Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am stuck... accordingly to the Questlog the scavangerhunt shoud have started 3 days after the bar wenchs public punishment... currently I am more than 3 weeks after that timeline and there still was no scene trigger... the only other Quest I have is to have my gameing interrupted with scarlett

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am stuck... accordingly to the Questlog the scavangerhunt shoud have started 3 days after the bar wenchs public punishment... currently I am more than 3 weeks after that timeline and there still was no scene trigger... the only other Quest I have is to have my gameing interrupted with scarlett
The "gaming interrupted" quest has to be completed. Is it not saying that in the quest hint? Unless there is a bug in the display of that hint it should say it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The "gaming interrupted" quest has to be completed. Is it not saying that in the quest hint? Unless there is a bug in the display of that hint it should say it.
Oh I thought it was a remark that the gameplay will be interrupted until this Quest is solved

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am taking the hint peeps, Dev has released a v0.17.2 of game. I was using the v0.17.1 (check your version # in file). Usually I can download the newest release in an adjacent subfolder and still retain the previous game, and it will update, failing this you can possibly update your gallery and saves via copy pastes. I will let you know... Ok I downloaded the latest release by our courteous developer, adjacent to the previous release, opened the load save and it is present on the new v0.17.2, so none of you should panic at this point. You can continue your test (or game play) and advise the dev of its current performance state. If I run into something that needs addressing I will notify in a timely fashion.

Last edited:

Sok06

Apr 12, 2021
In the adroid version i can't buy in the sex shop another screen is show on top of the original and i can't close it

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Story about 91% complete (after failure with The hand brush MC uses to train (punish) Sarah in the graphic is actually a epidermal pumice stone on a wooden handle, it can be used to remove callus or other outer layer skin. I only point this out because them MC tells Sarah that it is a "Hair Brush". The after spanking massage should include Aloe Vera (burn and soothing lotion) imo.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
We know Yuki is naïve but, the MC actually lets Yuki show her cave before he ever was given a tour? Sad Ok completed thanks.

dvoyka

May 27, 2017
191 day and 100% done, some quests are completed in the evening and not at night as indicated in the tips, a couple of quests have the same hint for all parts of the quest, although the quest is not done all at once. I hope there will be new quests / events in the new version.

hachigames, more developers like you. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
when could an update come?

there is a list of what you can do when all the quests are done, somehow I feel like I've forgotten something.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
when could an update come?

there is a list of what you can do when all the quests are done, somehow I feel like I've forgotten something.
There are repeatable scenes to max out all the stats. There is also sonya's session you can play around with. I will eventually turn the sessions into a mini game where you can play with the girls and reward/punish them

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
There are repeatable scenes to max out all the stats. There is also sonya's session you can play around with. I will eventually turn the sessions into a mini game where you can play with the girls and reward/punish them
exactly the repeatable scenes is there a list for it? somehow I don't quite have the overview. Leah having a massage ... is there currently no repeatable sex with Leah?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
exactly the repeatable scenes is there a list for it? somehow I don't quite have the overview. Leah having a massage ... is there currently no repeatable sex with Leah?
All non-repeatable scenes should be available in the gallery. There is a list for repeatables (even though it's not 100% consistent right now), when you open the girl status panel and then click on the right of a row to expand it.

Reactions: StyleHG

Artistic

Dec 14, 2017
I'm super confused, maybe I imagined it - I swear there's a scene where you get a HJ from Scarlett during a gagged hangout, but I can't find it again - is it non-repeatable?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes