sho1223

May 28, 2017
First a scene in the lobby has to be triggered where the bitchy sister asks for a pool. Then you make said pool and when they're together there they will have an argument. You ask the shy one if shes ok etc. (no choices, this happens always) and after that you can talk to her anywhere.
It's a little odd that's not it's own quest step. I'd say it's a little odd that it's not as most of the time bank steps are quest steps.

I like this update, but part of me wonders if we shouldn't have maybe pushed back a few of the sister events to get to the DGN a bit quicker. I mean yes, I like the steps done in the story telling with the spirits and the possible double agent (or possible red herring double agent), but it sorta feels like every quest other than the DGN and new hotel running quests were chapter 2 and elements like Leah's punishment should've been part of chapter 1. But overall, pretty great and man it came out fast, so lord only knows if you ever come to an unavoidable fork (saves break), it'll probably feel more natural when I can keep on with the DGN path to it's hopefully great conclusion.

Though based on the kitty bell necklace in the character portrait for older sister, I can see who might be one of the first people in DGN maybe possibly.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Hi, I'm probably just stupid but when I click on Start lesson with yuki nothing happens.
What am i doing wrong?
She is told to go to the docks in the morning when you do that. You might think she won't be there as it doesn't change her schedule, but when you go there next morning she basically flying kicks into the room.

poil

May 18, 2017
Hi @hachigames, I just started the game and I have quite huge troubles reading the text when MC is having thoughts.
I don't know if it's the dotted background or the blue stripes in letters but their movement going backward and at different speed overload my eyes/brain.
I usually read text quite fast as a whole, and don't have other issues. But, man, this is uncomfortable to be stopped at each half lines. It's my first time having accessibility issues and I'm not a fan...

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
She is told to go to the docks in the morning when you do that. You might think she won't be there as it doesn't change her schedule, but when you go there next morning she basically flying kicks into the room.
Yeah I actually went there but she wasn't there. I then skipped the time until evening but nothing happened at the docks. I'll try it again tomorrow, maybe I did something wrong.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort
aaah jeah, the uncle you never knew you had. who didn't experience it once? having an uncle you never heard of and managing his tropical island :whistle:
good times, good times.

• Haha
Reactions: vgyew

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Yeah I actually went there but she wasn't there. I then skipped the time until evening but nothing happened at the docks. I'll try it again tomorrow, maybe I did something wrong.
It's specifically the hallway between the docks and Leah's office. It should occur after one wait.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Found a minor bug. You can sequence break the "Abandoned Room" quest line by going to town and talking to the clerk at the bank before discussing it with the boss. I don't think it causes problems other than the MC talking about stuff he doesn't know yet.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi @hachigames, I just started the game and I have quite huge troubles reading the text when MC is having thoughts.
I don't know if it's the dotted background or the blue stripes in letters but their movement going backward and at different speed overload my eyes/brain.
I usually read text quite fast as a whole, and don't have other issues. But, man, this is uncomfortable to be stopped at each half lines. It's my first time having accessibility issues and I'm not a fan...
I'll make an option to turn the movement off with the next update

May 28, 2018
hachigames
Thought I'd bring this up but the school scene is bugged for Yuki from what I can tell. Instead of granting obedience for Yuki it's giving Obedience to Sonya instead.

Also I take it the Sarah pool quests are placed backwards?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hachigames can you add a cheat for love and max all other stats, is fucking tedious to get any love with Leah and I did lose all the love points with her for spying on her taking a shower... now I can't do shit to earn love points with her at all.
And since I can't edit the save... it sucks

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
I second that, Yuki's quest is bugged, also I gaged her even though she did not have the necessary obedience

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
I find a bug when i punish Yuki school scene is the Sonya obedience level 5 point i don't know why it related on the first punishment (strip)on the second punishment (hand spanking) everything is fine:
: Untitled.jpg

And a have a suggestion the second time i teach her they talk like its the first time maybe add a new text it's not just Yuki scene but like the mc justify again watching Alice job and Yuki job, like is the first time maybe different dialog when they repeat the scene.

When i whant to repeat the dildo reward scene with alice the second time it won't show i just teleport to the second floor.

I love the game so far it's just minor detail need to ameliorate but its a great start. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes