Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
it's just some people just put add the male dom tag to games that are basically romance games
Hah. For most of the girls in this game, being dominated IS romance. For some - from the start, others develop such a fetish in time. In short MC is put in position of power in culture, where authority has a right to punish people (sexually as well).

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
it's just some people just put add the male dom tag to games that are basically romance games
Hah. For most of the girls in this game, being dominated IS romance. For some - from the start, others develop such a fetish in time. In short MC is put in position of power in culture, where authority has a right to punish people (sexually as well).
Understandable I prefer ones where the line is more grey but thanks for the info friend!

Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah the models are one of the things that attracted me to it I guess I'd try it if I could get a walkthrough if anyone has one
You dont need one. Ingame quest system gives very good and obvious hints (Where and when to go, and what to do). And there are no irreversible choises. (Exept one, but its obvious AF and leads to instant gamover)

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Understandable I prefer ones where the line is more grey but thanks for the info friend!
I'm not sure exactly your preferences but i will say this is the cheeriest game with a heavy BDSM focus you'll probably find. All the girls are into it, as others have said it's part of the culture on the island nation you are on, and the MC is a good guy. The game is really a lot of fun and has a good story.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I'm not sure exactly your preferences but i will say this is the cheeriest game with a heavy BDSM focus you'll probably find. All the girls are into it, as others have said it's part of the culture on the island nation you are on, and the MC is a good guy. The game is really a lot of fun and has a good story.

Thx for the insight

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
soo it is just me or the "session" punishment for sonya in the early game is always make the game crash. idk wat hapen and it hapen all the time.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
for 2 hours im struggle with quest ,,what sarah talk to yuko ,,and cant advance,any tips please?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
for 2 hours im struggle with quest ,,what sarah talk to yuko ,,and cant advance,any tips please?
The hint tab under the girls menu should have pretty explicit directions, even down to time and location. The only time some oddball things happen is meeting the occasional quest girl in the lobby and that should just pop up automatically. Which quest in specific are you having issues with?

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
The hint tab under the girls menu should have pretty explicit directions, even down to time and location. The only time some oddball things happen is meeting the occasional quest girl in the lobby and that should just pop up automatically. Which quest in specific are you having issues with?
was quest ,,she is back,, second stars it say i must wait but she trigger after few days so now i have finish this update im at 100 % ,ty vm :)

Reactions: faradhii

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Is there a reason why it's not listed under "Latest Updates"? It still says that the last update was 3 weeks ago

Reactions: Kay_Kay
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes