GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Sorry for the offtopic but what does "thread updated" mean in the first post, and how is it different from the release date?
That's the date the thread was last updated. You can think of it as the date the game was last updated.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
On the topic of enlarging images, I have experience with AI and have once had an incredible training model trained on concept art and other images on artstation.

I suppose I can rip the images from my archive of games and create a specially trained upscaler for this and other games rendered in... Whatever these games are rendered in. I was hoping for a program written in Python to show up, but I can reinstall Waifu2x in a docker container or something.

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
Just played through the game.The best thing about the game has to be the style of writing. A lot of info being conveyed in very short lines gave me a very refreshing experience compared to the long monotonous and boring writing of most other games. We are understand what a character is all about in very few sentences and that is actually impressive. Great story too, giving a variety of plots and feels genuine to a certain extent.
One thing though is the animations are pretty poor and definitely needs to be worked on before final release.
Great job dev(s). Keep up the great work.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I disapprove of your desire to bake or fry Haley.

Severely disapprove.

You've given no consideration to her braid, for one thing...
Oh come now i don't eat cooked humans, what kinda canibal do you take me for ?

Besides if i wanted a hotter version of Haley it'd just be naked on a white sands beach. I don't need to go the extremes of cooking her.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes