taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yes, that shouldn't be a problem with split versions.
Are the scenes blurry, or just the backgrounds, etc, or both?
Background super blurry, the main menu is awful. The scenes look okay but I'm not sure if they look as clear as other games.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Background super blurry, the main menu is awful. The scenes look okay but I'm not sure if they look as clear as other games.
Yeah, most of that is to save space, but also since some phones where crashing from vram/ram being full, but I think my other optimizations took care of that now, so I can probably raise the quality again.

Jul 9, 2021
I was today years old when I figured out the gallery had sub sections for each girl, so it's a good thing I accidentally stumbled upon that before asking hachi why there wasn't a way to rewatch some of the girls' scenes.

Derp

thedaze

Jan 12, 2021
This game is not to my taste, but the quality is good.
One of the very few developers who actually do something for the money.
Good example! Keep it up!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
changelog tells me " * main story continued "

but all i got were personal quests, and my questlog is empty.
Also i got the message "you got all content for this version".

Did i miss something? as i had no "MAIN" quests this time

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I mean, 'side quests' often turn out to be main quests down the road, if they lead into future story. Doesn't bother me if the 'main quest' doesn't get updated but it's still advancing the current plots with the captive operatives, the influencer (which is probably leading to the next big arc), and the ex-POW (which is also probably leading to the next arc) then it's setting up main story and still counts. Kinda like how there was a lot of 'personal quests' revolving around Jeanne and how they all turned into the set up for the main story arc.

One of the few of these kinds of games where I'm legitimately invested in what's going to happen next, it's crazy.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, most of that is to save space, but also since some phones where crashing from vram/ram being full, but I think my other optimizations took care of that now, so I can probably raise the quality again.
Okay thank god. I guess it'll be the next update that'll have the quality increased?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Has the arc with Nadia been dealt with, Is the MC back to being top dog and Leah following his lead again instead of obeying Nadia?

I stopped playing when she walked in and took over, not coming back till that's dealt with preferably with her shot in the head or kicked off the island, but will settle for her being put in her place and removed from any authority.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

I mean, 'side quests' often turn out to be main quests down the road, if they lead into future story. Doesn't bother me if the 'main quest' doesn't get updated but it's still advancing the current plots with the captive operatives, the influencer (which is probably leading to the next big arc), and the ex-POW (which is also probably leading to the next arc) then it's setting up main story and still counts. Kinda like how there was a lot of 'personal quests' revolving around Jeanne and how they all turned into the set up for the main story arc.

One of the few of these kinds of games where I'm legitimately invested in what's going to happen next, it's crazy.
Yeah, pretty much what Disgruntler said. While the current arcs are more personal to the girls, they will eventually tie back into the main story. I can't really go into too much details because of spoilers, but those tie-ins will definitely be very significant.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, pretty much what Disgruntler said. While the current arcs are more personal to the girls, they will eventually tie back into the main story. I can't really go into too much details because of spoilers, but those tie-ins will definitely be very significant.
You've done it before. You've earned the trust on this.

Has the arc with Nadia
You probably will not be disappointed with the current direction of the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Naxos

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
thx for clarification. I already thought soemthing like that as your questlogs were always 100% accurate. I just wanted to be sure.

Sidenote:
I really missed one more scene -> i really wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- lol. (not to be taken THAT serious though)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
My PC crashed down and I wasn't able to get my save files so I'll have to start from the beginning again and I really don't wanna do that.
Could someone send me their save file? I don't care about the name as long as it'sright before the newest version!
Thanks in advance guys!

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
My PC crashed down and I wasn't able to get my save files so I'll have to start from the beginning again and I really don't wanna do that.
Could someone send me their save file? I don't care about the name as long as it'sright before the newest version!
Thanks in advance guys!
I posted my 0.36.1 save a while ago, I might post a 100% of the newest version once I get to it.

Full save, 100% (Version 0.36.1)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes