PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Dick Tater??
Like raw thick and hard or like French thin and soft?

Totally different game experiences.

Also, with a pregnancy option we get tater tots! Woohoo!
Philosophy, hasty generalization fallacy, ex: French thin and soft, you must spend too much time at McDonalds! Had you said "french fries aka american fries, I would let it pass, sounded a double entendre. A good joke with poor punch line, try again Watson (not up to Sherlock lvl).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The Hotel side room > basement > conversations to date between "Authority" and "Bank" and Hotel upgrades do not allow the Bank expenditure to upgrade the dungeon aka DGN. So is that a path not yet available to me? NVM, it was a $1KG ($1M investment) and another pre-req. Have some errors with the sex shop may clear when I have those funds too. Kinda silly pricing, a $1kG dildo... If you must, give him a salary to separate his personal funds for play from the business account.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Other game developers don't make compressed versions, but other fans make them. Why does you make it yourself?
Silly question. If I may try to answer for the Dev, making your own compression retains control and by extension reliability to the fans.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Other game developers don't make compressed versions, but other fans make them. Why does you make it yourself?
While it's possible to create for fans, it takes a bit of time. It's nice for people to have a compressed version on release, and I can make sure that it has decent quality.

I might change the image/texture system soon, to be able to get smaller build sizes at the same quality.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So is Sarah going to be pretty much the female MC. Since she gets to do the same punishment as the MC. She pretty much whored out one of my favorite characters lol. Now if she start spanking the MC and others I'm done. She should never be forgiven for what she done.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Two issues I've noticed:

- The Doctors Office is available immediately after the quest start, before it has been constructed
- Empty Hotel Rooms have no names (posted before, but I wanted to confirm):
's Room (Empty)
Both in the regular - non-compressed - version.

Dec 8, 2020
So is Sarah going to be pretty much the female MC. Since she gets to do the same punishment as the MC. She pretty much whored out one of my favorite characters lol. Now if she start spanking the MC and others I'm done. She should never be forgiven for what she done.
Yea might have to add the 3 letters soon and it is clear the mc is not happy about it and is not the first time.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
While Alice is kidnapped by thief, you may still summon her to the kitchen (likely dev wants to have this temporarily unavailable) until after ransom / rescue performed.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes