3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Reading the changelog, I would assume no. I did play thru it again (since we as usual have to replay from the start) and didnt notice anything new. Changes to some convos mostly.

Curious though what the newly added "parameter" are for the girls, couldnt see anything different. Then again I dont remember much of 3.0 since it was a lifetime ago that one came out. (Maybe there's more input in the beginning, relationships, how X calls Y, etc. maybe that's new?)

And I'm not sure if its a bug or just me being dumb. But when the MC got the call from his buddy's mom about the buddy being hospitalized, I thought that would've been different depending on our choice at the headmaster's office. Either choice there both resulted in the same phone convo with the buddy's mom. Then again maybe thats intentional and not supposed to go any other way than that. And MC sighing over his choice being wrong was perhaps just meant to show that sometimes there's just no 'perfect' choice. I dunno, curious if its a bug or intentional.

Reactions: The game master

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
And I'm not sure if its a bug or just me being dumb. But when the MC got the call from his buddy's mom about the buddy being hospitalized, I thought that would've been different depending on our choice at the headmaster's office. Either choice there both resulted in the same phone convo with the buddy's mom. Then again maybe thats intentional and not supposed to go any other way than that. And MC sighing over his choice being wrong was perhaps just meant to show that sometimes there's just no 'perfect' choice. I dunno, curious if its a bug or intentional.
Yeah that got me as well...when he thinks that he should hawe done something about the dealer, yet he done it...seems like a bug to me...or its really poorly writen...

Reactions: moonshadow

MisterBR

Aug 3, 2022
Hail to the King [v0.3.1] [Zanzibar]

Compressed game for systems:
Android, Windows, Linux and Macintosh

Approximate size is 230 Megas

Windows, Linux and Macintosh:

Android:

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hail to The King [0.3.1.1] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.6 GB/ 180 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes