cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started playing, and got a problem. This is the second time this has happened. When following Alice with cleaning, it overlaps what is said with what Leah said at the beginning about being on the boat. As my screenshot shows. Is there a way to fix this? Or is there a fix on here for it?
1st tell us platform on which you play.

Reactions: Talmadge

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
There's just no sense of tension in these recent updates. Technically the organisation has infiltrated the island, but I just can't bring myself to see the bumbling trio of Nyx, Fang and Rue, isolated as they are on an island full of superpowered individuals, as anything but a joke as far as being a threat to the island. Let's just jump ahead to the part where they get caught, punished and converted because this pretense is running a bit long.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's just no sense of tension in these recent updates. Technically the organisation has infiltrated the island, but I just can't bring myself to see the bumbling trio of Nyx, Fang and Rue, isolated as they are on an island full of superpowered individuals, as anything but a joke as far as being a threat to the island. Let's just jump ahead to the part where they get caught, punished and converted because this pretense is running a bit long.
organization hasn't invaded anything yet, "mighty" trio of nyx et co are deserters who abandoned organization but due being on unknown territory and no1 on island really trusts nyx (those of who know her).

Reactions: ramvivat

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
organization hasn't invaded anything yet, "mighty" trio of nyx et co are deserters who abandoned organization but due being on unknown territory and no1 on island really trusts nyx (those of who know her).
You seem to forget two people that were in the room when teleportation happened

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You seem to forget two people that were in the room when teleportation happened
nope, but besides nyx et co no1 else got teleported. also organization doesn't know island location or how to get there yet (at least evil bosslady hasn't told it to minions) so even if they had teleporter they can't get there.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
hachigames , if you get this, the problem I shared earlier seems to happen every time it explains what Alice does. Haven't had to tell someone else what to do yet, so I don't know if it is just with Alice or with everyone. Hope you can figure it out!

EDIT: Does it with everyone apparently. Just did with the girl who works the cafe.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I now have a general question. When peeking on Alice, it says I need 10 exhibitionism (which is misspelled in the Status page). But in that page it says it is at 5/5. Is this the end of this update then? Thanks!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Just started playing, and got a problem. This is the second time this has happened. When following Alice with cleaning, it overlaps what is said with what Leah said at the beginning about being on the boat. As my screenshot shows. Is there a way to fix this? Or is there a fix on here for it? hachigames
That can happen in some situations where the screen isn't cleaned up. I try to only draw on demand for optimization reasons. Unfortunately, it means that this bug can sometimes happen.
I'll see if I can reproduce and fix it.

If it persists in the game, a restart might fix it.

Reactions: Talmadge

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay. I now have a general question. When peeking on Alice, it says I need 10 exhibitionism (which is misspelled in the Status page). But in that page it says it is at 5/5. Is this the end of this update then? Thanks!
this is neverending story which continues when all quests on current update are done.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Nadja / Alice scenes were best scene since a long long time ...
I love to see Sarah and Alice in chastity over long time with tease and deny orgasms ... and a competition who gets out of chastity first ...

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

ZZZYYYMMM

Oct 19, 2023
Hello,I changed to a new computer,Resulting in the loss of all the previous archives,Can anyone provide a download link for the latest archives?,Thank you very much.

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
hi guys I need help for the scavenger hunt, I'm stuck in the race where Hazel makes Jeanne trip all the time. Idk if I#m just too retarded or if my english skills aren't good enough to solve this. Can you tell me who and when I need to speak to pls, THX.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes