3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ChiselledPeasant

Aug 21, 2018
If i were his patron, then i would be very angry. This guy definetely a scammer like icstor
Scammer? Strongs word from someone, who in their own admission is not even a patron, and has no idea how is the development going. Not every dev is doing this as a full-time job. Also, this is the first time they started making animations for the game, it's normal that it takes longer for the next patch. I just wanted to know, work is still going :)

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Like many others, I don't think it ill of the Dev, but 1 update a year is kind of ridiculous and taking up space on My computer that could be used for something else
What kind of archaic Windows 95 potato do you have that 1.4gbs is so precious?

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Scammer? Strongs word from someone, who in their own admission is not even a patron, and has no idea how is the development going. Not every dev is doing this as a full-time job. Also, this is the first time they started making animations for the game, it's normal that it takes longer for the next patch. I just wanted to know, work is still going :)
It's normal to make upd 4 or 5 maybe 7 monts. But not more than a whole year. A whole year Carl. However. Keep waitin. Maybe he wil release upd. Year so in 24

ChiselledPeasant

Aug 21, 2018
It's normal to make upd 4 or 5 maybe 7 monts. But not more than a whole year. A whole year Carl. However. Keep waitin. Maybe he wil release upd. Year so in 24
If you are not going to wait, why are you here, crying? You have nothing at stakes, you are free to explore other games, while we are waiting... Without your crying.

Reactions: VOYEUR and keterboy

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
If you are not going to wait, why are you here, crying? You have nothing at stakes, you are free to explore other games, while we are waiting... Without your crying.
i'm not crying pal. I'm perplexed. but i hear ya. i forget about this project.

Dec 24, 2018
i'm not crying pal. I'm perplexed. but i hear ya. i forget about this project.
Perplexed about what? This isn’t his full time job, it’s just a project he works on for fun when he feels like it, so the updates will come out whenever he gets around to finishing them. It’s Disappointing cause I think it’s a pretty good game, but I can’t fault the guy for not working on the game more when it’s not his job.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Perplexed about what? This isn’t his full time job, it’s just a project he works on for fun when he feels like it, so the updates will come out whenever he gets around to finishing them. It’s Disappointing cause I think it’s a pretty good game, but I can’t fault the guy for not working on the game more when it’s not his job.
his patreon doesnt say that though.

• Haha
Reactions: BTWZ1

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
The dev has been more vocal on discord in the last two weeks, after some of us patrons asked for some more communication. They're plugging along on the update, no timetable for the update at this time

Reactions: Abhai
Dec 24, 2018
His only goal on the patreon, which isn’t even halfway met, says “Reaching this amount of support will show that there is an audience interested in our project and will guarantee further development. Development process will be faster.” So I mean it’s pretty clear that they’re not very committed to this game and it’s future is contingent on them getting more support.

So if you read the patreon, see their goal, and see its unmet then Idk why anyone would expect more from these devs. They’ve made it pretty clear what it would take to motivate them to put in more work and they haven’t reached that point.

Ya it’s not the best strategy from the Devs cause good luck getting more money without first showing you’re very dedicated to the project, but at the same time you can’t fault them for not being more dedicated when they’ve clearly stated they aren’t very committed to the game and it’s gonna take more money before they’ll commit more time to it.

Again, questionable tactics from the devs cause I’m sure with a game as well made as this they could easily reach their goal and more if they just put in more work first. They just seem to want to get more money first so that they know their efforts and time commitment won’t be for nothing. But as they say no risk no reward.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
His only goal on the patreon, which isn’t even halfway met, says “Reaching this amount of support will show that there is an audience interested in our project and will guarantee further development. Development process will be faster.” So I mean it’s pretty clear that they’re not very committed to this game and it’s future is contingent on them getting more support.

So if you read the patreon, see their goal, and see its unmet then Idk why anyone would expect more from these devs. They’ve made it pretty clear what it would take to motivate them to put in more work and they haven’t reached that point.

Ya it’s not the best strategy from the Devs cause good luck getting more money without first showing you’re very dedicated to the project, but at the same time you can’t fault them for not being more dedicated when they’ve clearly stated they aren’t very committed to the game and it’s gonna take more money before they’ll commit more time to it.

Again, questionable tactics from the devs cause I’m sure with a game as well made as this they could easily reach their goal and more if they just put in more work first. They just seem to want to get more money first so that they know their efforts and time commitment won’t be for nothing. But as they say no risk no reward.
yeah, thats the whole point.

for now those dudes are few years in developing game, providing one update per year, and they expect success/support BEFORE they actually start to take this project more seriously (putting aside they are taking money for practically doing little to nothing for the years from those few patrons they have though - thats the most exploited patreon model, so ok)>.

there is/was one other dev who had similar approach, perhaps even a bit more extreme - he put a money-goal for each update, and based on the money he would get, he would spend certain number of hours actually working on the game/update.
he had two projects, both abandoned now.
unless these dudes change their approach (after all this time hardly can happen), cant see some future for this project...despite their activity on discord or here, ore anywhere apart an actual developing and pushing updates out at some decent and constant rate.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
it’s pretty clear that they’re not very committed to this game and it’s future is contingent on them getting more support
Yeah, it's probably also one of the main reasons why they don't make the necessary amount of money that would "motivate" them to release more updates. Most ppl wouldn't risk paying devs to make a game like this one when it's not certain if the last or the next update will be its last (unless the dev's SCAMcstor:sneaky:), so, ironically, that goal does them more harm than good. And don't get me started on the skinny ass, wimpy MC and that 'revelation' about Madison, which I don't know if they actually did something about these two coz I didn't bother to download their last 'update', but that stunt was a massive dick move on their part.

it’s not the best strategy from the Devs cause good luck getting more money without first showing you’re very dedicated to the project
Agreed again. This game is very good, its visuals are very good, its story is promising and the women are drop-dead gorgeous, so a lil hard work and dedication put into it should motivate a few ppl to support it, but, personally, whenever I hear something about motivation depending on the amount of financial support the game gets, it automatically makes me avoid supporting said game, no matter how good or promising it may be. The devs are by no means another Silk & Milk example, but releasing a little over 200 renders in one year will never convince ppl that they're committed enough to deserve more support.:cautious:

but at the same time you can’t fault them for not being more dedicated when they’ve clearly stated they aren’t very committed to the game and it’s gonna take more money before they’ll commit more time to it.
I won't say they're milkers, coz that would be ridiculous, given the pocket change they make, but they need to change their approach on how they do business and their marketing strategy ASAP if they really want to finish this game, coz, no offense to anyone, but to me it seems they're just trying their luck with a few high-quality visuals of some attractive women to see how much extra pocket money they can make. Hope they prove me wrong.:unsure:

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
yeah, thats the whole point.

for now those dudes are few years in developing game, providing one update per year, and they expect success/support BEFORE they actually start to take this project more seriously (putting aside they are taking money for practically doing little to nothing for the years from those few patrons they have though - thats the most exploited patreon model, so ok)>.

there is/was one other dev who had similar approach, perhaps even a bit more extreme - he put a money-goal for each update, and based on the money he would get, he would spend certain number of hours actually working on the game/update.
he had two projects, both abandoned now.
unless these dudes change their approach (after all this time hardly can happen), cant see some future for this project...despite their activity on discord or here, ore anywhere apart an actual developing and pushing updates out at some decent and constant rate.
I just appreciate that the Dev is being more transparent about the update. Granted, it took some bitching and moaning from me and some of the other patrons.

Don't get me wrong, I want this game to succeed as the renders are top notch and the story is quality, but it shouldn't take begging from people who are paying for a service to finally get some more information on this project.

Maybe the game will be complete by the time I'm 40, a man can dream.

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, it's probably also one of the main reasons why they don't make the necessary amount of money that would "motivate" them to release more updates. Most ppl wouldn't risk paying devs to make a game like this one when it's not certain if the last or the next update will be its last (unless the dev's SCAMcstor:sneaky:), so, ironically, that goal does them more harm than good. And don't get me started on the skinny ass, wimpy MC and that 'revelation' about Madison, which I don't know if they actually did something about these two coz I didn't bother to download their last 'update', but that stunt was a massive dick move on their part.

Agreed again. This game is very good, its visuals are very good, its story is promising and the women are drop-dead gorgeous, so a lil hard work and dedication put into it should motivate a few ppl to support it, but, personally, whenever I hear something about motivation depending on the amount of financial support the game gets, it automatically makes me avoid supporting said game, no matter how good or promising it may be. The devs are by no means another Silk & Milk example, but releasing a little over 200 renders in one year will never convince ppl that they're committed enough to deserve more support.:cautious:

I won't say they're milkers, coz that would be ridiculous, given the pocket change they make, but they need to change their approach on how they do business and their marketing strategy ASAP if they really want to finish this game, coz, no offense to anyone, but to me it seems they're just trying their luck with a few high-quality visuals of some attractive women to see how much extra pocket money they can make. Hope they prove me wrong.:unsure:
Seems like these guys have real full time jobs, and I’m sure they have some other responsibilities and commitments to friends and family and whatnot. Like I get why development is slow cause they only have so much free time and they want to spend that time doing what they enjoy, so they’re not gonna work on the game unless they feel like it. Fair enough, can’t fault them for that.

But at the same time they are willing to commit more of their time to making the game if they were making more money from it, so clearly they could find more time to work on the game if they reached their goal and needed to.

So like, if you haven’t really had a big surge in popularity and support after 2 years, then obviously what they’re doing now isn’t working. And it’s not working because not many people will support devs who have yet to show any serious investment and commitment to their games (plenty of people will support devs with no commitment and motivation to their games, but only after they’ve first duped their supporters in with lots of good content like lewdlab and incstor).

So I just don’t get why they don’t try a different approach. This is a very well made game, I could see it easily blowing up if the devs just put more time toward it. I get why they want to wait for the money, but the money’s just not coming. If they just buckled down and worked hard on their game and put out an few updates in a decent amount of time I think they’d be pleasantly surprised and see their patreon grow a lot. Cause I know speaking for myself I’d subscribe to their patreon since I really like this game, but I’m just not going to do that now when the development is so slow.

I just don’t get why they don’t try it, because again if their goal states they’ll get updates out faster then they could get out updates faster if they needed to. So just put that time toward your game now before the money, get updates out faster, and I guarantee you they’d easily reach their goal of 500 dollars and more.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1674848093284.png

Monthly Dev Update for Chapter 3

Regarding to comments and feedback made by our Patrons we will post regular weekly updates on development from now on, even if they are minor updates. These minor updates will be posted on our Discord channel. Major/monthly updates and preview images will be posted here on Patreon. Here's a breakdown of the development progress for January.

1. Renders are about 70% done.

2. There are a few scenes already rendered, I still need to write the script for them.

3. Added a stats icon to the top right of the UI to easily and quickly access the stats menu.

4. Two new characters coming to Chapter 3.

5. There's a character in one of the bonus scenes appearing in Chapter 3. A preview is available in our exclusive Discord
channel available to +$10 tier patrons.

6. Artist had a great idea on improving the quality of the images. Remade some of the renders for this chapter.

7. I'm currently working on writing the script for an Evelyn scene.

8. Our King Tier Patron @Fernandious-art has been requesting very hot renders, expect a super cool gallery for the next update.

9. Madison animations are done (don't wanna spoil too much)

10. Just finished writing the script for a new scene in chapter 3. There are already some renders made for that scene.
Thank you to our new subscribers! You all make this project possible!

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes