Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
Thank you!

Oh, I understand now. She has the chastity belt on, which prevents this scene to be played. You will be able to take her belt off and on at will in the next normal release, then you can play the scene. Sorry about the confusion this caused. I'll add ingame text on why this is happening, too.
Nice, thank you!

Reactions: hachigames

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
A few pages ago I asked a question but lost in messages I think.

Is that possible to publish only update files when new version is avaliable? Downloading everytime over 2 GB is a real problem sometimes.

Thank you.

Hayis123

Dec 9, 2020
[QUOTE = "cbrnix, pos: 4549822, anggota: 1391782"]
Oh terima kasih
[/KUTIPAN]
How to repeat a date with Sonya in Hazel Part 3

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
A few pages ago I asked a question but lost in messages I think.

Is that possible to publish only update files when new version is avaliable? Downloading everytime over 2 GB is a real problem sometimes.

Thank you.
It's possible, and the game is built to support it, but it would add some extra work separating the changed asset bundles. With the extra time for building and uploading a compressed version, it already takes a lot of time just for releasing a new version when it is already done.

I will add it in the future though, since the game keeps growing in size, but I can't say when exactly yet.

Reactions: Ghostly

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi! Where can I find Leah after her workout? (Professional sports quest) Thank you!
You can find her in the harbor office for the first quest. Once you get the quest with Sonya, you can go to the town square to intercept her there.

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
You can find her in the harbor office for the first quest. Once you get the quest with Sonya, you can go to the town square to intercept her there.
Town square?
I asked her "are you working out again?", she said "no", I can not join her. Good so far? I visited her in the office after but nothing happened. Should I wait for her somewhere?

Finnair

Nov 5, 2019
I am stucked !! - Where how am I able to get sonya offer a blowjob ?? Seems this is blocking my ability to move on in the game
Any help is highly appreciated
Great game

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Town square?
I asked her "are you working out again?", she said "no", I can not join her. Good so far? I visited her in the office after but nothing happened. Should I wait for her somewhere?
Same here, I think the key is that quest with Sonya that Hachi mentioned, cuz she's the only one still missing one scene in my gallery, but I'll be damned if I know what that quest is or how to trigger it...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Same here, I think the key is that quest with Sonya that Hachi mentioned, cuz she's the only one still missing one scene in my gallery, but I'll be damned if I know what that quest is or how to trigger it...
Once she is working out, go to Sonya and talk to her. You will take her to intercept Leah while she is working out.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Once she is working out, go to Sonya and talk to her. You will take her to intercept Leah while she is working out.
Yeah, still not working. When I ask her to join in on her workout in the lobby she says No and goes away, but instead of appearing at the pool, her portrait goes to Town. When I go to Town however, she's not at any of the locations there(I have Bank, Electronics store, Clothing store, Cafe and Bar). Sonya doesn't have any new interactions either.

I tried not talking to her about it, and just camp the pool till she appears there, and then talk to Sonya, but the result was the same. Exploring also didn't change much.

Don't know if it matters, but Leah's stats are 20-20-0-1-0, and Sonya's: 30-30-30-20-20.

This is driving me nuts..... Still a great game though! :D

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, still not working. When I ask her to join in on her workout in the lobby she says No and goes away, but instead of appearing at the pool, her portrait goes to Town. When I go to Town however, she's not at any of the locations there(I have Bank, Electronics store, Clothing store, Cafe and Bar). Sonya doesn't have any new interactions either.

I tried not talking to her about it, and just camp the pool till she appears there, and then talk to Sonya, but the result was the same. Exploring also didn't change much.

Don't know if it matters, but Leah's stats are 20-20-0-1-0, and Sonya's: 30-30-30-20-20.

This is driving me nuts..... Still a great game though! :D
Really odd, you should get a dialog option if you talk to Sonya while Leah's portrait is in town (if it's not at town anymore it won't give you the option).
If it's still not working you can give me your save file and I can check if there a possible bug.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Really odd, you should get a dialog option if you talk to Sonya while Leah's portrait is in town (if it's not at town anymore it won't give you the option).
If it's still not working you can give me your save file and I can check if there a possible bug.
I gave it one more try, but no love.

The only other thing I can think of is a scale issue, I'm using a laptop so my screen resolution is 1366x768. Don't know how exactly UIs work in Unity, but Sonya has quite a few dialog options, so I suppose the one I need could be hidden somewhere... The "Back" is still visible, though, so not likely...

Anyway, that's all from me for tonight, have fun bug-hunting...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I gave it one more try, but no love.

The only other thing I can think of is a scale issue, I'm using a laptop so my screen resolution is 1366x768. Don't know how exactly UIs work in Unity, but Sonya has quite a few dialog options, so I suppose the one I need could be hidden somewhere... The "Back" is still visible, though, so not likely...

Anyway, that's all from me for tonight, have fun bug-hunting...
Thank you.
I see now why it wasn't working. You were still in the first part of the quest, so I misunderstood. For this part you only have to check on Leah after she is done working out.

From the save:
Have her run when she appears at the lobby at 12h. Go to the harbor office and wait once. This should trigger the scene (can also wait first after she started running, and go to the office after).

The quest with Sonya will be one of follow-up quests in the same quest line.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Can't remove or reduce the loading screen seen in the image?
And can you add a function to change the name you set at the beginning of the game?
The game loads all the "necessary" resources in that screen, locations, repeatables, etc. I'll eventually make the default package a bit smaller so that loading time will reduce.
Also a function to change the name will be added.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes