GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, Mega excedes my quote, Anon goes for 10-12 hours to download and files.fm crashes at 100%. Somebody could be so kind to share it in a most friendly site, like Nopy or Workupload?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you.
The mother's gift quest has two endings. One where you dance with her and she gets drunk, and one where you stop her at the bar and she waits for you in your room.
You should be able to repeat the quest until both endings are done.
Could you add a workupload, nopy or Pixeldrain upload as well? They are all save, fast and have no limits. Thanks in advance and have to say the game is nicely coming along and was quite fun to play at version 6.3.

Reactions: royale24

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Great update as always!

I really prefered Sarah at the pool, tho. I also have the feeling her Eyebrows grow bigger every time I see her, but maybe that's just me. I like the progression storywise, I really wonder what this will lead to. I hope we won't lose Sarah as a Character, because it's fun to punish her. Don't know if her hesitation to accept Eris was sincere or not, but I could see her doing a Heel-Face turn at the very last second. Or not.

A small thing: The cat tail doesn't really look like a cat tail, for some reason that was bothering me. It's way too short and also the texture is different - it's only a tail. Doesn't matter tho, it's fun.

My main problem is, that I'm so interested in the story - I want to know more about the background, the war - the deep lore! It distracts me from all the sexy stuff happening.

By the way, I really like how Hazel is a little smarter than Yuki, but not really. Her lifting the Glasses was stupid as hell - only Yuki is even dumber. They're perfect for each other. I wish I had been able to go on the date with yuki this patch allready, I was wondering what she had planned.

Leah opening up to the MC is also really nice, her showing off with the guns was a nice touch.

The changes: I love the changes you made to the Stores. It's easier to navigate now and also easier to see what you allready own.

The "call character" function is also very useful, probably more useful if I were to play the game from the start again.

A thing I don't really like is how you can't even talk to Sarah and Scarlett at the moment - there should be some dialogue in my opinion. For example Sarah could tell you to fuck off and you punish her, because she never learns. Or she's nice for once.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Oh god, Anna's MILF ass needs to be OTK sooner than later, please.
Hazel getting some good old fashioned discipline from Mommy would be extra hot.
Meanwhile, Scarlett is such a good girl and it makes me want to give her a sexy little ass-warming too.
Leah's still summit girl, though.

This is one of the few release day plays I have, right now. Keep it up, Hachi.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Gotta say, this is up there as one of my favorites. I've played hundreds of these "games" on this site. This is well written, the story keeps me wanting more, and the characters are spectacular. The maid is my favorite of the bunch, so damn cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Use a save from the latest version to continue where I left off, everything works normal except that I can't talk to Scarlet or Sarah, when I click on their icons nothing happens. Is it normal or is it some incompatibility with old saves?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I'm having a problem with "sonya gets punished quest".
It says i have to talk to leah alone but every time i do she eeks and runs away,
it then says seems that date was realy embarassing for her. Maybe Hazel knows what to do?. (I've already talked to hazel).
Don't know how to progress here seems I'm stuck!.
Any help?.

Edit: Never mind worked it out!, I'm just a dumbass!. Was talking to the wrong person.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Great update as always!

I really prefered Sarah at the pool, tho.
Don't worry she still works at the pool as well and can still be punished there.

And anyone having trouble with mega.nz:

Use a private tab in firefox for downloading. No quota, no crashes.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Use a save from the latest version to continue where I left off, everything works normal except that I can't talk to Scarlet or Sarah, when I click on their icons nothing happens. Is it normal or is it some incompatibility with old saves?
That's normal. Their old normal dialog options were outdated. The version after this one will add back some more options again for that part of the story.

AndySavage

Feb 26, 2019
cant play on mac, says the application cant be opened. i even went into the system prefs to let it play but it didnt show up, please give guide to how to play on mac. thank you, looks like a fun game to play

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes