Lobo_arisco164

Jan 25, 2022
One question, in Scarlet's mission "power curiosity" in the last step that has to be done? I haven't played for a long time and I've lost my rhythm.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One question, in Scarlet's mission "power curiosity" in the last step that has to be done? I haven't played for a long time and I've lost my rhythm.
Your question is a bit hard to understand. In her mission, in the last step that has to be done . . . what? What about the last step of that mission? Are you unsure how to do it? Are you wanting to clarify what the last step is? Are you following what the hint says but it doesn't complete the quest? Right now, what you've asked is a sentence fragment and doesn't complete an idea to make clear what you're wanting to know.
La cosa es que no sé dónde está el banco de bondage.
Also, this is not a dedicated translation thread, so please provide a translation into English for posts like this, as per Rule #5.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Your question is a bit hard to understand. In her mission, in the last step that has to be done . . . what? What about the last step of that mission? Are you unsure how to do it? Are you wanting to clarify what the last step is? Are you following what the hint says but it doesn't complete the quest? Right now, what you've asked is a sentence fragment and doesn't complete an idea to make clear what you're wanting to know.

Also, this is not a dedicated translation thread, so please provide a translation into English for posts like this, as per Rule #5.
hi mate
What percentage of the gameplay of this game belongs to the female protagonist?
Will it focus on the female protagonist in the future?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi mate
What percentage of the gameplay of this game belongs to the female protagonist?
Will it focus on the female protagonist in the future?
Start at this post and then read through the next several posts down the page. It's discussed a bit there. I think that gives you a decent idea. However, the female protagonist doesn't show up until maybe 75% of the way through the current content.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Start at this post and then read through the next several posts down the page. It's discussed a bit there. I think that gives you a decent idea. However, the female protagonist doesn't show up until maybe 75% of the way through the current content.
thank you :)
When we are the female protagonist, can we fuck other men other than MC? Or do we only do missions?
Of course, it doesn't have the cheating and ntr tags, but when the MC changes, maybe they won't put these tags (I'm not sure).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
thank you :)
When we are the female protagonist, can we fuck other men other than MC? Or do we only do missions?
Of course, it doesn't have the cheating and ntr tags, but when the MC changes, maybe they won't put these tags (I'm not sure).
She doesn't have sex with anyone, at least not as of the latest content. There also are no men at the location where she is. She's training and learning about how things work, dealing with rules and her superiors, etc. She doesn't do any missions, either, really: the "missions" are in the quest tracker, but she doesn't go anywhere or accomplish major things generally; she's learning and influencing where she can, and that's about it. Her being in the game is almost totally a perspective shift to increase player understanding of things outside of the island without derailing the normal course of things on the island itself. There are definitely ties to the island — and things more recently have shown direct connections to the island and thus also the male (primary) MC — but most of what she does is effectively an information dump for the players' knowledge.

Kaisserjm

Oct 16, 2018
Anyone know if i can fire, kick out or imprison Leah at some point of the game?, i cant stand that ugly bitch.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes