Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
How do you get the Honeymakers to come out? I thought maybe it was collecting all the little cakes in the sugar level, but I did and nothing happened.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Moved the PC vers to the 9th or 10th of this month, I must say that to be just one person and his project and the quality that it has, it is obvious that when one wishes it, one can do something big.

KommandantWunder

May 12, 2022
Moved the PC vers to the 9th or 10th of this month, I must say that to be just one person and his project and the quality that it has, it is obvious that when one wishes it, one can do something big.
Why then name a certain date if you can't manage to do to everything you needed though? That's just a way to make people angrier.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
yeah, you are right. Did you support him? is the new version out for the people who pay? its a genuine quetion
You can view the (future) changelog here:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
And the new version has been released.
Note: It seems that the author confused the links and the new version was uploaded in the link of 0.5.2 instead of the created 0.5.4.
Only for the PC version, the android one was delayed.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020

I'd provide a changelog but, this guy is terrible at logging changes. That or it is buried somewhere.

EDIT: Updated the link. Looks like LAGS uploaded the wrong version. I found the correct link. Hopefully he updates it as it is going to confuse and annoy people.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes