3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

sefirote01

Feb 2, 2018
Here is the Spanish (Spain) translation of Hail to the King [v0.3].

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

This translation has been done almost completely manually and in it you should not find errors of concordance with the genders of the characters in the texts, as well as the system of not introducing the relationships of the characters at the beginning of the adventure is functional with the translated language. Almost 100% of everything that Renpy allows to translate has also been translated. This translation was made with the idea that more people can discover and enjoy this game.

The link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my first translation. If you find grammatical errors, improvements or you find any errors, please contact me privately and I will try to make the corresponding improvement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Este es el parche de Español (España) para Hail to the King [v0.3].

Esta traducción no es oficial y está realizada por un fan.

Esta traducción se ha realizado de forma casi completamente manual y en ella no deberías de encontrar errores de concordancia con los géneros de los personajes en los textos, así como el sistema de no introducir las relaciones de los personajes al principio de la ventura es funcional con el idioma traducido. Se han traducido también prácticamente el 100% de todo lo que Renpy permite traducir. Esta traducción se la realizado con la idea de que más gente pueda descubrir y disfrutar de este juego.

El link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Esta es mi primera traducción. Si encontráis errores gramaticales, mejoras o algún error, por favor contactarme de forma privada y miraré de realizar la mejora que corresponda.

Traduction1.jpg Traduction2.jpg Traduction3.jpg Traduction4.jpg

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi! I'm a newbie here. One simple question, please: Is this game animated? If so, are they good? I don't see the "animated" tag in the OP, but I'm interested after reading this thread. Thanks in advance!

Animations are coming in the next update.
MM, forget it. I've read Zanzibar post. Can't wait for the next update. This game seems awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
If I may ask what’s the difference between corruption and honor? At least so far?
Originally entitled "Hail to The Toff" (changed at the last minute to broaden its appeal to the commoners) this is actually a story about Toffs and the quest for ultimate Toffery. So, to answer your question, for these Toffs, just as in real life, there is actually no difference whatsoever between corruption and honor. These, as in real life, are just words created to sustain the deception of the plebs into thinking they're actually principled human beings and not the absolute rock bottom pond scum they truly are.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
That chess match hurts my brain so much. She wins with a rook that was not even on the board in the previous scene.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes