stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
well those let you catch up what this game is (besides sex and punishments, sometimes at same time).
I was already caught up,lol was to the end of this update already. Was asking in advance so when the next update comes out I could go from there.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Still hoping someone will be nice and post a recent save so I can continue on from the new update.Was at 100% complete on 60.2 but had to redo my C drive lost all my saves.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I've deleted all old saves, created new folder and put game inside that folder. Then I started new game and now I'm looking at scene that include Yuki in kitchen at the first day. Is there anything else changed? I remember that there is need to first to catch her in cave and it's separate quest later in game. Is that some kind of bug or it is actualy rework?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm enjoying playing less and less lately.

The Duo of mischief conclusion was in no way satisfactory. I really feel like they should have been threatened with banishment if they ever returned to their ways. I want Yuki's Mom gone.

I have no sympathy for Nyx. "Why does the world hate me?" because you're a selfish bitch? She's not actively evil like Jasmine (who may be an entirely different person when not under the effect of Eris's raw power), Nyx's only out for herself and uses everyone around her. Having to do scenes as her in order to advance the story continues to be a pain point.

The only reason I keep playing is because I didn't like Sara and yet hachigames was able to give me story twists and turns that caused me to like her. The storyline with Nyx is just taking longer to get anywhere and I would not be phased by Jasmine snapping her neck in the next episode.

(Can there be alternate scenes where she's actually doing her job well at the pool and shop now instead of continued repeats of her defiant bitch self?)

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
So I downloaded the Mac one to my Downloads folder and got it to open. A slight glitch is sometimes when I click different choices it gives the game window gets much smaller or error shows up and I have to ignore it. It did ask for permission to access or change the Downloads folder and I said no - does anyone know if I shouldve said Yes was worried it would give a virus or something else bad. Appreciate any help. Thanks

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap. Really? ROFL. Are they both completely technology oblivious? Why the hell would there not be cameras at a shop where tourists potentially can steal anything otherwise? I... did not expect this reaction.

FYI, Hachi, it looks like there's a strange glitch that occurs occasionally where the previous text does not completely disappear before the new text appears on top.
I didn't see this in previous versions of the game.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Holy crap. Really? ROFL. Are they both completely technology oblivious? Why the hell would there not be cameras at a shop where tourists potentially can steal anything otherwise? I... did not expect this reaction.

[/SPOILER]I didn't see this in previous versions of the game.
Well as excuse you can use that the cameras were imported to the island and both have been away from the island for some time so they might not know you can import that stuff now.

We only could do that after Hazel got her bar aswel

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think that on the island they just didn't think about cameras in the store and other places. And do you often talk about cameras in the store? I think don't talk about it at all unless it's your job. Nadia and Amulet are the same, they just never thought about it.
Again, maybe. I still don't buy it that they would be suddenly blindsided by the revelation. For how good they supposedly are at being familiar with things outside of the island and also with being aware of their surroundings (even on the island), this was an incredibly rookie thing to miss IMO. It's not like I suddenly hate the game or anything. I still really enjoy it. It's just a specific point that I don't think makes sense. Agree to disagree, I guess. Shrug.png

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes