• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Well... rule 7 makes a point against "prepubescent characters", and that "unrealistic" depictions are looked upon more favorably.

I think its intended mostly to bar off against the more "extreme" loli depictions (ahh, Japan... :rolleyes:)

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
is this a reupload?
nope, same upload. it was moved the R7 vault for reviewing.

So whats the point of R7 if we have the loli tag?
R7=any risky realistic art-style or harsh themes in the loli/shota products will get rejected.

loli/shota games has to be 100% cartoon anime with no details in order for them to get approved on this site.

the mods/staff will have to review it first before deciding if its safe or not.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
nope, same upload. it was moved the R7 vault for reviewing.

R7=any risky realistic art-style or harsh themes in the loli/shota products will get rejected.

loli/shota games has to be 100% cartoon anime with no details in order for them to get approved on this site.

the mods/staff will have to review it first before deciding if its safe or not.
'any risky realistic art style'

But you do realize there's a lot of ren'py with 3dcg lolis around here.
R7 is strictly enforced against TODDLERCONS. Specifically, prepubescent girls/boys below 6. Above that is still debatable, but most should pass the rule check.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

i did not know this.

can i ask you for the name for these 3dcg loli games?

im basing what iv said on previously uploading countless shota/loli stuff and watching them getting rejected one after the other & then talking with the mods/staffs over the reasons why they got rejected.

few examples
-cherryboy quest V1 manga & all dai2hokenshistu fan translated games & some NTRMAN games etc----->got rejected for having advanced non-cartoony art style.
(the designs have detailed lines on the adult womens face & bodies).

-Robozou------->got rejected due to the shota lead & his sister having an age number on their in game menu,
main lead=12, his sister=10.

-Ghoul x Ghoulah----->even tho its cartoony & vanilla, it got rejected for the loli zombie girls themes.
etc

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
-Robozou------->got rejected due to the shota lead & his sister having an age number on their menu,
main lead=12, his sister=10.
It's classic human hypocrisy, if she is stated to be 10 you're a pedo, but if she looks 7 but it's not stated suddenly it's fine, like wtf xD
"But yeah dude, she could be an immortal 200 year old vampire loli"
Sure sure.
Anyways I'm on the 'as long it's it's fantasy I don't really care what people are into" side.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
R7 is strictly enforced against TODDLERCONS. Specifically, prepubescent girls/boys below 6. Above that is still debatable, but most should pass the rule check.
But toddlercon is below 3, if THAT were the problem then pretty much ALL loli games would've been allowed. Anyways I didn't even realise this was in the same vault as Melissa.

Kotono

Donor
Jul 18, 2018
the hentai goddess was in a good mood today,
so she decided to be merciful.

also a heads up---->the game has Avoidable NTR, be careful when grinding for too long.
Missing tag? only one way to find out. Thanks for pointing it out

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
It's classic human hypocrisy, if she is stated to be 10 you're a pedo, but if she looks 7 but it's not stated suddenly it's fine, like wtf xD
"But yeah dude, she could be an immortal 200 year old vampire loli"
Sure sure.
Anyways I'm on the 'as long it's it's fantasy I don't really care what people are into" side.
read something a while ago that made a good case that actual pedos enjoy lolicon content more if the girl is confirmed underaged.
for the same reason people with an incest fetish don't enjoy inseki as much, even though the difference is literally just a couple words in the story. inseki = in-law/non-blood related.

Reactions: rorzy

circuit

May 17, 2017

baby sitting cream while drawn treats cream as her canon age of 6 and is allowed for "reasons"

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
My brother in Christ do you believe not wearing pants would mean shit bacteria would just fly around? Besides that it already does, even ancient people understood to not live where they shit and to wipe.
Next time you sit in a chair, think about what your hands are touching, and what your bottom is touching. Imagine grease on your fingers where hand and bottom touched the same spots. Then imagine that grease transferring to your face, eyes, and mouth over the course of the day.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes