California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Usually, this sort of game (from a mechanical standpoint) is not my cup of tea. This one however caught my interest enough that I jumped over to Patreon and plunked down some bucks.

The story is good, the renders are nice and the update schedule is a big draw. It's damn nice not have to sit there for 20 minutes trying to remember a story one has not visited in months. I've also had some PMs with the Dev and find them straightforward, honest and accessible. Hell, this Dev's a pro -- even makes Unity work! All the mechanics suggestions from the community that made sense were added in the very next update, while keeping the substantive story line intact. Not bad.

The sex is a bit slow developing and it has a bit of grind but one can't have everything. I'm also finding that, using the quest feature, I'm never lost as to where to go or what to do next.

Easy enough game to figure out -- just give it some time and you'll roll right along.

D

Deleted member 2248006

Some scenes will probably be added in a future version, although it's going to be optional always
Hachi the game is so good that I even bought the patreon subsription, can't wait till next week hahaha:ROFLMAO:. Anyway just wanted to thank you and maybe in next versions you can add more sex toys in the shop and maybe add spankings and other bdsm stuff for other girls. Nice job, keep going (y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
after i read the game title and read the desc, my expectations werent very high... but after my first walkthrough i am really amazed... keep the good work up (y)

Also hoping for more bdsm content in the future ;)

Since i finally found the save files in C:\Users\$user\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save how can i edit them ? The online editor doesnt recognise the file format...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
after i read the game title and read the desc, my expectations werent very high... but after my first walkthrough i am really amazed... keep the good work up (y)

Also hoping for more bdsm content in the future ;)

Since i finally found the save files in C:\Users\$user\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save how can i edit them ? The online editor doesnt recognise the file format...
The file format is my own raw binary format (plus the data of the screenshot png attached to it). I serialized the data myself since unity's serialization is not very suitable for saving a game state, especially when you want to keep save files compatible over versions.
The second reason for it to be raw binary is that without the png attachment, it's only a few kb, so in theory thousands of it fit into ram and can be restored in milliseconds. That's why I actually use it for my rollback/rollforward feature to take snapshots. Implementing a system like that is a lot more safe than trying to revert all actions manually.

There is a money cheat currently (type "money" with the hotel manager panel open). I'll eventually also add a console to control other aspects of the game (girl stats, inventory, event completion)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Other than obvious "more" and story. The main things I would like to see added would be guests/residents. The hotel is making money, but as you can see nobody but MC, the Generalisimo, and the girls seem to exist.

Also I would like to see a slight loss in hotel income for the times MC teaches the maid to cook, loss of food products or pans, etc.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to punish Alice for her cooking skills, when she is never in the kitchen any more? The new girl is there

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Hmmm I'm having trouble getting the shy sister to like me. I've basically stalked her and tried to talk with her in every place. Also tried talking to her sister. Where are you supposed to talk with her for the "go where they're together" hint?

May 14, 2020
Hmmm I'm having trouble getting the shy sister to like me. I've basically stalked her and tried to talk with her in every place. Also tried talking to her sister. Where are you supposed to talk with her for the "go where they're together" hint?
First a scene in the lobby has to be triggered where the bitchy sister asks for a pool. Then you make said pool and when they're together there they will have an argument. You ask the shy one if shes ok etc. (no choices, this happens always) and after that you can talk to her anywhere.

Dumas

Jun 1, 2017
I cant' find when i can tal at Scarlet for the first time, anybody have a clue to share? Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I'm probably just stupid but when I click on Start lesson with yuki nothing happens.
What am i doing wrong?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes