repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Nice update! Haley is very funny and with that dress very hot too. Things are moving, slowly but they are moving, she begin to accept her feelings. Renders like always very well made. Worth a pledge guys, it would be a pity see this game abandoned for low incoming.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Nice update! Haley is very funny and with that dress very hot too. Things are moving, slowly but they are moving, she begin to accept her feelings. Renders like always very well made. Worth a pledge guys, it would be a pity see this game abandoned for low incoming.
Thanks, we always appreciate Compliments and Pledges. We always try our hardest to balance quality and make our release times.

Last edited:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
A rather short but enjoyable update. I really like how the dev team builds their characters. The scene where the MC's boss realizes his niece is holding out him was clever and funny, and the scene where Haley insists the MC tell her if there's another reason she shouldn't flirt conveys so much with so few words, which is the hallmark of effective writing.

Whenever a game progresses rather slowly, people gonna complain about blue-balling devs, but here's a story where the MC's girlfriend is doing the blueballing, which I suspect (hope!) will lead to Haley satisfying those needs ;).

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 149444
Overview:
You were excited at first, when you and your sister Haley found entry jobs at the same company and living together will certainly reduce the cost of moving to the city .
She's your twin, and only two hours older than you and to her, that's enough to always break your balls but she's always been there for you. So, how much can you really complain.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer/Publisher: Viitgames -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Download>
PC: - - - -
MAC:
- - -
ANDROID:
- - -

View attachment 149444 View attachment 149446 View attachment 149447 View attachment 149448 View attachment 149449 View attachment 149450 View attachment 149451
would be nice if we had a change log

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Usually there isn't changelog in the Ptolemy Group.
Our Changes are usually listed in the Patreon update with the game. As for official changelogs, we don't do those. But all our changes are always around 300 new renders or more if ahead of schedule (We render whole scenes with the characters. Not the lazy Alpha channel BS others do. 2 or more hours each render) and we try to add 15 to 30 mins of gameplay to each one mind you hard to figure out exactly how many renders you will need for the story. We had to rush a few last minute ones earlier to fill in gaps. Hopefully, we can have bigger render counts in the future if we can upgrade our rigs.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
Very good game so far, i just dont like this "forced" relationship with Sandra...but will not last long i hope.
So not agreeing with you on that... I found Sandra to be kind of adorable, and to be honest I fully expect you can choose to keep dating her (and doing a lot of other girls, the way this game kept introducing them ;)). I'm all for dating her.

Overall I found the whole game to be heart-warming, kind of. It's different from the "I want to stick my massive cock in to your ass mom" or "brother please be gentle with my virgin pussy" type of games that are everywhere (not saying it's a bad thing), and this is a welcome change of pace. I really like it, and hope it's going to be as good going forward. The Haley relationship needs to build up like it has been, seriously, it's excellent how their chemistry works.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I had to laugh ... so hard! :D
screenshot0001.png

Its a lovely little game, but the choices dont change much. I tried both extremes and the isnt much difference.
Still enjoyable because of the characters and the good writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes