jaabaati

Mar 27, 2019
Every time I go to the Docks office after Leah's workout, MC mentions setting up a trap for her the next time. I remember doing that as a Quest. So, is that event repeatable? If it is, then I can't figure out how to set up the trap.

I guess I'm nitpicking but... it feels a bit weird Leah tries to masturbate there, now that Nadia stays in the office.

Btw, that was another awesome update! Thanks.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Hello hachi, I was wondering if you could add something like a profile page for each girl in the gallery, which lets you see them in the various costumes they are wearing throughout the game?

Alternatively it could be like a repeatable cosplay event for each girl in the dress shop.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello hachi, I was wondering if you could add something like a profile page for each girl in the gallery, which lets you see them in the various costumes they are wearing throughout the game?

Alternatively it could be like a repeatable cosplay event for each girl in the dress shop.
I like the idea. I see what I can do.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Happy to see the update but I doubt I'll play it. I've waited for 2 months now to make sure I'm not just being emotional and writing a rash review but I can't run away from the fact that this game just completely dropped the ball for no reason whatsoever.

Seeing as hachi reads this forum I might ask directly: Why? Why is Nadia a thing in the story? Why do we need this sudden soft reboot? I absolutely adored this game. Alice is the sweetest thing ever. Scarlet is a precious flower that I love slowly coming out of her shell. Sonya, Yuki and Hazel were each perfect in their own way. I've finally earned Leah's trust, respect and if not love - at least a strong friendship.

And then Nadia gets dropped in my face.

I try my best to not use strong language when critiquing a product I'm getting for free but why the hell is Nadia allowed to be such a bitch? How is it even remotely acceptable that she's pointing a gun in MC's face? MC at this point has a time-stopping ninja, a girl who shoots fireballs, a girl able to raise shields and a girl who can turn invisible in love with him. Alice especially would kill for him in a heart-beat. How the hell is it just fine and dandy that a random bitch get's to boss MC around and threaten him with a gun and the MC takes it like the most submissive beta on the planet and none of the girls steps in? Doesn't matter what Nadia was 20 years ago. It may matter to Leah but not to any of the girls that love and support the MC and that the MC learned to rely on.

With Leah - her acting like MC's boss at the beginning of the story was perfectly reasonable and appropriate. But we've all moved from there. Both the MC and his girls have grown. Yet now hachi decided to do a soft reboot and I just can't wrap my head around the reason why. I've promoted this game everywhere I could, celebrated every release. Gave it a 5-star rating that I've now deleted. Only to see the game do a 180 degree turn and go back to being a beta "yes ma'am" simulator and I just can't wrap my head around why.

Apologies for the length but this game made me feel genuinely hurt and betrayed. I hope it get's better and Nadia disappears or something - but I'm not willing to put any more energy and emotions into a product that shows such little respect for it's fans. Yeah - let's have a super-powered MC and his harem get threatened by a stuck-up bitch with a gun.

And just to prove I'm trying to be reasonable - I've played this game since 0.2.3. I've tried 3 times to just power through Nadia's story content - but no. Can't do it. It just feels like I'm watching characters that I've grown to care for turn into wax figurines. Stopping with good memories is preferable to watching it turn to ash.

Last edited:

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
question! is there something to gain from gagging sarah like yuki before? i didnt see any gain with yuki, i mean aside from just wanting to do it...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Happy to see the update but I doubt I'll play it. I've waited for 2 months now to make sure I'm not just being emotional and writing a rash review but I can't run away from the fact that this game just completely dropped the ball for no reason whatsoever.

Seeing as hachi reads this forum I might ask directly: Why? Why is Nadia a thing in the story? Why do we need this sudden soft reboot? I absolutely adored this game. Alice is the sweetest thing ever. Scarlet is a precious flower that I love slowly coming out of her shell. Sonya, Yuki and Hazel were each perfect in their own way. I've finally earned Leah's trust, respect and if not love - at least a strong friendship.

And then Nadia gets dropped in my face.

I try my best to not use strong language when critiquing a product I'm getting for free but why the hell is Nadia allowed to be such a bitch? How is it even remotely acceptable that she's pointing a gun in MC's face? MC at this point has a time-stopping ninja, a girl who shoots fireballs, a girl able to raise shields and a girl who can turn invisible in love with him. Alice especially would kill for him in a heart-beat. How the hell is it just fine and dandy that a random bitch get's to boss MC around and threaten him with a gun and the MC takes it like the most submissive beta on the planet and none of the girls steps in? Doesn't matter what Nadia was 20 years ago. It may matter to Leah but not to any of the girls that love and support the MC and that the MC learned to rely on.

With Leah - her acting like MC's boss at the beginning of the story was perfectly reasonable and appropriate. But we've all moved from there. Both the MC and his girls have grown. Yet now hachi decided to do a soft reboot and I just can't wrap my head around the reason why. I've promoted this game everywhere I could, celebrated every release. Gave it a 5-star rating that I've now deleted. Only to see the game do a 180 degree turn and go back to being a beta "yes ma'am" simulator and I just can't wrap my head around why.

Apologies for the length but this game made me feel genuinely hurt and betrayed. I hope it get's better and Nadia disappears or something - but I'm not willing to put any more energy and emotions into a product that shows such little respect for it's fans. Yeah - let's have a super-powered MC and his harem get threatened by a stuck-up bitch with a gun.

And just to prove I'm trying to be reasonable - I've played this game since 0.2.3. I've tried 3 times to just power through Nadia's story content - but no. Can't do it. It just feels like I'm watching characters that I've grown to care for turn into wax figurines. Stopping with good memories is preferable to watching it turn to ash.
^^ This 100% agreement.

First the crap with Daisy and Sarah, which is still not fully dealt with and the bam! Nadia.

I really do enjoy this game but this Nadia stuff needs be sorted. After I finish this update, I'm probably going to skip the rest till I know it's done and someone's put a bullet in her Nadia's head or she's permanently removed from the island. After the shit she caused, I hate her more than Daisy and I didn't think it would be possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
The only problems with amazing games, like this one, is deciding wether i should play the new update straight away or wait a few to have more to play later.

• Red Heart

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, this update felt a bit like the dev was desperately trying to justify Nadia. "But she might know about the accident! We can't get rid of her!"

I get it. The dev wants to tell their story. But this just isn't working. There is no logical reason for her to have the run of the place.

If the MC had any balls, he'd just tell his girls to string Nadia up and get all the answers he wants out of her. And ain't nobody able to stop him. Only reason this storyline has persisted as long as it has is because the MC suddenly lost all the confidence and balls he's had thus far. The same guy who already put Leah and Sarah in their places and even told a damn GODDESS to shove it... gets wimped out by cocky arrogant bitch.

Not good. Hachi... Just get it over with. Stop working on other scenes. Just use your dev time fully to deliver us an update that wraps up this Nadia-crap once and for all. It's hurting the game. BAD

Dec 27, 2020
...bullet in her Nadia's head...
I mean, she is a Psycho who has no problem to actively Kill and Murder innocent people. Her own citizen and Foreigners. And move freely around. So bullet head absolute reasonable in my opinion.

She is the first girl I could simply beat up to a pulp in this game without any regret. Because she earns it.
Doubt it will happen.

The Problem is we are dealing with her since March.
We know her since 0.21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the first Update where she shows her Human side a little bit. Scene with Scarlet.
That is way too late. Nadia as a character have to fight an uphill battle now. To get us as audience caring for her.

Could you even imagine? How this thread would be burning if she had done the same to Scarlet as she have done to Yuki.

I agree with DonTirri . This has to end. And with Naxos there are other Plots which aren't solved and needing attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: stratales and Naxos

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, i choose 2550x1440 165hz but when i close settings window and reopen it to check it, is back at 1176x664 50hz, is it normal?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I mean, she is a Psycho who has no problem to actively Kill and Murder innocent people. Her own citizen and Foreigners. And move freely around. So bullet head absolute reasonable in my opinion.

She is the first girl I could simply beat up to a pulp in this game without any regret. Because she earns it.
Doubt it will happen.
Sadly like Daisy (I still haven't forgiven her for lying about the godess stuff and her intentions) Nadia will probably get some kind of redemption with no choice for us to tell her to go self-copulate.
I get it. The dev wants to tell their story. But this just isn't working. There is no logical reason for her to have the run of the place.

If the MC had any balls, he'd just tell his girls to string Nadia up and get all the answers he wants out of her. And ain't nobody able to stop him. Only reason this storyline has persisted as long as it has is because the MC suddenly lost all the confidence and balls he's had thus far. The same guy who already put Leah and Sarah in their places and even told a damn GODDESS to shove it... gets wimped out by cocky arrogant bitch.
The one thing we can and do know is that it will all work out in the end. With all the "danger" plots so far, Hazel, Daisy, Scarlet, etc, things have always worked out well in the end. Even if there have been things people don't like along the way (like me and Daisy, yes i can't let it go :ROFLMAO: ) but always hachigames has brought it to a good place. I see no reason not to trust him now with this, I just wish it would happen already.

I don't want us to pile on and make it seem like everything is negative, I still really enjoy this game and will most likely continue to do so, but only once Nadia's been dealt with appropriately.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
why so much anger about nadia? sure she his on a bad way, but in my mind, it will be more enjoyable to see her being public punished after a good plot than seeing her fall on her knees and start to suck the MC as authority, and she a piece of the main plot in the mystery inisland

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Hmm, sounds good, I'll give it ago :)

A question though, will there be impregnation and pregnancy added as well? :p
I do love these features but most people don't know what to do after the pregnancy to make it not seem super shallow.
If you do 3-10 pregnant pictures or an animation plus change some lines its just so empty. If there is a real ending to a adult game it should add pregnancy there plus some pictures of the future.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Hi hachi, once again a perfect update, just a litle word about the camera b during hazel punishment, her boobs should shake a bit like the anal scene juste after, and good job to keep entertaining the mystery about the island and the girls power

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
So much hate for a mean bitchy character....

I don't see it as a reboot, soft or otherwise. It's simply a progression. Leah was a bitch and we didn't like her for it; she came around. Sara was a bitch and we hated her for it; she's still coming around, but we accept that she's getting better. Even our hippy chick was a bitch, and I sort of didn't much like her either, but she's coming around as well.

This one was captured and left for dead. She's had a long time for the guilt over something she may have caused to make the situation of the island what it is. Probably the only thing she thought about was breaking out and fixing what she did. She isn't evil, she is simply obsessed with correcting a mistake. Okay, may a bit more than obsessed... But she isn't evil, as such. No villain out to fix the ills of the world is truly evil in their own eyes; and mostly they can't understand why others can't see that they are trying to make things better. Thanos didn't see himself as evil; he was trying to save the universe from millennia of death, and war as too many beings fought over it's limited resources.

Frankly, I figure our hero stood down himself because he respects Leah's wishes. And I think it would be extremely evil to have those girls some of you are so ready to have kill the bitch do so without trying to find a better solution. Alice would definitely cook her over a fire for Reggie -- but she would never be the same, sweet Alice again.

Give it time, the lady has some issues she needs to work through. I'm sure our crew will help her out with a forceful intervention at some point.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes