Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay so,

the Slut Challenge quest is for Leah
Hint: Leah should be on the edge when going for a run. I should go to the town center while she is working out and lay another trap. (The quest "Daisy arrives" must be completed)
Self explanatory what you must do here.

the More punishment quest is for Alice
Hint: More punishments are now available in Alice cleanliness check. (Leashed Cleaning) and it says I have to complete the No Touching Quest, which is not on the quests board
So wait it out until you have that question.

the main quest is (A Guest From France)
Hint: I've been day dreaming lately. The things that uncle said are a lot to take in (Be in the outdoor shower in the evening. (The quest "Chastity Realizations" must be completed)
And when you go to this location and advance time to 18:00?

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
Self explanatory what you must do here.

So wait it out until you have that question.

And when you go to this location and advance time to 18:00?

- I think I should be fucking a girl in the town center, something like that.

- okay

- I did and still nothing happens Screenshot (322).png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
- I think I should be fucking a girl in the town center, something like that.

- okay

- I did and still nothing happens View attachment 1996875
Only thing I can suggest--make sure you have your prerequisites done, repeatedly go to those locations, and if you're stuck, try your other bazillion side quests until something happens. The game's all about being at the right place at the right time.

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
Only thing I can suggest--make sure you have your prerequisites done, repeatedly go to those locations, and if you're stuck, try your other bazillion side quests until something happens. The game's all about being at the right place at the right time.
Alright

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
MasterKenway

From what I see for you to finish this quest is talk Leah in lobby ask if she going for a run as soon she left go to town.
No girl needed

you need to progress further in the game to proceed here.

The main quest

As it says in the pic.
Do you have finished the quest Chastity realizations?
If not you need to progress further till quest come up.
if you have done the quest all you need to do be in outdoor shower in the evening

DoBlitzts

Aug 25, 2021
I think the best way to proceed in the game is to first do all the Girls/Sidequests (and maybe repeat some of them for the status points) and then proceed with the main quests if you can not proceed with the Girls/Sidequests due to missing dependencies (completed quests).

BTW: I love this game! Please keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Reactions: spenk

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
MasterKenway

From what I see for you to finish this quest is talk Leah in lobby ask if she going for a run as soon she left go to town.
No girl needed

you need to progress further in the game to proceed here.

The main quest

As it says in the pic.
Do you have finished the quest Chastity realizations?
If not you need to progress further till quest come up.
if you have done the quest all you need to do be in outdoor shower in the evening

I finished those except the punishments

now I got something else the passcode for the gate in the hideout of the cave. Screenshot (323).png

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
MMM i can't progress further in the game anymore.
Only have 2 side missions left in which I can't progress further.

One is the: More punishment quest where I need to finish the no touch quest which I havent unlocked yet.
the other is the new maid dress, I am at star 3 and am invited by Alice to come to her room.
If I go there on the evenings when is at her room at 8pm I get the knock option which is to complete the quest but then I get "do not disturb sign" everytime, if I go at 10 pm i get the peek option like at 6am.

No other quest available.
uploaded the save for you hachigames for if you want to check on what went wrong.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
MMM i can't progress further in the game anymore.
Only have 2 side missions left in which I can't progress further.

One is the: More punishment quest where I need to finish the no touch quest which I havent unlocked yet.
the other is the new maid dress, I am at star 3 and am invited by Alice to come to her room.
If I go there on the evenings when is at her room at 8pm I get the knock option which is to complete the quest but then I get "do not disturb sign" everytime, if I go at 10 pm i get the peek option like at 6am.

No other quest available.
uploaded the save for you hachigames for if you want to check on what went wrong.
Oh, the maid dress quest is about Scarlet, not Alice.
From your save, wait until 22:00, and then go to Scarlet's room. There should be "Follow up on invitation".
You can progress the story from there.

Reactions: Assiemodis

MasterKenway

Aug 11, 2022
I'm getting close to the end and I don't want to end it :'(

Do you guys have a suggestion for a similar game like it... including more BDSM than normal sex...

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes