zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
I love this game, I dont even like bondage, i stay for the characters and the story. But if I had to choose one character, I would say the farm girl.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Rebeldad there is an in-game quest log that should give you all of the information that you need. Some people can't figure out a scavenger hunt and hacking, but those are answered in this thread, so use the search function of the site if you need help.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Was going to ask why i could not find hazel in the bar at night.. but just went to the bar and found her in the evening time.. might need to update quest or such..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was going to ask why i could not find hazel in the bar at night.. but just went to the bar and found her in the evening time.. might need to update quest or such..
nah, she's in there in the evening not earlier. that's 1 quirk of this game, guide says meet girl x at place s but not when.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Requiem888

Aug 20, 2022
Last update seem to get stuck in infinite loop when your in base. You speak any 5 girls and then seem to loop back infinitely. I dont know if there is a precise order but kind of annoying.

Reactions: leetboy

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Reactions: leetboy and Zbahi

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
wow this game is getting better and better with each new update! i just hope i can finsh it before i die because if that happen then i might have to come back to this world as a ghost just to finish this game! XD

bad joke, i know i know and no worries im not dying anytime soon, i hope, anyway honestly the game is really good and i hope it get completed and not abandoned because that would be a huge loss...

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Just found this game and wondering do I need a wt for help? or such?
It’s pretty straightforward… the quest log and in game hints should be enough.

I don’t recall any “dead ends” or “bad choices” …the biggest issue might be that you will have multiple things that land on the same day/time but in different locations with different people so on a worst case you might have a week of in game wait time to catch X character at noon on Saturday
but the skip day works fine.

Most conflicts & duplicate schedule situations will be only a single day wait.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
* You have to have done the topless scene with Sonya in the Cafe.
* You have to have done the nude posing with Alice (full)
* You have to have done the hand spanking with Alice (full)
Seems I have done all that but still dont see the "Busted" quest yet.. will keep doing the 3 quests I have and hope it pops up soon

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Seems I have done all that but still dont see the "Busted" quest yet.. will keep doing the 3 quests I have and hope it pops up soon
Just did the Thiefs quest and have Yuki.. should I be concerned that I still dont see the Busted quest for Sonya?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes