Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
is there a way to unlock all the scenes?
yes play the game. :)

And no there isn't a gallery unlocker as far I am aware off.

Edit:
You can search for shared save file wich have the scenes unlocked untill that savegame reach

Last edited:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
When will next update be released? It's supposed to be today but not sure.
Yes today comes the new update.
Wil be online shortly.
Within an hour according his patreon page.
Hachi always posts way in advance on his patreon page which day the new update is released.

Last edited:

Frank323454

Jan 14, 2024
Does "Main Story arc: start of climax" mean that the game is gonna end soon? I though it was eternal lol. It'll be kinda sad when it eventually ends:(
Btw, do you plan to make a proper Spanish translation at some point? Not a Google translate one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does "Main Story arc: start of climax" mean that the game is gonna end soon? I though it was eternal lol. It'll be kinda sad when it eventually ends:(
Btw, do you plan to make a proper Spanish translation at some point? Not a Google translate one
1. it'll end eventually.
2. he might if gets cheap (read free) translator.

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
its sad but it has to end. I feel like already been extended a bit. of course not for milkin. new project means new risks

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HailDicktator-0.68.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Interesting update, if short and a bit rushed (I'm not sure about if Sarah told the MC about the walk, and it seemed a bunch of plot-convenient carelessness on Sarah's part, including not suspecting Rue of leading them into the ambush.). The sexual scenes were pretty well-done, though, and I'm curious about how all the plot elements are going to come together and culminate.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just started playing, and got a problem. This is the second time this has happened. When following Alice with cleaning, it overlaps what is said with what Leah said at the beginning about being on the boat. As my screenshot shows. Is there a way to fix this? Or is there a fix on here for it? hachigames

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes