cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey, can i find a compressed version somewhere?
nope unless dev makes 1. this isn't renpy game which can be crunched.

its been some time, but arent you playing a man in this game? where does the fem protagonist tag come from?
yes male mc most of time but since some updates ago (late 4xs) player also controls nyx and learn more of antagonists.

lunandu

Aug 13, 2020
There's the quest "Silent Room Service" that doesn't appear in the quest list but starts anyway if you go to the lobby during morning or afternoon.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Sigh... As intriguing as the story is getting on the island-side... the nyx stuff just keeps ruining everything. There is nothing interesting about playing as a self-absorbed cunt who doesn't understand anything. The Organization goons are some of the worst characters I've seen in a visual novel... which is telling. Paper thin stereotypes ranging from the cartoon villain of Helena to the cartoonishly spineless Lyra.

I sincerely hope this experiment ends soon. It nearly killed my desire to keep playing. I had to take a 4 month break between playing updates cause I just cant be arsed to deal with Nyx. I tried to just skip all the dialogue, but there is enough story and lore tidbits there that I gotta pay halfway attention.

Well. I guess try again in november.

WaQ1583

Nov 17, 2018
Hi, i have done Leah quest for Chastity belt but now stuck in Jogging Trap i have tried a lot but not getting option with sonya even before chastity belt i have done it.. is there any one who can explain what i have to do as its a loop now :/

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hi, i have done Leah quest for Chastity belt but now stuck in Jogging Trap i have tried a lot but not getting option with sonya even before chastity belt i have done it.. is there any one who can explain what i have to do as its a loop now :/
What does the quest say?

Usually in this game it means you got to progress with other quest first.

WaQ1583

Nov 17, 2018
for Leah Chastity Belt and Slut challenged is done but when i speak to her in the lobby and get the option of are you working out she is saying no and her image is showing in town but i dont get option with sonya to make out in center... i dont know why attached is my current quests

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
for Leah Chastity Belt and Slut challenged is done but when i speak to her in the lobby and get the option of are you working out she is saying no and her image is showing in town but i dont get option with sonya to make out in center... i dont know why attached is my current quests
You should talk to sonya when she is in the cafe before you go to Leah after that talk then go to Leah and when she is in town just go there alone and event should trigger.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Sigh... As intriguing as the story is getting on the island-side... the nyx stuff just keeps ruining everything. There is nothing interesting about playing as a self-absorbed cunt who doesn't understand anything. The Organization goons are some of the worst characters I've seen in a visual novel... which is telling. Paper thin stereotypes ranging from the cartoon villain of Helena to the cartoonishly spineless Lyra.

I sincerely hope this experiment ends soon. It nearly killed my desire to keep playing. I had to take a 4 month break between playing updates cause I just cant be arsed to deal with Nyx. I tried to just skip all the dialogue, but there is enough story and lore tidbits there that I gotta pay halfway attention.

Well. I guess try again in november.
I disagree. What's tiring is everyone fawning over the MC's ass; my ego is fine without the incessant ass-kissing, thank you. Nyx at least offers something different to the routine of ass-kissing and tying up girls. You believe she doesn't understand anything, because unlike her, you are in possession of the broad picture. She definitely understands human nature, and is slowly piecing the puzzle together. Speaking for myself, I sometimes need a break from routine, which this "experiment", the Paris mission, and the capture of Jeanne all provide. I realize bondage is a big part of the game, so I can't objectively criticize the dev for that, but I can say of all the recent developments, Yuki's mom at least injected some welcomed tension into the mix, because the deus ex machina resolution of the last mission certainly didn't help with shaking things up. Lastly, careful with criticizing the organization's characters for being stereotypes - you know, the whole throwing bricks while living in glass houses thing. Besides, we were only recently introduced to them compared to the others. How much character development do you expect in that time-frame?

TL;DR: Disagree, Nyx plot provides some needed drama to an increasingly stale game.

Last edited:

WaQ1583

Nov 17, 2018
You should talk to sonya when she is in the cafe before you go to Leah after that talk then go to Leah and when she is in town just go there alone and event should trigger.
i have tried this but there is no dialogue with Sarah for trapping...its just in a loop even now i have done date with Leah but still nothing is happening.. apart from that i cannot finish alice punshiment for tickling as its saying 20 submission required which is already done

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have tried this but there is no dialogue with Sarah for trapping...its just in a loop even now i have done date with Leah but still nothing is happening.. apart from that i cannot finish alice punshiment for tickling as its saying 20 submission required which is already done
post a save.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
You need to talk with SONYA not Sarah to trap Leah while she is doing a run thru town.

But like CXX says post a save and we'll take a look for you.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
Is there any plans for male protagonist will experience more female domination? I have played of what's offered now but find it that it would be interesting to him do things out of his control.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes