hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I just fired up v0.15.2 which oddly enough was in a folder listed as v0.16.0 when decompressed "from nopy" and am getting a fullscreen error when attempting to buy the vibrating dildos from Hazel for Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save included just in case.
Odd, which version does it say on the title screen?

Reactions: Ghostly

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I just fired up v0.15.2 which oddly enough was in a folder listed as v0.16.0 when decompressed "from nopy" and am getting a fullscreen error when attempting to buy the vibrating dildos from Hazel for Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save included just in case.
It appears it's the right version, but it puts the UI for the new unfinished translation feature over the UI. I'll fix that immediately.

May 20, 2020
Version 0.15.2. I'm assuming the folder name may have been wrong when compressed. :) happens to all of us at some point or another so no worries, however it may cause confusion for some.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
4. Sarah's talking head changed! Nice. I stil like both her hairstyles, tho. Also Sarah is afraid of being dominated... it's a valid fear, IMO. Since the powers tend to be unlocked through fear and desire bondage (which is both) is a good, harmless way to unlock it, but I had hoped that it would be in a different way for Sarah. Anyways, looking forward to it.
Yes, I was also hoping that Sarah will be working using different 'mechanics'. I'm getting a bit worried, that she will be 'watered down' as a character. Please remember, that what makes her so interesting is, that she is so different from other girls. Lets hope, that she will retain at least some of her 'claw'. Let us see her being tempered, not to be broken (yes, recent events were shocking and terrifying to her, but lets hope, she will 'reignite' in time). Perhaps, using her nature, character, talents etc. to better serve the island would be a better thing, than just making her the pure oposite of what she has been?

I think Eris will be endgame, so I don't think we'll get closure on that soon.
Agreed, but that does not mean, that the Dicktator saga have to end. If Eris would get her end of bargain, she probably could cause some troubles somewhere else. It could be possible, that MC et consortes will be send there to mitigate the damage. Why? Well, such anomalies would probably cause havoc and get unwanted attention. Attention of these, who are at least partially aware of Dickatia and may have not good plans for it. Also, it could be a great opportunity to show some world to the girls, with of course will include many hilarious moments (imagine trying to keep Yuki behaving as an average, statistical person to avoid raising too many questions)

I hope to see more Daisy content (maybe with Daisy/Leah backstory?)
True, true, it may be interesting how Leah started to hate 'the hippie'

Not too sure about the story with the Frech girl, but I'll look forward to that storyline to be revealed.
9. French girl got her wish. No idea why Alice was especially jelaous of her, I mean she's a redhead but you have Sonya on the island, how can any other girl compare. Btw she's stil suspicious.

Aaaand Leah confirms that, after I wrote that. Thanks Leah.
Indeed, I think she can be somehow connected to the island, perhaps in similar fashion, that MC is. As for Alice recation, I think she is not entirely honest with MC, saying that she is 'just shocked by the beauty' of that girl. I sense some history here - with Leah is just making much more realistic.

As for other things:
- it was good to see again Uncle Dick and get some more information about the MC, island, and that mysterious things that are going on.

As for Alice and Yuki, bug submitted by the good Wandering Pyro is stopping me from seeing the plot :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure how to word my question BUT i shall do my best here....ive got a couple saves able to load them,etc no problem
heres where it gets interesting i cant find a saves game folder..so seeing how s theres no saves folder where exactly are saves saved to then?
looking to edit saves whats the saved names and extensions formats called?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
not sure how to word my question BUT i shall do my best here....ive got a couple saves able to load them,etc no problem
heres where it gets interesting i cant find a saves game folder..so seeing how s theres no saves folder where exactly are saves saved to then?
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

May 20, 2020
hachigames one more quick update, sorry I just got to the weekend ingame... the Overlay I reported about Hazel comes up when purchasing from Anna as well, but may be universal to all purchase screens.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
cool thanks for the reply found it

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL day cant get better finally found my saved games and wont read hidden file locations so i copied my saves to downloads to edit them only to get this
Error: Sorry your file (save0001.hdsav) is not supported
Reason: Unsupported format LMFAO so much for cheating

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames one more quick update, sorry I just got to the weekend ingame... the Overlay I reported about Hazel comes up when purchasing from Anna as well, but may be universal to all purchase screens.
Thank you, yeah! The fix should be good for all shop panels.

This panel will eventually come up in a future version, so you can translate the game when playing in a special translation mode.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just unlocked Sarah....and ...I'm surprised...this ....let's try and not call her names...character...is gonna have the same power as MC?the fuck? xD....
:( I hope....that arc will be over soon...after it starts...though from what I understand at the moment ..in the latest update she has the same standing/power as us...and her "downfall" won't start for a few updates right?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
LOL day cant get better finally found my saved games and wont read hidden file locations so i copied my saves to downloads to edit them only to get this
Error: Sorry your file (save0001.hdsav) is not supported
Reason: Unsupported format LMFAO so much for cheating
It's my own binary serialization to make it as small as possible (90% of the save file is probably the png for the screenshot). I will add stats cheats eventually and a console to control quests.

Reactions: Ghostly and str8up

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Just unlocked Sarah....and ...I'm surprised...this ....let's try and not call her names...character...is gonna have the same power as MC?the fuck? xD....
:( I hope....that arc will be over soon...after it starts...though from what I understand at the moment ..in the latest update she has the same standing/power as us...and her "downfall" won't start for a few updates right?
There will be a few up and downs ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There will be a few up and downs ;)
well...I can't say happy with that answer xD ...I mean I am happy because in the end she probably will lose that attitude...but it will be a bitch untill we get there and from what I understand again...it won't happen for some time :((((
Oh well...still a great fucking game...not sure why it took me so much to discover it :d or better said...play it..since it's in my future play from Hail Dicktator [v0.9.0] [Hachigames] | F95zone xD
I think I wanted more content xD
EDIT : on the other hand I'm glad I have a later start since in probably 2-4 updates...I reckon we clear all the Sarah bullshit :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes