NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
there's a lack of character progression that is getting more obvious over time
the girls accept that MC is the leader, and might have a single emotional event with him
but then slip into a completely static FWB relationship

for example, there was one scene where Yuki called MC 'Master,' and then this was never mentioned again
Scarlet and Sarah are favorites (probably) but I still don't know if they want to be girlfriends, wives, part of harem? There's almost no story there beyond new sex acts.
Leah, Nadia, Hazel, Sonya, Daisy, Jeanne, etc are not as interesting, but I'd still like to clearly know if they are serious about MC or just playing along with the BDSM for giggles. (Which only really makes sense for Hazel, who called herself a wingman from the beginning)
Zero already appears to be sidelined with her computer room, even though it was clear she was being positioned as a main interest for a while there.
Lyra is another very cute character, but I'm worried the same thing will happen to her.

Reactions: belpoint

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nadia enjoys from bdsm as do others.

yuki calls mc as master when she's punished/rewarded.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
there's a lack of character progression that is getting more obvious over time
the girls accept that MC is the leader, and might have a single emotional event with him
but then slip into a completely static FWB relationship

for example, there was one scene where Yuki called MC 'Master,' and then this was never mentioned again
Scarlet and Sarah are favorites (probably) but I still don't know if they want to be girlfriends, wives, part of harem? There's almost no story there beyond new sex acts.
Leah, Nadia, Hazel, Sonya, Daisy, Jeanne, etc are not as interesting, but I'd still like to clearly know if they are serious about MC or just playing along with the BDSM for giggles. (Which only really makes sense for Hazel, who called herself a wingman from the beginning)
Zero already appears to be sidelined with her computer room, even though it was clear she was being positioned as a main interest for a while there.
Lyra is another very cute character, but I'm worried the same thing will happen to her.
I sort of agree. Not much character progression lately and some of the women have been sidelined in the story. Leah is my favorite but the only interaction you get with her is two very minor repeatable interactions. The story is moving along well though.

I have played other AVN/games where the is zero movement in the main story and nothing but character development.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I lost my snif save, I found a save of version 61.1 on the forum, I unzip it and/or I put it manually in all the folders under folders, but when I launch the game it never finds the save, only do I have to ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I lost my snif save, I found a save of version 61.1 on the forum, I unzip it and/or I put it manually in all the folders under folders, but when I launch the game it never finds the save, only do I have to ?
if windows then \appdata\locallow\hachigames

ZZZYYYMMM

Oct 19, 2023
“JimmyJazz69,帖子:14052202,成员:2551972” said:
当您说“存档”时,您的意思是“保存”文件?
[/引用]是的,很抱歉这么晚才回复你,我的存档丢失了,我现在只能开始新游戏了,我希望有人能为我提供游戏存档,这对我来说非常重要

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes