Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
How do you apply these save files and achievements to the game on windows? I placed them into Haileys adventure data folder and nothing happens

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
How do you apply these save files and achievements to the game on windows? I placed them into Haileys adventure data folder and nothing happens
They're located on a hidden folder called AppData on the C: drive of your computer which stores, well appdata, the easiest way to get there is by directly inputing the path on File Explorer, like for example:
If your username on your PC is "Person1" you input
"C:\Users\Person1\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure" and It'll take you to the folder which stores the save data.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
They're located on a hidden folder called AppData on the C: drive of your computer which stores, well appdata, the easiest way to get there is by directly inputing the path on File Explorer, like for example:
If your username on your PC is "Person1" you input
"C:\Users\Person1\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure" and It'll take you to the folder which stores the save data.
I see, thanks! I found it I think. It seems to work, downloaded a full achievement save from here. Sadly though it didn't seem to get all of em

Reactions: TheDennyGuy

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
So what happened with the intro and the names, why is Hailey called Himawari now and Annie is Ayako? I know it's not a huge problem of course, I'm just curious and kind of confused by this change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_357

supman234

Mar 31, 2022
So what happened with the intro and the names, why is Hailey called Himawari now and Annie is Ayako? I know it's not a huge problem of course, I'm just curious and kind of confused by this change.
change the language in the game, the english?? just messes with the names of stuff its a place holder unil lags gets more languages

Reactions: Anon_357 and Greg_

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
How you do perilous rift with the sister with out the rocket pack?
Use the map and go to the right side of screen. You can fall short distances without taking damage. Using space gives you a small dodge. Get to the bottom and you get your jetpack back.

pomp4p

Apr 26, 2020
The game is in development. The most current build is 7.2.2. There is no full version.
I know that game is not completed, but my version of the game is trial version, so I am asking can someone give me full (non-trial) version of the game

exanima777

May 18, 2023
I know that game is not completed, but my version of the game is trial version, so I am asking can someone give me full (non-trial) version of the game
If I remember correctly, the dev said that he has issues with the game dev app he is using producing in the "trial version" label on the app build.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes