Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
How do you apply these save files and achievements to the game on windows? I placed them into Haileys adventure data folder and nothing happens

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
How do you apply these save files and achievements to the game on windows? I placed them into Haileys adventure data folder and nothing happens
They're located on a hidden folder called AppData on the C: drive of your computer which stores, well appdata, the easiest way to get there is by directly inputing the path on File Explorer, like for example:
If your username on your PC is "Person1" you input
"C:\Users\Person1\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure" and It'll take you to the folder which stores the save data.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
They're located on a hidden folder called AppData on the C: drive of your computer which stores, well appdata, the easiest way to get there is by directly inputing the path on File Explorer, like for example:
If your username on your PC is "Person1" you input
"C:\Users\Person1\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure" and It'll take you to the folder which stores the save data.
I see, thanks! I found it I think. It seems to work, downloaded a full achievement save from here. Sadly though it didn't seem to get all of em

Reactions: TheDennyGuy

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
So what happened with the intro and the names, why is Hailey called Himawari now and Annie is Ayako? I know it's not a huge problem of course, I'm just curious and kind of confused by this change.

Last edited:

supman234

Mar 31, 2022
So what happened with the intro and the names, why is Hailey called Himawari now and Annie is Ayako? I know it's not a huge problem of course, I'm just curious and kind of confused by this change.
change the language in the game, the english?? just messes with the names of stuff its a place holder unil lags gets more languages

Reactions: Greg_
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes