Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1 Pre-Patched] Multi-Mod [AB]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I see that this scene is in file "ep31.rpy" (line 1642 of code) and this file is not even in wt mod probably because in this episode we don't have any choices so it looks like a small error in the content of the dialogue in the original version of the game without any mod, there may be a few similar cases but most of the dialogue matches the original version of the game with incest and the MC is talking about their father and also talking to him correctly.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I see that this scene is in file "ep31.rpy" (line 1642 of code) and this file is not even in wt mod probably because in this episode we don't have any choices so it looks like a small error in the content of the dialogue in the original version of the game without any mod, there may be a few similar cases but most of the dialogue matches the original version of the game with incest and the MC is talking about their father and also talking to him correctly.
Yeah. That's what I said above. Without the mod it's there. Which is why I went ahead and changed it myself. In fact, I think there were 30+ instances of it, which I corrected. So far. lol I didn't go through the entire game. That was from 28(Where I left off) to current.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Why there are no new scenes in the gallery. It's been same for many updates. Is there any problem with the mod.
I am having the same issue. Got the new 0.99, coming from 0.98. Game is Pre-Patched, Mod is Pre-Patched. None of the new scenes are in the Gallery.
It's a gallery unlocker, so I don't add any scenes to the gallery present in the game and if the scenes are not being added that's not my responsibility since I just unlock it. So please try to understand what a Gallery mod and a Gallery Unlocker mod are.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
does this not work anymore? the gallery works but the walkthrough doesn't seem to. I had to guess and just leave the shower curtain open in the beginning. lmao

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
For whom's playing without incest:
Contains epilogue for Haley Solo and Sandra ending... I've not tested with another endings but I think it will be fine.

Reactions: Beowulf72

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated!
Also I'm sorry for the wait, I didn't sleep well and that's why I'm not feeling so well too, but even so I added a lot of new features in the mod, enjoy. If you find any bug please report it to me, thank you.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Updated!
Also I'm sorry for the wait, I didn't sleep well and that's why I'm not feeling so well too, but even so I added a lot of new features in the mod, enjoy. If you find any bug please report it to me, thank you.
We appreciate the update, but the frustration is not directed at you. It's directed at the people who cannot be bothered to read the thread before posting yet another "update, pls" message. As WolfPlays already stated, it is the height of stupidity and impatience to request a mod update immediately after a game has been updated, as if the modder is incapable of figuring that out on his or her own. Even in the event there is a delay, there is likely a good reason for the delay, and the thread should be checked for news about what is happening with the modder. Keeping in mind that the modder most likely has a list of games he or she is tracking and therefore knows the game has been updated, he or she is also notified when someone posts in his or her thread(s). In other words, there is no need to request an update to the mod. That being so, it makes those of us who can think want to slap someone upside the head when we see this:

Please update for final version. can't wait to play this game until the end.
Please, updated for : Haley's Story [v1.0 Pre-Patched]
THANK YOU in advance...
update or walkthrough its finised?
Please Update your Walkthrough-Mod.
Use your brain, people.

Last edited: