Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
v0.5.4 (PC 64-bit)

I'd provide a changelog but, this guy is terrible at logging changes. That or it is buried somewhere.

EDIT: Updated the link. Looks like LAGS uploaded the wrong version. I found the correct link. Hopefully he updates it as it is going to confuse and annoy people.
Aren't they pretty clear?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrFastshadow

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
v0.5.4 (PC 64-bit)

I'd provide a changelog but, this guy is terrible at logging changes. That or it is buried somewhere.

EDIT: Updated the link. Looks like LAGS uploaded the wrong version. I found the correct link. Hopefully he updates it as it is going to confuse and annoy people.
Well then, the waiting game finished soon xD
Thank you!

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Aren't they pretty clear?

Thanks!

Actually, seems I'm too dumb here for the level 10 - how do you get off the very first rope with the red shooter skeleton right beside it? It is knocking me off the rope whenever I get near and I cant jump onto the ledge even ...

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks!

Actually, seems I'm too dumb here for the level 10 - how do you get off the very first rope with the red shooter skeleton right beside it? It is knocking me off the rope whenever I get near and I cant jump onto the ledge even ...
I just jump-attacked a few times luring it close to the ledge until it died

dristin

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks!

You can actually repel enemy's attack. Just hit it when the dash (the enemy attack) is near you.

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
is the animation gallery bugged? new animations doesnt appears
I have the same behaviour and was lurking in case I was the only one with the problem in case a hotfix got dropped.
For me there aren't any new images and some animations don't run at all, getting NullReferenceExceptions in the player.log file.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
You can actually repel enemy's attack. Just hit it when the dash (the enemy attack) is near you.
Ah! Now that you mention it, I do remember that feature - but I cant find anything on the keybind list, could you by chance give me another pointer? How is that triggered?

is the animation gallery bugged? new animations doesnt appears
Here I wondered the same thing, no new animations (goblins, vines). Honey makers were in before already, just not unlockable without file editing.
And I got a pop up that the "2 goblin image" has been unlocked, but the last CG image is still black - is that something different?

Neokima

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone got a clue how you can get to the boss on level 8? It probably has something to do with the cakes flying around but collecting them, even fast, doesn't do anything for me.

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone got a clue how you can get to the boss on level 8? It probably has something to do with the cakes flying around but collecting them, even fast, doesn't do anything for me.
I found the boss in a hidden side zone on the right (I don't have the map right now) but there is a hidden place on a right hand wall you can crawl into.

Reactions: Wener and Neokima

Epiczor

Sep 1, 2018
For those interested, v0.5.4.1 should fix the gallery issues. See

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes