siul

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you. I should have noticed from the screenshots. You haven't unlocked the Barn yet. To do that you just have to complete that "Power Training" quest with Yuki and the Barn quest will become available. Once You have completed that you will be able to do that quest.
oooooh fuck XD thank you very much sir ;) again keep up the good work (y)(y) love this game :love:

Reactions: hachigames

siul

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you. I should have noticed from the screenshots. You haven't unlocked the Barn yet. To do that you just have to complete that "Power Training" quest with Yuki and the Barn quest will become available. Once You have completed that you will be able to do that quest.
now that it think of it i dont know if i can complete it XD many days happened since the training sooooo ....

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
now that it think of it i dont know if i can complete it XD many days happened since the training sooooo ....
That's no problem. I made it so there is technically no time limit on things (there is on a few, but those just reset themselves when waiting)

Reactions: Ghostly

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
The maintenance/cleanliness/service checks are essentially just for improving your income. You can use the cheat if you wish to skip doing them.

To progress the story you will have to do the quests. There should be a description of what you have to do when you open the Quest-panel. Let me know if you get stuck. The description will be come a lot more descriptive later in the game, too.
I dont get it im still not getting 2 tickling scene and i have tried many times!

Reactions: GaboCAP

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that the latest free update was leaked early. I should have known when I downloaded the update that it was posted early when the change log did not show any info for this free update.

Great update can't wait for the next one.

I just hope that this does not effect you to much. If I could afford to support any of the developers I would. As it stands right now, I must wait until the update is posted here on F95 to get the latest version. I just hope that instances like this do not put off the developers from posting here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Dazer42

Dec 27, 2020
I believe I might have hit a dead-end, I can't complete "the slut-challenge" since Daisy is locked in the side room and I can't progress the main story because I haven't completed "Chastity Realizations"

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I believe I might have hit a dead-end, I can't complete "the slut-challenge" since Daisy is locked in the side room and I can't progress the main story because I haven't completed "Chastity Realizations"
Sorry about that. This is one of the bugs that would be fixed in the official release. I'm uploading it right now.

Reactions: Ghostly
May 20, 2020
Could you please give me some timeline for the mac version? Great game, btw.
hachigames replied a few pages back that this release is a leaked patreon release and the public release is tomorrow... however I'm not sure when "tomorrow" is due to timezones & such :) so I'd suggest wait 24-36hrs and it should be up and ready to play.

:) Hachigames crazy question... are you planning a steam release when the game hits either completed or close to?

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
hachigames replied a few pages back that this release is a leaked patreon release and the public release is tomorrow... however I'm not sure when "tomorrow" is due to timezones & such :) so I'd suggest wait 24-36hrs and it should be up and ready to play.

:) Hachigames crazy question... are you planning a steam release when the game hits either completed or close to?
Thanks a lot - I can wait a few days and shame on teh leaker

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
So the update got leaked a day early... I hope that doesn't ruin things for you, Hacchi. But since it's uploaded I might as well play it. Writing impressions down, as I play:

1. New girl looks/sounds interesting. I think the whole "Island is hidden, almost noone knows how to get there" but "Has a fully functioning Hotel with Tourists" kinda contradicts itself, but it's not too bad. I feel like the "wink" head looks pretty bad for her in particular, but whatever. She seems a little too interested, I am concerned she might be the next antagonist. (this was written after the first meeting)

2. A battle between friends. "Buy two Vibrating Dildos". Of course, why didnt I see the connection myself without looking it up :D

3. MC (mine is called "Max" but no idea if that's the standard name, I don't remember!) neutralizes powers - it's confirmed now, but I had the suspicion since the beginning, when he could stop Yuki (the first person who has used powers). It's actually a common, but very cool trope imo.

4. Sarah's talking head changed! Nice. I stil like both her hairstyles, tho. Also Sarah is afraid of being dominated... it's a valid fear, IMO. Since the powers tend to be unlocked through fear and desire bondage (which is both) is a good, harmless way to unlock it, but I had hoped that it would be in a different way for Sarah. Anyways, looking forward to it.

5. Leah doesn't ask for a date, she orders you to go on a date with her. Sounds good.

6. Tried to make Smalltalk with Sarah at the bar, but she was stil hostile. The non-quest dialogue tends to be a little anachronistic stil. Don't know why I had to talk to Hazel, but anyways... let's try to seduce Eris?

7. I wish people would just stop saying "that's none of your business" in stories, but I guess that would short everything down. Eris is so powerful, she can change the theme song. I wish I had that power IRL.... but not powerfull enough to break the restraints it seems. Makes her "I'll smite you" sound like a Yuki-threat. The "can I have my gag back" looks good, because she has a gag and that's hot, but she wasn't gagged before and isn't gagged afterwards either. Probably a bug or oversight?

8. Leah skipped the date with the power of Horni.

9. French girl got her wish. No idea why Alice was especially jelaous of her, I mean she's a redhead but you have Sonya on the island, how can any other girl compare. Btw she's stil suspicious.

Aaaand Leah confirms that, after I wrote that. Thanks Leah.

10. Sarah somehow took her sweet time, the Quest said "2 days" but she actually waited 4 days to come over. No idea how that happened, I did the leah event in the first night and the scarlett event at 24:00 the second night, because I realized Sarah ditched me.

While her training scenes were certainly very hot I somehow felt like this was a little too much, I mean I spanked her more than I did when I had to punish her for real and I couldn't even decide to hit her less - as you could (almost) every other time you had to spank someone. I really hope she doesn't become completely submissive afterwards. There are enough subs on the island.

Final Thoughts about the story:

Now there are 3 open storylines, I can't wait for the next update. I think Eris will be endgame, so I don't think we'll get closure on that soon. I hope to see more Daisy content (maybe with Daisy/Leah backstory?). Sarah really got a lot of attention lately and I really enjoy that. Since her storyline is not finished either, I'm looking forward to at least one bigger Sarah update - but I hope she'll play a major role in the future as well, I might not be too subtle about how she's my favourite character.

Not too sure about the story with the Frech girl, but I'll look forward to that storyline to be revealed.

I also really like Alice and her - almost never used - fire powers. Somehow she did forget that she had those when attacking Sarah as well... She is one of the rare "fire users" that aren't hotheaded:If this was a shonen Manga Yuki had the fire and Alice the time stop. I'd like to see her go all out once, tho.

I usually don't talk about the sex scenes here, because I just skip through them, I play this mainly for the story... I'm weird, I know.

Gameplay/Interface/Other Stuff:

- As I mentioned, Daisy has no gag but wants "her gag back". That's weird.

- Sarah finally got her "talking head" or whatever you call these, but her behaviour doesn't always fit her current progress in the arc. Sometimes she's very hostile stil, although she allready opened up to the mc.

- This is a thing in general, you can talk to people even when they have nothing new, but the "idle" chat is either the intro chat "can you tell me more about the island" or something like that, outdated or - in scarlets case - often not aviable at all. You could talk with Scarlet about Stargazing in the beginning, but since her development she has actually less interesting dialogue and not more. This is not really relevant for the plot, but it feels weird for the MC to be like "oh, so you really like cleaning Alice?" after he allready explored every orifice of her and had her tied up in every position imaginable and some more. It's just a thing I noticed.

- I don't really know if the Stats are important. They used to be useful when I wanted to do things to Alice in the beginning, but I don't think I've been "statlocked" since a long time. I just noticed that I can raise scarlet to astronomic hights compared to other girls, but I have about half of the maximum. Most of the new scenes are not repeatable anyways, even if it makes sense to repeat them. And sometimes stats get maxed out in the story. I don't really want to repeat the "bondage hangout" until scarlett is maxed, but I would do it if she somehow needs those 45 submission points she can have.

Reactions: siul

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So...can anyone help me out...
I'm at Leah's quest..at the beginning..."Getting closer to Leah" last step..third star...but...when I go to the bar to talk to her I don't have any new options...all I have is :
1. Talk about... :
a) About the culture
b) About you
c) About the island
2.Why is the new room locked?
neither of these options help me with her...the quest doesn't progress...so...do I need to finish another quest?but that shouldn't be the case since I have another quest from Leah ...and at the last step says "Sony's quest "Busted" has to be completed for progression" ....so that shouldn't be the case with "Getting closer to Leah" since there's no mention of another quest...
Do I need to complete "The Thief" first?
I have only 4 quests at the moment.
1.The thief
2.Another punishment for Alice (which requires the dungeon and that's locked)
3.Getting closer to Leah which I can't finish ..cause I can't talk to her at the bar...
4.The abandoned room (which is the quest for dungeon and I am at the last step but can;'t finish since I need "Busted" with Sonya..and that quest is not available and as far as I know...I can't find it in completed...)

Reactions: legend_shon

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nevermind....apparently I needed to progress with The thief....
I think that should be written in the quest...so new players like don't get confused :p about what to do.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Yeah, that will be the plan at the end.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes