Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1 Pre-Patched] Multi-Mod [AB]

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I understand your point of view, but for me that since the beginning I've played without the patch, the change at last moment changes the whole story that I'd been playing until then. So I decided to make an unofficial no-patch, because I think there must be more people who went through the same and I've just want to help them too. I know that the mod is released with both versions, but the mod is usually created based on the version available here, so when I opened it I noticed that basically it works on only one version. My intention was just to give both options to those who want to have them, that's all. I sincerely hope that you understand that I'm not trying to underestimate the work of others, quite the contrary, the F95 for me is a community and if everyone gave some help to the modders we would all win in the end. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Of course I understand and you have your right if you prefer to play the censored version for patreon without incest, but I don't really understand what you mean that you played without a patch from the beginning since only the last few updates the dev changed the story in the patreon version of the game to not include incest, and before that for a very long time even on patreon only the orignal version with MC and Haley as siblings was available, and only when patreon saw that the game contained incest (and it was already available with incest on patreon for like 2 years) was this change made.

Reactions: mofonistik

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
There's nothing on the Haley-only route that needs a patch as there's no decisions at all since the last update. Can't speak for any other routes though

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Of course I understand and you have your right if you prefer to play the censored version for patreon without incest, but I don't really understand what you mean that you played without a patch from the beginning since only the last few updates the dev changed the story in the patreon version of the game to not include incest, and before that for a very long time even on patreon only the orignal version with MC and Haley as siblings was available, and only when patreon saw that the game contained incest (and it was already available with incest on patreon for like 2 years) was this change made.
I've started to play just few months ago, I think that's why I've only played without incest patch.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does this mod add incest to the game?
The released version on F95 contains incest (this is version from SubscribeStar) and if you want to keep incest in the game with this mod, you have to download patched version of mod then you still play incest version of game so you must download file "Haleys_Story_v0.98.6_Pre_Patched_Gallery_Unlocker__Walkthrough_Mod".

Nemosss

Oct 17, 2018
The released version on F95 contains incest (this is version from SubscribeStar) and if you want to keep incest in the game with this mod, you have to download patched version of mod then you still play incest version of game so you must download file "Haleys_Story_v0.98.6_Pre_Patched_Gallery_Unlocker__Walkthrough_Mod".
Ok, thanks

Reactions: Mario4don

CamTro033

May 25, 2019
I was downloading it from the website and I got a ping on my windows defender for a backdoor that was in this mod .rar file. Can anyone give me any information on it or?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Haley's Story with this cool walkthru by
Usual gestures etc
updated to 0.98.6
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.98.6

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated.
That's the easiest mod, most of the time I don't need to do anything :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zekewolf

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I enjoyed your story, things I noticed: The MC is terribly abused blue balled for a good portion of early game. Music get monotonous with the same repeating song. Player is forced to have a relationship with Sandra, who I would have chosen to avoid personally. Ending seems the warning of MC's boss not to contact the therapist will haunt him in the future. The Dad combined with her sister's propensity to enjoy calling him Daddy, maybe further abuse disguised and buried subconsciously by Sister. That they make a big mistake not saying no to Dad about constant phone calls and visit. We are also left hanging with the final disposition and fallout of former tutor Kraus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB