cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If some has a good memory then a walk through be good help or the dev to put a location on we're you need to go that be good over all I'm enjoying the game great start keep it up
quest description tells quite well where to go except on scavenger hunt.

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
I want to ask, does anyone have the same experience as me or not! , when the nyx tour mission was dancing, the game was forced closed, it didn't work like this, it was loaded again but it still couldn't continue, the game apk always force closes on that mission.
i use android.
Thanks

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I want to ask, does anyone have the same experience as me or not! , when the nyx tour mission was dancing, the game was forced closed, it didn't work like this, it was loaded again but it still couldn't continue, the game apk always force closes on that mission.
i use android.
Thanks
There is some sort of error I haven't fully identified, yet. The next version will have an option to skip the animation that is causing it.

Reactions: Rafii1204

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
great update as usual many thanks this game never fails to make me laugh really enjoy playing this ps Yuki still my favourite but all really good

Reactions: TheGremlin21

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I cannot use my save with Wine. Tank's for the response, anyway.
If you find out where it's stored for wine by saving on a new game and looking for *.hdsav, you should be able to copy your saves from the other version over. The save games are 100% compatible between platforms.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
If you find out where it's stored for wine by saving on a new game and looking for *.hdsav, you should be able to copy your saves from the other version over. The save games are 100% compatible between platforms.
For me is more simple to wait the next update. The problem with Unity. This is a privater software. I cannot debug it myself. With Renpy and RPGM i just have to hack the Windows version (A folder to simply drop) if i have a problem like this. Is impossible with Unity.

Maybe another build, if i''m not alone?

Many tank's for the response and for your game.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
For me is more simple to wait the next update. The problem with Unity. This is a privater software. I cannot debug it myself. With Renpy and RPGM i just have to hack the Windows version if i have a problem like this. Is impossible with Unity.

Maybe another build, if i''m not alone?

Many tank's for the response.
Do you have the player.log by chance. Just want to see if there is a possible error being thrown that I can maybe fix.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
FINALLY. Getting to stuff Daisy's ass was GLORIOUS. And of course, we keep the momentum going by leading off with the prospect of doing the same to Sarah.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Do you have the player.log by chance. Just want to see if there is a possible error being thrown that I can maybe fix.
I find it. But is prohibed to post it here. This is a links To my personnal Gdrive:
(I post all i think can be usefull)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I find it. But is prohibed to post it here. This is a links To my personnal Gdrive:
(I post all i think can be usefull)

Google Drive
Google Drive
Google Drive
Thank you. It looks like it's the text-to-speech module that is causing the issue. Since this system is using an external process, something weird must have happened during build. I'll make another test build to see if that works.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes