Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Haley's Story [v1.1 Pre-Patched] Multi-Mod [AB]

TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
Hey anyone tell i tried both Pre-Patched and Not-Patched walkthrough mod but not working with incest mod
error window popup "script error" how can i install both mods Incest and Walkthrough

TG2077

Dec 8, 2020
Sorry i didn't read don't have to install incest mod in the starting mentioned who she is. Sorry played this game before
but i saw incest mod thought they changed it.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm.. Maybe a very stupid question (yeah - sometimes I am not that smart), but..
Does the v0.98.8 MOD version works at least for the start of the v.99 version story, so I can patch the v.99 MOD later on? Or do I have to wait for the v0.99 version and hold off playing for now.

I finally have the time to dive into this VN, so that's why I have this question. I guess it will take a fair bit of time to reach the point where the v.98.8 to v0.99 differences come into play, so a big chunk of the MOD will just work I guess?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it only me, or is everyone having the issue with the game ending were the previous version ended after installing the mod?
Even after starting a new game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is it only me, or is everyone having the issue with the game ending were the previous version ended after installing the mod?
Even after starting a new game.
Do you know on which episode the game ends when you use the mod?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Do you know on which episode the game ends when you use the mod?
Not sure about the episode number, it ends a bit after when Haley and the MC move into Adriana's apartment, choosing whether or not cheat on Adriana with Haley, Adriana confronting them about their relationship and before they share the shower together ( which happens in v0.99).

If I recall it ends at the end of v0.98.6

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Not sure about the episode number, it ends a bit after when Haley and the MC move into Adriana's apartment, to choose whether or not cheat on Adriana with Haley and before they share the shower together (in v0.99).

If I recall it ends at the end of v0.98.6
I haven't played the last few updates because I'm waiting for the game to be finished and then I'm going to play it, but I did a quick check of the mod files and noticed that the last file in this mod is the file "ep29.rpy" and the last lines of code in this file they look like this:

Code:
jump ep29end

label ep29end:

scene end
                    with dissolve
                    $ renpy.pause ()
                    $ MainMenu(confirm=False)()
so it looks like the game ends after this episode and takes you back to the main menu if you use this mod but when I looked in original file "ep29.rpy" from game the last lines of code in this file they look like this:

Code:
jump ep29end

label ep29end:
                    jump ep32adi
                    scene end
                    with dissolve
                    $ renpy.pause ()
                    $ MainMenu(confirm=False)()
so maybe that's the problem you're having, but it's best if IAmAB checks it himself and corrects it if I'm right because he knows better than I do.

Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm Doesn't seem to be patched. I dl'd the patched mod since the game is prepatched and for some reason the MC refers to the dad as Haley's dad.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
If you download and play the pre-patched version of the base game then don't you want to use the non-patched mod? If you're using both a pre-patched game and a pre-patched mod isn't that like having it twice? Maybe this is why you are getting errors. Try using the un-patched mod with the pre-patched game. Or am I just confused about this?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you download and play the pre-patched version of the base game then don't you want to use the non-patched mod? If you're using both a pre-patched game and a pre-patched mod isn't that like having it twice? Maybe this is why you are getting errors. Try using the un-patched mod with the pre-patched game. Or am I just confused about this?
Well, I tried the unpatched mod. Same thing as I said in my edit above. However, It would be more likely the unpatched version would overwrite the patched game as there's no actual patch. The scripts have to be modified. So anyway, neither are working. Doesn't really matter though. I'll just wait on the actual patch. lol

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well, I tried the unpatched mod. Same thing as I said in my edit above. However, It would be more likely the unpatched version would overwrite the patched game as there's no actual patch. The scripts have to be modified. So anyway, neither are working. Doesn't really matter though. I'll just wait on the actual patch. lol
Maybe try to use the files from the previous version of the mod and replace them with the files from the new version, except of course the file "z_Gallery_Screens.rpy" and see if the old version of mod was patched correctly.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, been fiddling around and redid the entire folder. Without any mod or patch, the original file marked as 'prepatched' has the exact issue. So, I'll def wait for the actual patch.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hmm Doesn't seem to be patched. I dl'd the patched mod since the game is prepatched and for some reason the MC refers to the dad as Haley's dad.
Ok, been fiddling around and redid the entire folder. Without any mod or patch, the original file marked as 'prepatched' has the exact issue. So, I'll def wait for the actual patch.
I checked the rpy files from the pre patched version of the mod and I admit that I didn't find any problems with MC calling dad as just Haley's dad, in addition I also checked the other rpy files which are not included in this mod (probably because there are no choices in them) and there too I didn't find the situation you wrote about, but of course something may have escaped my attention so if you have found dialogues where the MC does not address the dad as their dad, please let us know if you can in which episode this appears and which line of code.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I checked the rpy files from the pre patched version of the mod and I admit that I didn't find any problems with MC calling dad as just Haley's dad, in addition I also checked the other rpy files which are not included in this mod (probably because there are no choices in them) and there too I didn't find the situation you wrote about, but of course something may have escaped my attention so if you have found dialogues where the MC does not address the dad as their dad, please let us know if you can in which episode this appears and which line of code.
It's when they were laying in bed.
Untitled.jpg