Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I accidentally read the op desc as "The game includes Anal bondage" as opposed to Anal, bondage.

The only thing I could think of was a chastity butt plug.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Having that ass on lockdown!"

I'll see myself out

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HailDicktator-0.46.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

luiscessa

Mar 10, 2019
I'm also stuck on the Loading Languages screen, but behind it, it is telling me to download something or another from the Microsoft website but I can't read it because the "Loading Languages" message is blocking the name of the file. I also can't click the "download from the Microsoft website" button, probably for the same reason. I'm on a Mac if this useful information.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Which girls have a recurring sex scene? Last time I played only Yuki had a repeatable shower sex scene in the morning. Do any of the other girls have similar scenes?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which girls have a recurring sex scene? Last time I played only Yuki had a repeatable shower sex scene in the morning. Do any of the other girls have similar scenes?
all besides ms "genius", captives and maybe with doc/farm girl either via inspection checkup reward or punishment or mc making nightcall.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I'm already looking forward to Helena and Nyx getting their comeuppance in future episodes. Another great update.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Been a fan of this game for a while and last played just as the second scavenger hunt started!! Enjoyed the second hunt and glad it wasn't a copy, paste, rinse & repeat of the first one so great job there dev... Now for the Nyx side story (is this now a multiple protagonist game?) ... Can't say i'm a fan of it and as it's the first real side quest story away from the island and the mc it just seems out of place and i'm not quite sure it works (well for me anyway) in comparison to how the story and game has been so far... Maybe I will change my mind in the future updates and see how it fits into the whole story.... Be back in another 3-4 updates and see I guess lol.

hamada

Oct 17, 2017
I had to reinstall windows and forget to copy the saves, can anyone share one from the end of the last update?
I did the same as you, I redid the whole game in my native language, but I understand that's why I share my save. good game :)

rename file.sav to file.hdsav

Reactions: yuck1onna

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Another update :love:

I like evil Nyx, let's see what she will experience :D

For everyone new, don't get scared of the grind at the beginning. The grind becomes less and less and doesn't exist anymore later.
You just have to stay strong for the first minutes and don't fap too much :D
Then the game will open up and becomes one of my favorites!

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
OK, I didn't like this update at all. This was another bad mistake in this game. The first mistake was Nadja. The same happened here as happened with Nadja, i.e. ctrl to the bottom and to the end. Fortunately, Nadja's style was fixed, because otherwise this game would have remained unplayable. Maybe it's annoying because I never liked Nyx and then when the multi-protagonist element came into this game. And I've never put up with multi-protagonist games. Now the fucking second protagonist is Nyx, so a fucking mistake from the game developer if I can say so. Those new characters were also pointless when they were not introduced because of Nyx, when everything was skipped with the ctrl button.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes