Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1 Pre-Patched] Multi-Mod [AB]

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am afraid the problem lays only with you, you just have to put in a little effort and read the file names.
The files are named PRE-patched and NOT-patched, seems simple enough to deduct witch has the incest implemented.
To simplify: NOT-patched is the default version of the game as in no incest, just in case this was not clear.

/general rant
This is becoming a very annoying trend, seen it on almost any game, just complaining and asking stupid questions over and over again, instead of putting a little effert and using your brain.

If you dont understand what it means ask, stop complaining or give demands to fit your opinion on how it should be done.
No, the "problem" doesn't have anything to do with me. I wasn't speaking for myself, because I know which version is which. I was speaking normally. I fail to see why people always need to over-complicate things. Pre-Patch can mean many things. So, imo it should be simplified to say EXACTLY what it means in the info. Incest or No Incest. Period. End.

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
No, the "problem" doesn't have anything to do with me. I wasn't speaking for myself, because I know which version is which. I was speaking normally. I fail to see why people always need to over-complicate things. Pre-Patch can mean many things. So, imo it should be simplified to say EXACTLY what it means in the info. Incest or No Incest. Period. End.
I agree with you on the over-complicating of things.
But pre-patch just means that and nothing else, the patching has been done so the users doesnt have to.
And since there is only 1 thing to patch, the game not the cheats or mods, it is easy to find out which one you need to download.

And Mario4don explained it a lot better then i could as for the why the pre-patched came onto f95zone.

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
I downloaded both versions of the mod to test it. Both have it set for NO incest. So, something is screwed up here. Because one version is supposed to be incest, and the other not. There would be no point in having two version otherwise. Maybe the person uploaded the wrong mod for the second one?

So, essentially, to get the incest now you have to download the incest mod AND this mod. Copy this mod over, then copy the incest mod OVERTOP (overwrite) that. This allows you to have the gallery, and the incest, but no walkthrough. So, you then have to download the actual Walkthrough pdf and follow that manually instead of having it in game. Either the person making this mod did not upload both versions, or there is only one version that doesn't have incest, which is strange because the incest mod is already available. It just needed to be combined with this mod and then we would have everything.

We need to have a version of this mod with the incest, but it doesn't. As I said, I downloaded both versions from the main page. Both of those are not incest. She is not your sister in either of them. You have to do like I said in the paragraph above to get the incest, and SOME of this mod (the gallery).
You make it really hard ... and it really isnt that hard.
1. Download the 0.98.2 pre-patched version of the game with incest active so no need to patch the incest part.
2. Download the 0.98.2 pre-patched version of the mod
3. Unzip the game in a new folder, do not overwrite the existing and previous folder
4. Unzip the mod in the correct folder
= incest + ingame WT + gallery working for me ..... altho i am not sure the gallery part is working, i seem to be missing some replays.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Guys, if someone want to play the game with this mod but without incest-patched, I've changed some scripts to turn dad in Mr. Dan and Mom in Ms. Anna, and changed sister/brother to little friend/old friend or only friend, depends on the dialogue.
So, It's just to put these files in game folder...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
IAmAB Is the current version of your mod fully working on the latest version of the game?
I'm pretty sure Haley's gallery entry should have a 3rd page with her latest scene (or scenes) but it only shows 2 pages.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
You make it really hard ... and it really isnt that hard.
1. Download the 0.98.2 pre-patched version of the game with incest active so no need to patch the incest part.
2. Download the 0.98.2 pre-patched version of the mod
3. Unzip the game in a new folder, do not overwrite the existing and previous folder
4. Unzip the mod in the correct folder
= incest + ingame WT + gallery working for me ..... altho i am not sure the gallery part is working, i seem to be missing some replays.
it doesnt work, i get the incest and no walktrough, but when i overwrite the existing folder i get no incest and walktru mod is there, so it seems that i need the no patch mod

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
it doesnt work, i get the incest and no walktrough, but when i overwrite the existing folder i get no incest and walktru mod is there, so it seems that i need the no patch mod
Dont know what to tell you, this is the way i did it and it works

gives met brother/sister in conversations and +1 'insert name/best answer' in green font on choices

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
IAmAB Is the current version of your mod fully working on the latest version of the game?
I'm pretty sure Haley's gallery entry should have a 3rd page with her latest scene (or scenes) but it only shows 2 pages.
I seem to be having that issue with the 0.98.4 version too.

lhung914

May 14, 2019
I somehow lost all my saves and can't bear to restart the game can someone upload a save after version .95 please...
Thanks

Deadmarsh

Jan 17, 2020
The download link at the Patreon page possibly has malware. Windows Defender blocked it and says the file contains a trojan.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The download link at the Patreon page possibly has malware. Windows Defender blocked it and says the file contains a trojan.
LOL Why do people who don't use a normal antivirus but only this crap called "Windows Defender" keep writing that they have some kind of virus while downloading games or game mods here, as I use the paid version of Esset Nod for a long time and I download a lot of files from this forum and I have never had any virus, trojan or other such problem.
Read a little bit about how "Windows Defender" is just a piece of crap that does not really protect you from many viruses/malware or other online threats, it just often finds pseudo threats where there are none.

Deadmarsh

Jan 17, 2020
Well, this is I think only the second or third time (that I can remember) Windows Defender has picked up anything for me in years of usage. Not saying there is an actual problem, but the same did not happen with a download from the linked file in the first post.

Anyway, I don't appreciate the hostile tone in your post :rolleyes:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well, this is I think only the second or third time (that I can remember) Windows Defender has picked up anything for me in years of usage. Not saying there is an actual problem, but the same did not happen with a download from the linked file in the first post.

Anyway, I don't appreciate the hostile tone in your post :rolleyes:
Sorry if you got the impression that my tone was hostile, it was not my intention, I just wanted to point out that "Windows Defender" is generally crap and this is not only my opinion but the opinion of many other people who speak about it on the internet, so you should not always trust what this "Windows Defender" shows you and it is better to get a normal antivirus program, probably even the free ones are more effective than the one built into our windows.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Guys, if someone want to play the game with this mod but without incest-patched, I've changed some scripts to turn dad in Mr. Dan and Mom in Ms. Anna, and changed sister/brother to little friend/old friend or only friend, depends on the dialogue.
So, It's just to put these files in game folder...
First of all IAmAB always releases two versions of the mod: one with incest and one without incest, and secondly I don't know if you know but this game originally always had incest which means that MC and Haley have always been siblings and even more specifically twins and it was only changed in the patreon version because officially patreon forbids incest, but here on F95 the original version with incest from SubscribeStar is usually released.
Of course I understand that not everyone likes incest and that's his right, but in general in my opinion the storyline in this game completely loses sense in the censored version changed for the patreon, i.e. when MC and Haley are not related but just "friends" because I think the charm of this game is that it shows the close relationship that only twins can have with each other.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
First of all IAmAB always releases two versions of the mod: one with incest and one without incest, and secondly I don't know if you know but this game originally always had incest which means that MC and Haley have always been siblings and even more specifically twins and it was only changed in the patreon version because officially patreon forbids incest, but here on F95 the original version with incest from SubscribeStar is usually released.
Of course I understand that not everyone likes incest and that's his right, but in general in my opinion the storyline in this game completely loses sense in the censored version changed for the patreon, i.e. when MC and Haley are not related but just "friends" because I think the charm of this game is that it shows the close relationship that only twins can have with each other.
I understand your point of view, but for me that since the beginning I've played without the patch, the change at last moment changes the whole story that I'd been playing until then. So I decided to make an unofficial no-patch, because I think there must be more people who went through the same and I've just want to help them too. I know that the mod is released with both versions, but the mod is usually created based on the version available here, so when I opened it I noticed that basically it works on only one version. My intention was just to give both options to those who want to have them, that's all. I sincerely hope that you understand that I'm not trying to underestimate the work of others, quite the contrary, the F95 for me is a community and if everyone gave some help to the modders we would all win in the end. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don