cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi
Can some one please advise me where can I find a compressed version of this game
It's too hard to download 3gb at once with network problems
nowhere, i recommend using download manager like jdownloder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and short update.

hachigames there's 1 typo when nadia and amunet were in dungeon, nadia was supposed to say remember but she missed 1 m.

Reactions: hachigames

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Do girls stats affect the story?
Early on, yes. Later on, (so far) you've already raised them to the level where they think the sun shines out of your butt so it pretty much doesn't matter. This may change in future episodes, especially with the Nyx subplot.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Early on, yes. Later on, (so far) you've already raised them to the level where they think the sun shines out of your butt so it pretty much doesn't matter. This may change in future episodes, especially with the Nyx subplot.
yea even if mc would say stab yourself to island girls they'd say yes, master/sir/commander and would stab themselves.

full save someone?
sadly no.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
HailDicktator-0.54.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is there release notes for this update ?

spenk

May 4, 2018
Update are getting better ... can`t wait for the next one.
When will there be an absolute bimbo character in this game ????

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
Hi, I searched this thread but nothing similar came up.
My Quest Log only shows 1 Main Quest. There seam to be others active like silent maid service, but they are not shown in the Quest Log. Is there a fix or shoud I just klick aimlessly through locations and hope something changes? I mean, the Main Quest seams to work.
I dont realy know what to do now. Can someone help?

Edit: OK, that worked. After finishing the "hidden" Quest (silent maid service) and the Main Quest new Quests startet to pop up. Next time I will be more patient ;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit: OK, that worked. After finishing the "hidden" Quest (silent maid service) and the Main Quest new Quests startet to pop up. Next time I will be more patient ;)
yea this game needs patience since many quests are locked behind completing other quest.

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I can't install the latest android version no matter what, usually when that happens I keep the save somewhere, delete the previous version and do a fresh install, but this time it won't work no matter what, no idea what to do

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't install the latest android version no matter what, usually when that happens I keep the save somewhere, delete the previous version and do a fresh install, but this time it won't work no matter what, no idea what to do
Since the developer themselves made the Android version, maybe Hachi can offer you help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there anyway to earn money faster?
yes, by doing check-ups on town, bar, farm, clothing store, lobby, services (cleaning and kitchen) and clinic. based on your post you have only cleaning and town and maybe kitchen available.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes