hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
YES! Finally a footjob! (The thread might need a footjob tag now)

More foot stuff please Hachi! And props to you for making an awesome game; I'm partial to Ren'Py games, but you've done stellar work using Unity. My only gripe is that it's a bit more difficult to grab a screenshot, but otherwise it's totally worth it!

Also, love the outfits that the girls are wearing. If it's not too much work, could you add a couple of transitional images where the girl takes off the outfit piece by piece during the sex scenes instead of just going completely naked right away? With such awesome outfits, a little tease and anticipation can go a long way!

Finally, I wanted to ask: In the Quests menu there are three sections: "Open", "Completed", and "Hints". What's the significance of the "Hints" section? It's been empty the entire time I was playing and there is already a hint column for the quests in the "Open" section, so it seems a little redundant. Was it something you put in early on and forgot about or will it see implementation in a future version?
Thank you! There will be definitely be more foot stuff coming :)

The hints is a placeholder I had in place to put in the status tracker for the girls. However I decided to put it into the "Status" window instead, so if I can't find a good use for it I will probably just remove that tab.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
> However I decided to put it into the "Status" window instead, so if I can't find a good use for it I will probably just remove that tab.

You could place a schedule the girls have (For example when Alice is in the Kitchen, when Leya goes out to drink etc.)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
> However I decided to put it into the "Status" window instead, so if I can't find a good use for it I will probably just remove that tab.

You could place a schedule the girls have (For example when Alice is in the Kitchen, when Leya goes out to drink etc.)
Yeah that would be possible.

Reactions: mynameisholly

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I seem to recall Hazel saying see me for more of that after the scene at the dock but I can't find a time when she is ready, willing and able. Is that a development that is still in the works?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I seem to recall Hazel saying see me for more of that after the scene at the dock but I can't find a time when she is ready, willing and able. Is that a development that is still in the works?
Yeah, there will be more with her. There will also be an extra thank you from her mom ;)

Blankx

Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone give save file with money cheat but still in the early day? I use Android so idk how to cheat

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Dear hatchi games:

Make Sarah and Scarlet into maids.

Give them maid outfits. It would be brilliant. And make it a permanent change. I am explicitly not saying "do it for a scene".

A change in outfit/social role would create a visual signifier of change. Changing outfits/hairstyles is a very common narrative technique to reflect new narrative role.

Also I'd find making Sarah into a maid funny. And Scarlet might like it or something. Plus, keeps the sisters even visually/narratively.

That is all.

Last edited:

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Dear hatchi games:

Give them maid outfits. It would be brilliant. And make it a permanent change.

A change in outfit/social role would create a visual signifier of change. Changing outfits/hairstyles is a very common narrative technique to reflect new narrative role.

Also I'd find making Sarah into a maid funny. And Scarlet might like it or something. Plus, keeps the sisters even visually/narratively.

That is all.
I think it would be more fun if Sarah became Scarlet's maid. Kind of a role reversal. Sarah would be forced to stop being a raging bitch, and Scarlet would get to break out of her shell. And the MC would need to help Scarlet with training her new maid...

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I think it would be more fun if Sarah became Scarlet's maid. Kind of a role reversal. Sarah would be forced to stop being a raging bitch, and Scarlet would get to break out of her shell. And the MC would need to help Scarlet with training her new maid...
Counter point.

Scarlet in a maid outfit. Smiling at you when you enter the hotel and giving you a little curtsy. Then she chides her grumpy sister to repeat the motion. Finding a place where she can be content and well treated, while also being better at the job and thus instructing her sister.

Would you deny Scarlet a happy role in life?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Dear hatchi games:

Give them maid outfits. It would be brilliant. And make it a permanent change. I am explicitly not saying "do it for a scene".

That is all.
I disagree with that. And I will tell you all why. First of all I am sick of all that Maid´s. And I like it that my dearest Maid is capable of all that must be done in the Hotel. If you get 2 new Maids you will break her deep in her Soul.
Another Point is that Scarlet is gone through a really rough time, and I am a Person that thinks that Karma will get a equal in the end. So if bad things happen, something good will come too. So I would like to see that Scarlet will be saved by her (Bigdick Knight without any Armor) aka the MC.
She will get a Home on the Island
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. And some real Friends. For Sarah
And my Final Point for no more Maids will be that this Game is Fun. And not a strict BDSM or Submission Simulation. If you like these I may refer you to a few Titles.
So please stick to the Funny, Dicktator Stuff. With nice Charakters, and Funny Plots. And don´t change right in the Game to a BDSM Simulator.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
In the main I agree with alyath Scarlet will probably be happy in the clothes shop to build her confidence and friendships. Sarah needs some severe training to bring her back to reality and her true station in life. Leah maybe if she has time but I doubt it, Yuki may be OK but is probably too unstable that only really leaves the MC but is he hard enough because she deserves some harsh treatment "Karma" until she becomes a nice person if we are lucky?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the main I agree with alyath Scarlet will probably be happy in the clothes shop to build her confidence and friendships. Sarah needs some severe training to bring her back to reality and her true station in life.
Really? I would put her in the tech shop, figure she would be far more at home with the gadgets.
Sarah needs to be the lowest ranking one of all, start her cleaning toilets, and make her work her way up from there.

Reactions: hachigames

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I disagree with that. And I will tell you all why. First of all I am sick of all that Maid´s. And I like it that my dearest Maid is capable of all that must be done in the Hotel. If you get 2 new Maids you will break her deep in her Soul.
Another Point is that Scarlet is gone through a really rough time, and I am a Person that thinks that Karma will get a equal in the end. So if bad things happen, something good will come too. So I would like to see that Scarlet will be saved by her (Bigdick Knight without any Armor) aka the MC.
She will get a Home on the Island
. And some real Friends. For Sarah
And my Final Point for no more Maids will be that this Game is Fun. And not a strict BDSM or Submission Simulation. If you like these I may refer you to a few Titles.
So please stick to the Funny, Dicktator Stuff. With nice Charakters, and Funny Plots. And don´t change right in the Game to a BDSM Simulator.
Really? I would put her in the tech shop, figure she would be far more at home with the gadgets.
Sarah needs to be the lowest ranking one of all, start her cleaning toilets, and make her work her way up from there.
Counter argument:

1. Alice instructing new maids would probably make her happy. It's not about replacing her. It's about using her as the core of the island's growing maid service.

2. Regardless of anything else, Sarah should end up a maid. That's on a basic narrative level. She is "The Haughty One who needs to Fall". The irony of making her a maid, the role that she spent the most time disparaging is thus powerful.

3. Scarlet, I think, has less reason to become a maid, and if she ran the tech store it would make sense. That said, since there is the sister theme going on, it would make more sense to place her the same spot as Sarah, but be genuinely happy about it.

This works better on a narrative level too. If you exile her to the electronics store, then she doesn't have another charachter to play off of. She's more fun when not in isolation.

4. Regarding the "BDSM simulator note". Why would either of them becoming a maid require more BDSM? You do more BDSM with Sonya then you do with Alice. However, maids are a kink. And I can't help but notice right now that neither really has a kink built into their charachter and they're both very sexually flavorless.

5. Oh yeah. Because there are no hijinks that can be done with two people used to wealth learning how to be maids. No hijinks at all.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Counter argument:

1. Alice instructing new maids would probably make her happy. It's not about replacing her. It's about using her as the core of the island's growing maid service.

2. Regardless of anything else, Sarah should end up a maid. That's on a basic narrative level. She is "The Haughty One who needs to Fall". The irony of making her a maid, the role that she spent the most time disparaging is thus powerful.

3. Scarlet, I think, has less reason to become a maid, and if she ran the tech store it would make sense. That said, since there is the sister theme going on, it would make more sense to place her the same spot as Sarah, but be genuinely happy about it.

This works better on a narrative level too. If you exile her to the electronics store, then she doesn't have another charachter to play off of. She's more fun when not in isolation.

4. Regarding the "BDSM simulator note". Why would either of them becoming a maid require more BDSM? You do more BDSM with Sonya then you do with Alice. However, maids are a kink. And I can't help but notice right now that neither really has a kink built into their charachter and they're both very sexually flavorless.

5. Oh yeah. Because there are no hijinks that can be done with two people used to wealth learning how to be maids. No hijinks at all.
1. Totaly not. Please read the first Scenes with her introduction again. Leah mentioned that Alice don´t want any help. And is happy to do her Part. Every Girl has her Part on the Island. So no Position is settled with 2 Girls.
2.There is a Maid, and First of all the Game is a funny Game. So there should be something very special. Like she must reopen the Farm and work hard for her Food. But in my Opinion Maid is over the edge.
3. Less Reason? First Argument, there are some request about the opening Times of the Electronic Store, and this will be a elegant way to get it open any Time. And second the MC mentioned that he will make her Happy. And working there, get some confidence will be the way. Not stick her together with her Bitch of Sis. This will never lead to confidence, cause Scarlet was never the Revenge type of Person.
4.Sonya BDSM stuff is a Demo, a testing Platform for the Dev. (You can read in Post before and ingame too) Sonya is in Bondage, nothing more so far.
5. Every Girl has her own Fetish
But so far as I see, every Girl has her own Main-Fetish. Yes some borders are open. But every Girl has it. And this is a main Part of the Charme of this Game. You must think and approach every Girl in other Ways. hachigames has find a great way to show this in his Quests and Design of the Game, every Girl is special, and unique.
6. Last but not least. In my Opinion what you ask is too real for this Game. This Game is totaly funny and surreal. The Dialogues the setting all shows you that nothing is to casual to play. The Game in last update is the best example, nothing to hard. All about frindship. All sex in this Game is more like a Game between friends. And in my opinion you take it too serious. At least for this game. Don´t take it the way most games go. Even the MC and the allmighty Dicktator himself are no serious Charakters.

So I hope that hachigames will stick to this, and tell us a Story with sarcasm, Fun, and some nice Plottwist. Cause I am enjoying this Game right from the beginning. I have seen so many Games that all go down cause they go to Mainstream. And this is the most relaxing Game I have played a long time. Nothing is too serious, and the Scenes make fun to read. Only thing I miss in this Game is some Music, but this I compensate with a Carribean playlist.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hell I forgot about the farm wouldn't it be fun to have Sarah mucking out and looking after all sorts of animals, that could be a fun possibility? But yes hachi knows best and has a plan!

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Scarlet seems innocent enough, while Sarah could be the test-tube descendant of Adolph & Eva created by a mad "Doktor". While Sarah is distracting the happy islanders with her stereotypical Teutonic bitchiness, sweet Scarlet might be an unknowing sleeper agent who is waiting to receive an activation code that will cause her to run amok and find and disable whatever it is that's keeping us hidden from an invasion code-named: ZeeLion! :eek: (Why the hell is she always on the beach so late at night? :unsure:)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Scarlet seems innocent enough, while Sarah could be the test-tube descendant of Adolph & Eva created by a mad "Doktor". While Sarah is distracting the happy islanders with her stereotypical Teutonic bitchiness, sweet Scarlet might be an unknowing sleeper agent who is waiting to receive an activation code that will cause her to run amok and find and disable whatever it is that's keeping us hidden from an invasion code-named: ZeeLion! :eek: (Why the hell is she always on the beach so late at night? :unsure:)
Look at the stars? To be as far away from her sister as possible? To get instructions from the mothership... wait, what?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes