r9xht

Dec 25, 2018
I am looking for save from just end of 0.45.1 version (when nyx was talking with someone via PC and then moved to some facility)... shortly ending from last update. I will be gratefull

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I am looking for save from just end of 0.45.1 version (when nyx was talking with someone via PC and then moved to some facility)... shortly ending from last update. I will be gratefull
Unpack the attached file. I think save0072 should be the one you're looking for but maybe you have to try save0071, I'm not sure.

Regards

rilizaka

Aug 22, 2022
Hello, got a questiom about installing on android.
Downloadee all 3 files. Should i install them one after an other or install 1st and play till 100% then install 2nd? Thanks for the help.

r9xht

Dec 25, 2018
Well, i have problem with
"Unlikely Team-up [4] - I should check how Nadia and Scarlet are doing. (Go to the base in the forest when Nadia and Scarlet are there)"

I have no other quests, and nothing is happening when i am there. I can talk only to Scarlet (she's talking about Paris) and can't talk to Nadia.
That is save

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Well, i have problem with
"Unlikely Team-up [4] - I should check how Nadia and Scarlet are doing. (Go to the base in the forest when Nadia and Scarlet are there)"

I have no other quests, and nothing is happening when i am there. I can talk only to Scarlet (she's talking about Paris) and can't talk to Nadia.
That is save
Hi. there seems to be a bug where sometimes the morning after scarlet scene doesn't play. The scene is repeatable, so usually it does trigger after doing it again. If the morning scene triggers you should be able to continue. I will fix this issue in the next version.

Reactions: r9xht

r9xht

Dec 25, 2018
Hi. there seems to be a bug where sometimes the morning after scarlet scene doesn't play. The scene is repeatable, so usually it does trigger after doing it again. If the morning scene triggers you should be able to continue. I will fix this issue in the next version.
I had scene when Scarlet was in the bed after "horse" play. You mean that scene?

Yea... after repeat that it worked. Thank you very much. :)

Reactions: hachigames

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I've been playing this game for a couple of days now, and kind of like it. It's a little to vanilla for my taste and I think it could be spiced up, without loosing the players who like it as it is, by giving the player more control over the sex scenes, through some small changes.
  • Let the player decide whether to come inside the girls or not. Could be added with lose of lust or love points when coming inside the girls despite them asking the MC not to do so.
  • A pregnancy scare for girls not on birth control, when the MC comes inside them. Specially when they ask him not to.
  • When having sex, the player should decide whether to to go raw, use a sabotaged condom or an unsabotaged condom. Condoms should be bought in Hazel's sex shop, incl. the sabotaged ones. Hazel should be off birth control, and ask MC not to use the sabotaged ones on her. It should be up to the player to decide whether to do as she wish or ignore her wish.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pregnancy might come up on someday but atm it's not right time for that.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
pregnancy might come up on someday but atm it's not right time for that.
I'm talking about pregnancy scare, not that the girls should become pregnant, although I would like that, but that's a whole new can of worms.
Pregnancy scare is when the girls worries for a couple of days/weeks they had become pregnant, but it turns out to be false alarm. It shouldn't be that hard to implement. It's just a few short repeatable quests. If a player don't like the pregnancy scare, he/she can just let MC have protected sex or come outside when the girls ask him too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm talking about pregnancy scare, not that the girls should become pregnant, although I would like that, but that's a whole new can of worms.
Pregnancy scare is when the girls worries for a couple of days/weeks they had become pregnant, but it turns out to be false alarm. It shouldn't be that hard to implement. It's just a few short repeatable quests. If a player don't like the pregnancy scare, he/she can just let MC have protected sex or come outside when the girls ask him too.
i know but atm doesn't fit story.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
??? are you the developer? The pregnancy scare is just a side story like all the other small side stories. It fit's any story at any time.
I have to agree with cxx and say "atm doesn't fit story"
Plus sounds meaningless and wasted work. more a slap in the face for those who like pregnancy. this will only make people who like pregnancy want more and start asking for pregnancy in the game.
But I really don't understand where you're going with this. you started saying the game was vanilla and you proceed with a suggestion to make the game less vanilla. I thought you were suggesting pregnancy (which doesn't really make sense because it's much more vanilla than most of the fetishes you have in the game) but no you're not even suggesting that. you just want the "pregnancy scare" I don't see how that will make the game any less vanilla or improve the game in any way

Reactions: WakamoSato

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I have to agree with cxx and say "atm doesn't fit story"
Plus sounds meaningless and wasted work. more a slap in the face for those who like pregnancy. this will only make people who like pregnancy want more and start asking for pregnancy in the game.
But I really don't understand where you're going with this. you started saying the game was vanilla and you proceed with a suggestion to make the game less vanilla. I thought you were suggesting pregnancy (which doesn't really make sense because it's much more vanilla than most of the fetishes you have in the game) but no you're not even suggesting that. you just want the "pregnancy scare" I don't see how that will make the game any less vanilla or improve the game in any way
If you look at pregnancy scare as part of a pregnant fetish, I agree it won't make the game less vanilla. But if you look at it together with the proposal for sabotaged condoms and creampie against the girls wishes. It becomes part of a domination/control fetish and does make the game less vanilla. It doesn't really make sense to implement sabotaged condoms and creampies against the girls wishes without also having the pregnancy scare to some degree. The first 2 gets kind of point less with out the last one, and the first 2 are the most important IMHO.

I don't go for the full pregnancy, because they are often very vanilla implemented, as you write, plus they are pretty difficult to implement due to basically having to double or triple all renderings. Pregnancy scare, sabotaged condoms and cremapie's on the other hand can be implemented as additional options to existing content. Kind of like the various options when doing maintenance or cleanness checks or playing video games with Scarlet.

It's fair enough that you don't like my proposal, but please. Don't use bullshit arguments like it doesn't fit the story or arguments that people with pregnancy fetishes will want more. We all want more of what ever fetish we have. With that argument there shouldn't be any kidnapping scenes because it makes people who are into kidnapping wanting to go to the next step which could be rape.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
If you look at pregnancy scare as part of a pregnant fetish, I agree it won't make the game less vanilla. But if you look at it together with the proposal for sabotaged condoms and creampie against the girls wishes. It becomes part of a domination/control fetish and does make the game less vanilla. It doesn't really make sense to implement sabotaged condoms and creampies against the girls wishes without also having the pregnancy scare to some degree. The first 2 gets kind of point less with out the last one, and the first 2 are the most important IMHO.

I don't go for the full pregnancy, because they are often very vanilla implemented, as you write, plus they are pretty difficult to implement due to basically having to double or triple all renderings. Pregnancy scare, sabotaged condoms and cremapie's on the other hand can be implemented as additional options to existing content. Kind of like the various options when doing maintenance or cleanness checks or playing video games with Scarlet.

It's fair enough that you don't like my proposal, but please. Don't use bullshit arguments like it doesn't fit the story or arguments that people with pregnancy fetishes will want more. We all want more of what ever fetish we have. With that argument there shouldn't be any kidnapping scenes because it makes people who are into kidnapping wanting to go to the next step which could be rape.
you have an attitude problem accepting other ppl opinions dude.
??? are you the developer?
Don't use bullshit arguments
and yes, I also saw you doing the same with a dev after he explained why he didn't like your idea and give you reasons for not putting them in the game. you just don't accept it and continue to go with your "bullshit arguments" to try justify something that you just like and want to see in the game. but in reality you are not thinking about the game. you're just thinking about satisfying your fetishes

But if you look at it together with the proposal for sabotaged condoms and creampie against the girls wishes. It becomes part of a domination/control fetish and does make the game less vanilla.
Exactly what you don't understand. the game was never about that. I highly doubt it will be. and it would feel forced and out of place implemented now in the game. and to be very clear I am referring to this (sabotaged condoms and creampie against the girls wishes) this is completely out of MC personality

I'm pretty sure I called the game vanilla myself a few months ago. but it's not because the game fetishes are vanilla but rather the tone of the game. MC is not a complete idiot who tries by all means to take advantage of girls. the girls are all quite submissive and in love with the MC and they accept punishment with joy. and this for all of us degenerates who like darker things sounds like vanilla. but it's just the personality of the game. and change it now sounds wrong
damn it. Just from their personalities I'd say most girls wouldn't be scared of the pregnancy. they would be jumping for joy

but even ignoring everything I told you. how do you explain the girls having sex all this time without condoms and without fear of pregnancy. suddenly introduce condoms and they become afraid of pregnancy. where is this going to make sense now?

Last edited:

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Exactly what you don't understand. the game was never about that. I highly doubt it will be. and it would feel forced and out of place implemented now in the game. and to be very clear I am referring to this (sabotaged condoms and creampie against the girls wishes) this is completely out of MC personality

I'm pretty sure I called the game vanilla myself a few months ago. but it's not because the game fetishes are vanilla but rather the tone of the game. MC is not a complete idiot who tries by all means to take advantage of girls. the girls are all quite submissive and in love with the MC and they accept punishment with joy. and this for all of us degenerates who like darker things sounds like vanilla. but it's just the personality of the game. and change it now sounds wrong damn it.
As I wrote the proposed changes should be options you can choose if you like that stuff and leave if you don't. I really don't see how those small changes will make MC a degenerate idiot who tries by all means to take advantage of girls. It's FAR from that. It's no different from the spanking scenes where you can go overboard in spanking the girls if you like that. So much that you will lose love and lust points. Pain and spanking has never been my thing, so I tend to skip the spanking when possible, but not all scenes makes it possible and sometimes you can't progress if you don't do some spanking. Why can't that be the same with the proposals I've made, and would they make MC a degenerate when the extreme spanking doesn't?

Just from their personalities I'd say most girls wouldn't be scared of the pregnancy. they would be jumping for joy
but even ignoring everything I told you. how do you explain the girls having sex all this time without condoms and without fear of pregnancy. suddenly introduce condoms and they become afraid of pregnancy. where is this going to make sense now?
Some of the girls would be jumping for joy, but some of the girls ask the MC to not cum inside them in some of the scenes. But again. Why are you against leaving it up to the player where to cum in the sex scenes?
Regarding how to explain how the girls suddenly becomes scared of pregnancy when introducing condoms. Simple. You add condoms to the current renderings when the MC finish inside, and add new endings for the sabotaged condoms and creampies despite promising to finish outside.

This game is about fetish for spanking and tied&tease. As I wrote before. Pain and spanking is not really my thing and i would like to see other fetish's added to the game to make it appeal to wider audience. Let the player decide whether it should be mild none consenting sex like rough sex, creampies etc. or 100% consenting plain vanilla sex. Spanking can already be taken to a none consenting level if the player wish. Why should that be possible with other sexual activities too? And no. I'm not talking about rape or forced pregnancy. That's FAR from what I'm proposing.
None of my proposals would make MC more degenerate than he already is when you those to go overboard in the spanking scenes.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
moving on. rollback never worked in the gallery and I never noticed or is some new bug?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes