further but then it would be definitely noticeable in terms of quality.

Reactions: Paapi

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Saveeditonline.com not working with this game save files. Why ???
There is no grind in this game if you use the money cheat. There is no need to edit the save file. Raising the stats of the girls is straightforward. Just follow the quest & quest hints.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok thank you, and sorry about the bug happening.

That confirms it may have been due to the limit going to the wrong character in a build that was fixed later. I'll add an event for 0.7 that will guarantee the limit being set when the quest in question has already been completed.

I now have an automatic test that will ensure that bug like this are far less likely to happen.
Did you add the test? If so, at least in my case, it's not working. The teddy bear quest has long been finished and shows completed, but the love points haven't been given.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Did you add the test? If so, at least in my case, it's not working. The teddy bear quest has long been finished and shows completed, but the love points haven't been given.
The test is in the version and her love limit should now be 30 once you load your save.
You still have to raise the actual value though. You can do that if you do her cleaning task (up to +5 each time), or if you make her strip in the kitchen.

Normal quests do add quite a bit of Love, so normally you wouldn't have to do the repeatable quests to grind Love if the bug didn't happen. Sorry about that.

GreekMAn72

Nov 20, 2017
Hi ppl. it is a great game so far, but I want to ask how I can raise the exhibition level of Alice.
Thanks for your time everyone

pual11

Mar 15, 2018
another update another request for the audio settings
you don't scale the slider man

for the rest looking forward to playing the update keep up the good work

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
another update another request for the audio settings
you don't scale the slider man

for the rest looking forward to playing the update keep up the good work
Huh? I thought I fixed that already. It should be log10 scaling now translate into linear. maybe i did something wrong. I'll check again

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you open the status screen with all the girls, you can click on the right side of the rows to check where you can raise each stat.
Great to know that, will help a lot. I remember trying twenty things to get that exhibitionism up last update :p

Jan 8, 2020
Huge memory leak on linux, after two hours of playing 5.5GB of free RAM and 2GB of swap were full, my PC freaked out and I lost a lot of unsaved progress. Game version 0.7.3, tested on Kubuntu 20.04 and Manjaro.
Yes, I know no one cares about linux, but maybe it's worth to make sure that no such thing is going on on windows. Sadge

Overall, good game!

Reactions: hachigames

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Mousing away on Linux makes it impossible to click on anything. And old saves aren't working in 0.7.3.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Huge memory leak on linux, after two hours of playing 5.5GB of free RAM and 2GB of swap were full, my PC freaked out and I lost a lot of unsaved progress. Game version 0.7.3, tested on Kubuntu 20.04 and Manjaro.
Yes, I know no one cares about linux, but maybe it's worth to make sure that no such thing is going on on windows. Sadge

Overall, good game!
Thank you. Maybe there is an issue with asset bundles not unloading. I guess this would only happen if you play from the very start. I have to check if they are not unloading properly, which would be the reason for a possible accumulation of this much memory.

Reactions: widepeepeeHard

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Mousing away on Linux makes it impossible to click on anything. And old saves aren't working in 0.7.3.
The old saves should still work on any platform. Unfortunately I don't have linux installed right now to check.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes